Remnant II Out of Stock Still

Avatar image for deactivated-64fa3964e291c
deactivated-64fa3964e291c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is there anyone else here unable to purchase any digital version of Remnant II or Xbox Series X|S or PS5? I keep getting error messages when trying to purchase it (Standard, Deluxe, Ultimate). I prefer physical copies of games but they are fully out of stock everywhere in my city and I have checked out other websites and stores in other states, still nothing. I've called several stores, they say they never received any shipments of this game at all but have gotten their orders of consoles and other games in just fine. Other websites with forums with posts about Remnant II are also complaining that there are no more digital keys left as they are in Europe, Asia, Canada, etc. and still cannot purchase the game digitally or find physical copies of the game. So when is this game supposed to be back in stock? I think the number of Steam players is artificially inflated considering there are no digital keys left.

GiantRobot24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't seen any shortage of digital keys (can that even happen through Steam?). Physical copies available on Amazon and Walmart.com. Are you located in the US, EU, UK, Canada, Japan? I haven't heard of any shortages so maybe it's restricted in your country for some reason?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am in the US. Game never arrived to any major retailer in my state and the surrounding three states. Checked Canada, no store received the games either. They did receive other game and console shipments just fine though. So for whatever reason Remnant II was never shipped. Other sites have people complaining they cannot purchase Ultimate or Deluxe versions on Microsoft and Sony console stores. Digital keys for the non standard versions are out of stock.

navster15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I walked in to my local game store on release day and bought Remnant 2 with no issue. Cheaper than digital even. Didn’t even realize there was a shortage!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a shortage, they only seemed to ship it to some states but not all. No copies arrived to my state or the surrounding three states.

jaqen_hghar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

Just because I am curious, where do you see that people are complaining about digital keys being out on digital platforms? From what I can tell there is one other person complaining about not being able to buy it anywhere, digital or physical, who also says people all over the internet is complaining about it.
When googling I find this thread, and that one other comment.

From what I can see all digital storefronts that sell it has keys, and I can comfortably buy it from the few places that sell physical media here in Norway.

remotesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm willing to hold my hands up here if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty certain you are just feeding some wierd AI chatbot. Everything this "BeyondError" has previously posted just doesn't sit right with me.

Hey I could be wrong.

Then again it's not like Giant Bomb has a spam issue or anything.........

jaqen_hghar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#13  Edited By jaqen_hghar

@remotesilver: That was what I was wondering. The one comment on another website I found was very like these comments here. Fascinating.

jagerxbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@remotesilver: Almost all the other posts are similar "can't buy a thing" or, my favorite, "the Wii U update is actually a virus."

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By BisonHero

Look, I get it, English is hard and *maybe* the original post could be from an unusual not-a-bot person.

However: “Other websites with forums with posts about Remnant II are also complaining that there are no more digital keys left” is some real Mad Libs + “my uncle who works for Nintendo” BS. It’s a bot.

The whole post very deliberately doesn’t mention any physical/digital storefronts by name, nor does it mentions OP’s home state/country by name. I know we’re in the era of “don’t dox yourself if you don’t have to”, but the whole post is conveniently broad enough that you could translate it and post it on any gaming website in any country and it would sound local enough for any country that has states.

Anyway, sounds like they’re all out of physical and digital copies of Remnant II in my state and the surrounding three states, so guess I’m gonna have to go buy it from a shady key reseller. /s

Topcyclist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bisonhero: so what is going on here? Are we to believe downloading games is now at a stop point. I think you can easily go on ps5 and download it. Why bother with the store...most of the game is downloaded once you get the disc...lets face it the digital age is here and xbox got unfairly smashed for something were all doing in the future.

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this thread is beginning to feel like a Tim and Eric skit and/or performance art.

remotesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mellotronrules: I was honestly hoping as soon as I said something it was going to get locked and die.