Reporting

Met2609

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Met2609

Is there any way to report users that have been assholes and spammed the boards?

You know who I'm talking about....

Avatar image for chocobo_blitzer
Chocobo_Blitzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Chocobo_Blitzer
Met2609 said:
"Is there any way to report users that have been assholes and spammed the boards?

You know who I'm talking about....
"
Reported.

Nah actually I haven't seen anything like that. Unless I'm totally missing it. Kinda alarming.....
Locke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Locke

Not currently. The best thing we can do now is give them a negative rating and not bump the threads by posting in them.

Why_So_Serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Why_So_Serious

Not right now. There is only a limited amount of staff members right now and until they appoint mods who will take the reports into action then they probably won't make a moderation button.

banksrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By banksrob

no you could try pm a staff member or the one mod, but yea dawhiteasian will be gone as soon as possible

davecuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By davecuk

I'll go out on a limb and say you think DaWhiteAsian needs a kick in the teeth?

If so, I completely agree.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#7  Edited By citizenkane

There haven't been any established moderation tools yet.  The staff is still working on features for Giant Bomb.

sdodd02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sdodd02
banksrob said:
"no you could try pm a staff member or the one mod, but yea dawhiteasian will be gone as soon as possible
"
god I hope so.
Locke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Locke
CitizenKane said:
" There haven't been any established moderation tools yet.  The staff is still working on features for Giant Bomb."
Thanks for letting us know. I guess we'll know very soon after you do when you're given moderation privileges.  ;)
Avatar image for deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61
deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

CitizenKane said:
" There haven't been any established moderation tools yet.  The staff is still working on features for Giant Bomb."
No offense, but I don't know why they bothered appointing you to a moderation position if they're not ready for that little feature. They should wait and appoint several people at once when they are truly ready.
FengShuiGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FengShuiGod

Because there is an absence of moderators, the Giant Bomb users really need to step up to the plate and take some responsibility.

Stop posting in threads like those created by DaWhiteAsian. Pretend he doesn't exist, and he'll go away. In all likelihood he is an attention deprived child who is using the anonymity of the internet as a tool to get attention. Don't give him what he wants.

MrBrightside91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MrBrightside91
FengShuiGod said:
"Because there is an absence of moderators, the Giant Bomb users really need to step up to the plate and take some responsibility.

Stop posting in threads like those created by DaWhiteAsian. Pretend he doesn't exist, and he'll go away. In all likelihood he is an attention deprived child who is using the anonymity of the internet as a tool to get attention. Don't give him what he wants."
I hope I'm not the only one using the rating + button on this guy's posts :D
RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By RVonE

FengShuiGod said:

"Because there is an absence of moderators, the Giant Bomb users really need to step up to the plate and take some responsibility.

Stop posting in threads like those created by DaWhiteAsian. Pretend he doesn't exist, and he'll go away. In all likelihood he is an attention deprived child who is using the anonymity of the internet as a tool to get attention. Don't give him what he wants.

"

This man knows what he's talking about. Listen to him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no way to ban people yet? Just delete posts I guess, what else do mods do? When will the tools be available?

banksrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By banksrob

cant wait till they get them privileges then :)