Retro Quick Looks

NickyDubz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By NickyDubz

Me and my friend were discussing maybe starting up a you tube channel or something to do  quick looks of older games (16 bit and 8 bit) and had a couple of questions. A. would any one be interested in this? B. What games Platforms/Games would you like us to \see? We would do typically 10 min vids as thats Youtubes limit (multiple parts if it needs to be longer) but we would try and show off as much as possible. Let us know what ya think, maybe we can jump in to this in he near, near future!

zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By zanzibarbreeze

I would be interested, but I would be more interested in more retro games podcasts. I count only one worth listening to at this time, and even that one hasn't been so good for the last year.

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By mylifeforAiur

Would there be audio commentary? If so I'd be greatly interested ;)

Feanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Feanor

It would only be good if you guys know how to talk, and know how to be funny. If the video ends up being full of works like "umm", it will be crap.

PTZen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By PTZen

That would be awesome!

NickyDubz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By NickyDubz

@feanor, We are by no means professionals, and i understand your concern but being funny is a secondary goal, out main goal would be to show of some older games that maybe people never played that they would like or are just total crap AVGN style - but no where near as over the top and scripted.