Riddick dark athena, anyone exited?

joshy9411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By joshy9411

From what ive seen of the upcoming riddick game im pretty impressed. I never played butcher bay so this will all be new to me. just wanted to know what everyone else thinks about the game.

also, does anyone actually know when its coming out?
CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By CenturionCajun

They announced a couple of days ago it's going to come out on April 7. I'm pumped because Pitch Black is one of my favorite Sci Fi movies and the Butcher Bay was pretty awesome. I'm hoping they can do it justice on the current gen.

Ubergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Ubergeist

I really enjoyed Butcher Bay and was really let down when I found out it wasn't backwards compatible. I've been waiting so long to play it again and now I finally can but this time it's going to be way better.

joshy9411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshy9411

so what was the big deal with butcher bay anyway?

Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kohe321

From seing Brad's preview I'm completely pumped. The dark multiplayer mode looks really cool.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Diamond

I really liked the original game, easily one of the best games last gen.  Looking forward to this game a lot.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By penguindust

It looks like it has promise.  I'll probably just rent it, unless the multiplayer really wows me.  The original had a (at the time) unique mix of first-person melee combat and cautious gunplay.  Exploring the roots of a cult movie character was an original idea for a licensed game.  The game, along with an anime and full length film sequel were introduced as a three pronged onslaught of more Riddick.  I never saw the animated video, but the movie was flat, pretentous, and a waste of Dame Judi Dench's considerable talents.  But, the Xbox original was highly regarded.  I only played the demo (it was a very good demo), so I can't comment any further than that.