riostarwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 206

User Lists: 62

Edited By riostarwind  Moderator

Giant Bomb Community Endurance Run April 8-10

It's that time of year again. The Giant Bomb Community Endurance run is less than a week away. Which means I've once again come out of my hibernation to play some games while trying to raise some money for Pencils of Promise. Your donations can go toward building new schools in Guatemala, Ghana, and Laos. Along with just getting them the supplies they need to learn or even just making sure they have a good supply of water. All these parts of the charity are all about making sure everyone gets a good chance to have an education and making sure they stay healthy while doing it. Also, all donations go directly to the charity so no cent will be wasted. Wanted to get the details of the charity details out first but you do need a link to actually donate huh.

Donation Link: https://fundraise.pencilsofpromise.org/fundraiser/3721811

Twitch : www.twitch.tv/riostarwind

So now you know some important details but what will I actually be playing.

April 8 8PM-1AM EDT The Legend of Tian Ding

No Caption Provided

A Side scrolling action game based on an old Korean folk story. Seems to have some fun combat and a comic book art style that looks cool.

April 9 9AM-2PM EDT FIST Forged in Shadow Torch

No Caption Provided

A side scrolling metroidvania staring a cyborg bunny on a journey through a ruined land. Looks like things can get quite hectic in this one so it should be a interesting play through.

April 10 4PM-9PM EDT Another Metroid 2 Remake

No Caption Provided

Somehow, I never played this when it was released. Seems like a good time as any to check out this fan remake of Metroid 2.

Playing games is fun but maybe you need a little something extra to spice things up a bit.

Incentives

$25/40 Donations - Character Artwork

For $25 I'll draw a character of your choosing. For $40 it can be a duo of your choosing. Include your giant bomb username in your donation comment and who you want me to draw. If you want a certain pose include that too. Or just PM me the details on here after donating if you prefer doing that. You can see some of my more recent art work above. Along with some I drew for other GB members that donated to me in the past. So you get something nice for doing something nice. This is pretty much a staple of all my charity streams at this point.

$20 Elden Ring Dark Timeline Playthrough Interruption

Maybe your like ehh all these other games aren't worth playing. Instead, you should be wandering through Elden Ring and destroying everything that stands in your way. Any donation with the words Elden Ring will change the game I'm playing to that instead for 1 hour. For up to 8 hours. So if you want to see me die this is the incentive for you.

Overall, this is a pretty normal looking plans for this event. I'm not really one to do anything super crazy but I will try to make it a entertaining live stream. So if your are interested then tune one of my streams this weekend.