SC2 piss lines

Aelric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aelric

Which is you favorite unit line? Two of mine at both attack noticed, for the Battlecruiser and the Wraith. The idea that a brave starship captain heading up an armada of cruisers would immediatly order all hands to "Abandon ship!" at the first sign of trouble tickles me pink, not to mention freaks me out no matter how small the threat due to that being more something you'd say when the health is way low.

The other is when the Wraith goes "Whoa, their all over me!" in his cocky pilot voice, and I immediately think of a douchebag telling some story about these two chicks at the bar last night. Anyway, any others you folks like? Hell, lets not limit it to Starcraft, just go for broke for any good one liners in games that have some sort of mechanic.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic

The game where you move flashy icons around a flat map so they can crash and blow each other up, has piss lines ?

thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By thatfrood

The Thor, easily.
 *click*
"What is best?"
*click*
"To crush the zerg."
*click*
"See them driven before you."
*click*
"And hear the lamentations... of the Protoss."

spiceninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By spiceninja

The mortar units in Warcraft 3 always make me laugh when they yell "MORTAR COMBAT!". Also the Thor unit saying, "I am here! Click me!" gives me a chuckle.