Sekiro fan manages to beat the game without taking damage

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Seems impressive!

The goal of this run was to defeat every enemy in the game without taking a hit. This includes all bosses and minibosses, all other enemies that attack the player within the game world, ghosts that spawn as the time of day progresses, fishes in the rivers and lakes, as well as minor enemies like lizards and crickets. In order to get all of the bosses, at the point where the player‘s decisions lead to different boss fights, the save file was backed up and then restored.

I never got too far into Sekiro but this seems super impressive!

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I felt good about beating geniichiro in like twenty minutes when i got up the castle; this dude's casually beating the fight against him you're supposed to lose while chatting the whole time!

I should return to this; I've been told I'm right at the end, too. Thanks for sharing, this is wild.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Sekiro is one of those games where you can learn every step and pretty much expect it to behave as expected but I still can't imagine the stress of doing it for the entire game.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I remember someone did a blindfold run at GDQ recently, too. Sekiro's awesome and it's super impressive stuff.

Is it a good use of one's time? Well... I suppose if they're enjoying the process.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Because of course someone learned the game well enough in order to do that.

Some call it skill and dedication. I call it sadomasochism.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@efesell said:

Sekiro is one of those games where you can learn every step and pretty much expect it to behave as expected but I still can't imagine the stress of doing it for the entire game.

And this guy is talking in chat while he does it lol. Crazy how good people get at video games