Should the shows inside the Lockdown 2020 show be broken out now?

TheAdmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 8

Poll Should the shows inside the Lockdown 2020 show be broken out now? (55 votes)

Yes 78%
No 22%

Now that we're well into over a month of content, it's getting hard to get through all the lockdown stuff since everything is categorized as the same show. I'd love to see the shows broken out, such as "2 Fallout 2 Furious", "Astroneering with Brad and Vinny", "2020 Charity Stream", etc. It would make it far easier to keep up to date with it.

Another nice addition would be the dev team adding a playlist feature for individual videos so users could make a list of the videos they'd like to watch, with auto-play optional.

• 
HellBrendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I wrote a post about earlier today and yes, it's getting so hard to find anything that I'm kinda just not even trying and rather go watch something else.

The content is better than it ever has been, with them guesting eachother and trying out a lot of great stuff, but when I can't even find the videos I want to see I go tired of searching.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#2 fisk0  Moderator

I don't know how it works on a system level, but videos really should be able to be assigned to multiple shows, because while it's way more noticeably after the last month of videos, there have been plenty of issues like this in the past.

One example that comes to mind is Bioforge, which they first played in an UPF and then continued in the series "Backflips and Bioforge", and I think that episode of UPF should be labelled as part of that series. There are numerous of other examples like that throughout the history of the site. There was the GOTY episode of Mario Party Party which should of course both be linked to the GOTY 2018 page and the Mario Party Party show page, but is currently only liked to Game of the Year.

HellBrendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep. It's annoying as all hell and I don't really get why they aren't doing it? At least go back to febuary, it shouldn't be that hard.

Also, make shows for things. I understand that they don't always know what will hit or not, but having ResidentEvil all as playdates is kind of annoying as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-647f76b346730
deactivated-647f76b346730

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'd be excited if they just consistently put dates in the title. It's hard to keep track of the content this way.

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

On one side, it is cool to see the massive library of Lockdown videos. On the other side, it would be nice to be able to just watch all of Jan playing Bloodborne or Clue Crew without having to search for each video.

deckard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Everything in Lockdown should stay in Lockdown - it’s messiness is representative of the whole COVID situation.

HellBrendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deckard: You still have the option to just scroll, you know. I like to follow some series and don't care about others and would love to be able to sort them out. I don't need a mess in my escapism when the world itself is off.

@htr10: Especially when they don't mark their videos better.

Avatar image for bladeofcreation
BladeOfCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Video tagging should be better, and they should time stamp the podcast descriptions, too.