Similar Game Recommendations to Kena Bridge Of Spirits?

Lnxkun01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've finished playing the game Kena Bridge Of Spirits, the game is very good especially in the puzzle and Art section, I really like it. and now want to find a game similar to KENA which has good art, unique puzzles, contains battles, and fun gameplay. Do you think there is a similar game??

Nata_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maybe Biwar Legend Of Dragon Slayer

MerxWorx01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lnxkun01: YMMV but I think Hob is a good example of these style of games based on what you've outlined. I really like the fact that level design and puzzles go hand in hand in a way that makes you appreciate that world you live on is just one big clockwork puzzle in how it moves and comes together.

bodger0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'd definitely suggest Beyond Good & Evil, as it is the main game i was thinking of whilst playing Kena.

Yes, its older, but its pretty easy to get a copy digitally on pc or console in HD

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Onemanarmyy

It's been a long time so i might be off, but wasn't Metal Arms: Glitch in the System a good one of those? It lacks a strong art direction though.

Edit: I checked into it a bit and it seems to be way less of an adventure game than i remembered. Mostly a game where you blow up enemies with a large arsenal of cool weapons. My bad.

Maybe Okami, Prince of Persia, Zelda, Spyro and Jak & Daxter also fit in this wheelhouse.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I would love to play Kena, taht was one fo teh games I saw a few e3 ago that really sparked my interest.

But...I'm -like- never going to get a PS 5, right? It has been a year and I keep missing any opportunity to grab a system. It games like Kena that I WANT to play on teh new hardware, and ist so frustrating that I can never catch a break on getting a system.

Sony said it expected shortages of the PS5 to continue until 2022, and I cannot blame Sony for scalpers. It is this messed up marketplace that support scalpers and bots not the manufactures in most cases. But, it is nevertheless frustrating.

bitbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your question made me think of Enslaved but it might be more combat heavy than Kena. I second Beyond Good and Evil as well, it’s very good although I am not sure how it has aged.