Skyrim or Kingdom Come?

fzzywarbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fzzywarbles

I’m curious to see what people here think about modern RPGs and what they prefer or would prefer to see featured in those games. I’ve played every mainline ES game since Daggerfall and have enjoyed all of them for different reasons. As the series developed, the emphasis has increased to instant combat and limitless character growth has as well. In contrast Kingdom Come doesn’t follow the same path. Personally, playing KCD has brought me back to the older days in a lot of ways that I love and Some that honestly I don’t. Ive been spoiled with so much streamlining and it’s effect has been a softening of my senses. It’s been a rebirth of sorts to many of the aspects that originally attracted me to Daggerfall all those years ago on a Gateway Performance 800 ?. What do you guys think?

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I don't have any hands-on experience with Kingdom Come, so my favorite thing to do in Skyrim when playing as a mage is to get the Enchantment skill high enough so that I can enchant clothing and jewelry to reduce the cost of casting a school of magic, such as illusion, conjuration or destruction, to the point where casting spells from a preferred type of magic costs nothing

It puts the lotion on its skin or it'll infinitely burn again. ♪