Sniper Elite V2 - What the F"%$ is Wrong with Gamers?!

• 97 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BPRJCTX

Here we have, an Hardcore Stealth / Tactical shooter, and nobody's fuckin' talking about it!

It's going completely under the rader. and i just know it's gonna bomb so hard, that if these guys get to make another one, it's gonna be another fuckin' COD Modern Warfare Clone.

Is that what you ppl really want?!

I see it on every game forum, all the time, "Games are too fuckin' easy nowadays" ; "Fuckin' casuals ruining everything" ; "Kinect, Move, Wii, bla bla fuckin' Bla!!!"...

But when the time comes to support stuff made for actual gamers...

Am i alone?

Or is Modern Warfare Clones, what gamers really want?

Btw, if you like and are getting Sniper Eliter V2, leave your comments, show your support for the game.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ

I'd rather play Modern Warfare than a realistic shooting simulator like this one.

nonused

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nonused

"Btw, if you like and are getting Sniper Eliter V2, leave your comments, show your support for the game."

So I can't say nothing?

Bummer.

me3639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By me3639

Killing Nazis is always more fun. I played the demo and like the realistic mode, but i just dont think its worth $50. However, once it hits that holiday 50-75 off sale it will be owned and i will be happy happy.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By wefwefasdf

It looks fun, but not $50s fun.

Celegus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Celegus

That's because realistic military shooters suck even more than non-realistic military shooters.

jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jking47

I was thinking this thread would be about why gamers want a game where one of the features is displaying exactly how your bullet passes through a body.

Avatar image for thecreamfilling
TheCreamFilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheCreamFilling

I'd rather shoot my real guns. Video games should be an escape from reality, not a poor recreation of it.

jmfinamore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jmfinamore

Wasn't a big fan of the first one, but liked the idea.

ElNeebre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ElNeebre

It looks great, and really enjoyed the demo.

The 360 version, however, is poor. Mainly because of the graphics, the anti-aliasing is horrifying.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BPRJCTX

@Nonused said:

"Btw, if you like and are getting Sniper Eliter V2, leave your comments, show your support for the game."

So I can't say nothing?

Bummer.

You can say whatever you want, you're on the Internet!

@jking47 said:

I was thinking this thread would be about why gamers want a game where one of the features is displaying exactly how your bullet passes through a body.

That's the big pay off, for the 5-10 minutes of scouting and planing.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By crusader8463

@Nonused said:

So I can't say nothing?

Bummer.

In this game you get to kill Hitler, and when you nut shot guys you get an x-ray view of their testicles exploding when the bullet connects. Put two and two together how can you not like this game? I plan to beat the game with nothing but nut shots!

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BPRJCTX

@ElNeebre said:

The 360 version, however, is poor. Mainly because of the graphics, the anti-aliasing is horrifying.

It looked fine in the demo, and trust me, it would look much, much worse on my PC.

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By tim_the_corsair

The first game was appalling. The second one, based on the demo, doesn't seem much improved.

What is wrong with gamers where they think something having a thin skein of realism and a few exploding nads suddenly makes it awesome? Mediocre is mediocre.

Lysergica33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lysergica33

@BPRJCTX said:

@jking47 said:

No wonder gaming has a bad reputation.

ElNeebre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ElNeebre

@BPRJCTX said:

@ElNeebre said:

It looked fine in the demo, and trust me, it would look much, much worse on my PC.

Yeah the PC version had bad AA too, even on max settings... didn't make any sense.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BPRJCTX

@Tim_the_Corsair said:

The first game was appalling. The second one, based on the demo, doesn't seem much improved. What is wrong with gamers where they think something having a thin skein of realism and a few exploding nads suddenly makes it awesome? Mediocre is mediocre.

Dude, think, why do you think it's hard for these games to evolve, and get a really quality treatment?!

Money!!!

Ppl drop millions on all the same fuckin' games every year, they get all the fuckin' money, and what do they do with it?!

NOTHING!!!

Same fuckin' shit every year!!!

And at the same time, these guys are trying something out of the norm, doing something different, that should be enough to get ppl excited, "yeah i'm going to support these guys, and see where this goes" but no, you ppl will just continue to fill up Activision's and EA's and Ubisoft's Pockets...

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#18  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

It almost feels like they want to make money.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BPRJCTX

@Lysergica33 said:

@BPRJCTX said:

@jking47 said:

Yeah, i agree.

When Call of Duty games sell fuckin' 15 Million copies...

Every Fuckin' Year!!!

You just know gaming is going down the shitter...

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By korwin

@ElNeebre said:

... how can anti-aliasing be horrifying, anti-aliasing is the act of countering aliasing which is the objectionable thing.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21  Edited By Snipzor

Eh... game is pretty neat and all, but it would be an amazing accomplishment if it also didn't also make me feel like a psychopath.

nonused

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nonused

@crusader8463: I played the demo. I just couldn't get into it. Some of it was alright (like those X-Ray shots and SHOOTING A GRENADE ON A MAN'S BELT), but the price point just didn't seem worth it (as others have mentioned).

impartialgecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#23  Edited By impartialgecko

Mature, because the rest of the world also doesn't tell us what to think.

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By tim_the_corsair
@BPRJCTX

@Tim_the_Corsair said:

The first game was appalling. The second one, based on the demo, doesn't seem much improved. What is wrong with gamers where they think something having a thin skein of realism and a few exploding nads suddenly makes it awesome? Mediocre is mediocre.

Dude, think, why do you think it's hard for these games to evolve, and get a really quality treatment?!

Money!!!

Ppl drop millions on all the same fuckin' games every year, they get all the fuckin' money, and what do they do with it?!

NOTHING!!!

And at the same time, these guys are trying something out of the norm, doing something different, that should be enough to get ppl excited, "yeah i'm going to support these guys, and see where this goes" but no, you ppl will just continue to fill up Activision's and EA's and Ubisoft's Pockets...

So your solution is for us to throw money at this mediocre game that tries to be different, in the hopes that making a profit will encourage them to improve.

Good plan, I'll even spin you a tale about it.

Look into the mists of a distant past. A game series called Medal of Honor was king, and an intense apathy toward World War 2 had yet to set in.

Yet Medal of Honor was getting very samey and felt dry and boring, with none of the oomph of those great war movies that got the blood pumping.

Suddenly, a scrappy young upstart came up, wanting to give us all te WW2 FPS we needed, even if we didn't realise it. Cinematic, character and faction-jumping storyline, with gameplay ranging from large battlefields to tight stealth. It had it all, the underdog punching far above its weight.

That game was Call of Duty. It sold millions. They kept making them

They peaked and then never changed much, because they were successful. They began to be released once every 12 months, and became steadily stupider. It didn't matter, because people kept throwing money at them.

The moral of this story: throwing money at something, good or bad, doesn't encourage improvement for next time; it encourages stagnation. Not payong for something mediocre is how you tell people they need to lift their game.

These guys have made the same sniping game twice, only now there are exploding testicles.

I'll let my wallet tell them that's not good enough.
Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm buying this as soon as I get the money. The PC demo on the hardest difficulty was pretty much the best sniping gameplay I've ever played.

ComradeKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By ComradeKhan

I didn't know anything about this game so when I saw it on the schedule for upcoming releases i just shrugged it off and assumed it was shovel ware. But after watching the video in the OP i gotta say i'm impressed with what they are trying to do. I'm gonna be honest with you and go ahead and say that i'm not going to play this game, but thats because my taste in games has been changing recently and this game isn't what i'm looking for. However, if this was 10 years ago I would have loved to play a game like this since it is trying to appeal to a very specific pseudo-simulation style of gameplay that just doesn't appear in the AAA releases these days.

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By SSully

It's actually pretty shitty in terms of stealth. If you are discovered then EVERYONE knows exactly where you are. Though the sniping is really fun. I could see myself getting this cheap later on.

Jrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By Jrad

I actually really hate shooters, but yeah, Sniper Elite V2 was more entertaining than any I've played in the last several years. I tried to play BF3 a few weeks ago and I literally couldn't bring myself to finish the first campaign mission -- it was utterly boring.

Compensating for bullet drop was tons of fun (wind too, but wind was easier) and when you managed to pull off an across-the-map shot it was really satisfying. If I had $50 to drop, I'd definitely pick it up.

@ElNeebre said:

Yeah the PC version had bad AA too, even on max settings... didn't make any sense.

Huh? The AA looks fine to me. http://snag.gy/Aggbi.jpg (PC -- I was just using a 360 controller to take that picture)

bigsmoke77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By bigsmoke77

Why do you want people to be talking about a game that is not released yet so badly?

Emperor_Jimmu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Emperor_Jimmu

The demo didn't seem very realistic. I expected large open areas like the first game, however it reminded me more of a CoD sniping mission. Also is it supposed to be set of Jupiter? The ballistics model seems exaggerated to compensate for the tiny environments.

Grimhild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Grimhild

@xobballox said:

I'm buying this as soon as I get the money. The PC demo on the hardest difficulty was pretty much the best sniping gameplay I've ever played.

As stated in two other posts, I pre-ordered off Steam after playing the demo on Elite.

: You should probably have a little less accusative language in your OP if you want people to sympathize with your cause. That being said, the outpouring of hate for this game that hasn't even been released yet is kind of hilarious, since it seems to just be based on refuting the OP for the sake of being disagreeable.

The game itself, I feel, is a good balance of ballistic realism and playability. And yes, if you fire a 30.06, people will know where you are within a reasonable distance. I guess you'll just have to deal with a shooting gallery with dope ass, slow-mo X-Ray kill cams. Or, you can sneak into position and make that one shot without engaging other targets (yes, you can. I did it). Yes, if you want absolute realism, go to a range or, better yet, enlist. If you want the complete, arcade-style shooter, go to MW3. Neither is inherently wrong, it's a matter of taste.

Masha2932

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Masha2932

@bigsmoke77 said:

Why do you want people to be talking about a game that is not released yet so badly?

He might be a developer on the team, for all we know.

Also OP, chill out. They're making a second game so it means the first game sold well. Sniper games have their audience and not every game needs to do COD numbers to be successful.

Personally this game looks OK but I'm not paying full price for it. I might pick it up during a Steam sale.

BluPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BluPotato

I kinda want to check this out. Not for $50, but maybe somewhere around $20-$25. For all its faults the first was pretty good for what I ended up buying it off of steam for.

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MiniPato

I enjoyed the demo. Not sure why people are shitting on it. Maybe cause the OP is acting really obnoxious which is magnifying people's indifference toward the game into hatred. So yeah, OP, don't make it hard for people to take you seriously and don't make me regret enjoying the same game you do by being obnoxious and screaming about why you think games are going down the shitter.

Anyways, I enjoyed the demo. Seems like there are plenty of ways to kill people. I even exploded a dude's grenade on his belt. Also it's kind of satisfying to see your handiwork in slow motion and in x-ray vision seeing the bullet tear through organs and breaking bones. And before any of you call me a sadistic psychopath, I've got two words for you "Mortal Kombat."

Lysergica33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lysergica33

@BPRJCTX said:

@Lysergica33 said:

@BPRJCTX said:

@jking47 said:

Yeah, i agree.

Every Fuckin' Year!!!

Or, y'know, I could've been referring to how most gamers seem to feel a compulsive need to commit greivous bodily harm on a bunch of pixel people every few minutes. Don't really think that seeing someone's lung explode being "the big payoff" in a realistic war game context is a bit tasteless? Pretty much cappin' some dude's grandad for your own entertainment.

Avatar image for bigchickendinner
BigChickenDinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BigChickenDinner

Well I played the demo on my PC everything maxed out full difficulty.

The game looks great. You can't argue that point.

You can argue, however, the gameplay is meh. The stealth feels really, how do I put this, odd. Taking the demo as my example. I kill a full squad and a enemy sniper using around 10 shots. Then I go into the building on the other side of the street. What do I find? A second squad of Germans. But wait, they are all just standing around like there wasn't a gunfight 25 meters away.

REALLY? I can't even explain how fucking retarded that is.

Also, as awesome as it seems, those ballistics are funky too. The bullet drop feels odd. The wind plays way to much into the drift over the distances your shooting. The bullet deformation is somewhere between blades of grass and dry wall. (not really but the whole bullet threw 3 people, bullet deforms 1/4 of total length? come on).

Difficult? I don't think you could do a better job of giving the illusion of challenge in the shooting. Windage meter? Christ people why don't you just put a little white X on my scope where my round is going to land? Also the fact that bullet drop and windage are only taken into account at the highest difficulty speaks volumes about how "hardcore" this game is.

In the end, my gripes about the game come from my knowledge of real life shooting/ballistics. So if you have no idea on how things really are when your shooting (like most of you) you wont really be as critical as me. But if you've shot a gun over 500+ meters you know what I'm talking about.

For the people who really know your shit, Why in the FUCK do you need to make a 10-20 mil correction for windage, at 200 feet? Is there a fucking hurricane outside?!

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#37  Edited By Little_Socrates

Watching the demo, I observed that the player only need stay in cover, line up their shot, and fire. The stealth doesn't work very well, and it doesn't control very well at all on consoles. The music ranges from mediocre to slightly annoying. And, as other people have said, the 360 version does not look very good.

This game is just a vaguely hard version of Call of Duty, only boring as piss. I have no idea what you're talking about. It is not hardcore, and it's hardly tactical.

salad10203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By salad10203

Um, this game is the furthest thing from realistic I have ever seen. Completely linear, horrible AI and the ability to soak more bullets than Rambo.

Avatar image for deathstriker666
deathstriker666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By deathstriker666

Nope, it looks like complete garbage just like the first one. Oh boy, I remember when that came out. Who thought it was a good idea to put it out a week before CoD 2 would come out? Hell, Sniper Elite wasn't even available for the 360. What a fucking disaster. There are plenty of games that involve tactics and realism. Men of War, Company of Heroes, Arma 2 just to name a few. Unless you take in and believe every bit of PR crap that they throw at you this just looks like a generic shooter with bullet cam.

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MiniPato

@Lysergica33 said:

@BPRJCTX said:

@Lysergica33 said:

@BPRJCTX said:

@jking47 said:

Yeah, i agree.

Every Fuckin' Year!!!

Or, y'know, I could've been referring to how most gamers seem to feel a compulsive need to commit greivous bodily harm on a bunch of pixel people every few minutes. Don't really think that seeing someone's lung explode being "the big payoff" in a realistic war game context is a bit tasteless? Pretty much cappin' some dude's grandad for your own entertainment.

You're right! Everything I thought I knew about videogames is crashing down on me! I've been murdering people's families! All those Russians and Nazis I killed in Call of Duty, all those pedestrians I ran over in Grand Theft Auto, and Johnny Cage! Poor Johnny Cage, every time I stabbed him in the eyes and broke his bones...I'm such a monster! I'm having a crisis of conscience! VIDEOGAMES HAVE RUINED ME!!!

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#41  Edited By Raven10

I think the flaw in your thinking is that the act of making something different or unique is inherently good. This isn't true. 90% of the new ideas in gaming, or in any field really, are pure crap. And of the 10% that are good 90% of those play like tech demos for that idea. The advantage of sequels and iteration is that by the time you get to the second or third entry you actually have your tech running well enough that you can make a great game out of it. New ideas or unique ideas are good to have, but being new doesn't make it great. I'm not saying this game is bad. I've never played it so maybe it is awesome, but if it was awesome it would be awesome because it was overall a good game, not because it had a couple unique ideas.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Spoonman671

Demo was pretty cool.  I'll probably buy it.  Does that make you happy?

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#43  Edited By mosdl

Its just a stealth game, Dues Ex: HR was a success and looks to have quite similar gameplay...

insanejedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#44  Edited By insanejedi

I have ARMA with ACE mod. Thx.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BPRJCTX

@Tim_the_Corsair said:

@BPRJCTX

@Tim_the_Corsair said:

Money!!!

NOTHING!!!

So your solution is for us to throw money at this mediocre game that tries to be different, in the hopes that making a profit will encourage them to improve. Good plan, I'll even spin you a tale about it. Look into the mists of a distant past. A game series called Medal of Honor was king, and an intense apathy toward World War 2 had yet to set in. Yet Medal of Honor was getting very samey and felt dry and boring, with none of the oomph of those great war movies that got the blood pumping. Suddenly, a scrappy young upstart came up, wanting to give us all te WW2 FPS we needed, even if we didn't realise it. Cinematic, character and faction-jumping storyline, with gameplay ranging from large battlefields to tight stealth. It had it all, the underdog punching far above its weight. That game was Call of Duty. It sold millions. They kept making them They peaked and then never changed much, because they were successful. They began to be released once every 12 months, and became steadily stupider. It didn't matter, because people kept throwing money at them. The moral of this story: throwing money at something, good or bad, doesn't encourage improvement for next time; it encourages stagnation. Not payong for something mediocre is how you tell people they need to lift their game. These guys have made the same sniping game twice, only now there are exploding testicles. I'll let my wallet tell them that's not good enough.

What you don't get is, this game is great.

Mediocre?!

That is "Your" opinion.

Hey, tell me, what are your favourite games?

i'm sure i can talk shit about them too.

That's easy.

Just because you don't like something, that doesn't give you the right to pass judgement on it.

Even if you had played both games from start to finish (which i'm sure you haven't), you still don't have that right.

If you don't like something, you don't like it, that's it, stay the fuck away from it.

Don't try to change someone else's mind about it.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By BPRJCTX

@Emperor_Jimmu said:

The demo didn't seem very realistic. I expected large open areas like the first game, however it reminded me more of a CoD sniping mission. Also is it supposed to be set of Jupiter? The ballistics model seems exaggerated to compensate for the tiny environments.

The game is called Sniper Elite, if you're playing it on any other difficulty mode...

You're playing it wrong.

Blackout62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#47  Edited By Blackout62

I don't know. I played the demo, perhaps if the AI was more willing to play ball with the realism. Maybe have a little bit less of the "Ach! Mein sniper zenze ist tingling!" And then everyone instantly knows where to concentrate fire even before I've taken a shot, not that that's a problem since I seem to have so much health even on the hardest setting that I can sit back and wait for them to walk into the crosshairs.

That being said, how come whenever there's a modern war game everything is all gritty and dark but when it's a WWII game the battlefield is the most bright, beautiful, and verdant Band of Brothers-ey depiction of Europe ever seen? I mean sure not everywhere has the magnificent wonder and clear blue skies of 40s France & Germany but Afghanistan is pretty, at least parts are, the parts that have seen heavy conflict oddly enough.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BPRJCTX

@Lysergica33 said:

@BPRJCTX said:

@Lysergica33 said:

@BPRJCTX said:

@jking47 said:

Yeah, i agree.

Every Fuckin' Year!!!

What?!

Some dude's grandad?"

You said it your self...

It's just "Pixel People".

Also a great name for a band.

@BigChickenDinner said:

Well I played the demo on my PC everything maxed out full difficulty.

The game looks great. You can't argue that point.

You can argue, however, the gameplay is meh. The stealth feels really, how do I put this, odd. Taking the demo as my example. I kill a full squad and a enemy sniper using around 10 shots. Then I go into the building on the other side of the street. What do I find? A second squad of Germans. But wait, they are all just standing around like there wasn't a gunfight 25 meters away.

REALLY? I can't even explain how fucking retarded that is.

Also, as awesome as it seems, those ballistics are funky too. The bullet drop feels odd. The wind plays way to much into the drift over the distances your shooting. The bullet deformation is somewhere between blades of grass and dry wall. (not really but the whole bullet threw 3 people, bullet deforms 1/4 of total length? come on).

Difficult? I don't think you could do a better job of giving the illusion of challenge in the shooting. Windage meter? Christ people why don't you just put a little white X on my scope where my round is going to land? Also the fact that bullet drop and windage are only taken into account at the highest difficulty speaks volumes about how "hardcore" this game is.

In the end, my gripes about the game come from my knowledge of real life shooting/ballistics. So if you have no idea on how things really are when your shooting (like most of you) you wont really be as critical as me. But if you've shot a gun over 500+ meters you know what I'm talking about.

For the people who really know your shit, Why in the FUCK do you need to make a 10-20 mil correction for windage, at 200 feet? Is there a fucking hurricane outside?!

Well, first...

IT'S A FUCKING VIDEO GAME MAN!!!

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU EXPETING?!

THE MATRIX IS REAL?!

Then, you can say that about every stealth game ever released...

And then, IT'S STILL A VIDEO GAME!!!

And the game is called Sniper Elite, and like i said before, if you're not playing it on Sniper Elite, you're playing it wrong.

VIDEO GAME!!!

Lysergica33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Lysergica33

@MiniPato said:

@Lysergica33 said:

@BPRJCTX said:

@Lysergica33 said:

@BPRJCTX said:

@jking47 said:

Yeah, i agree.

Every Fuckin' Year!!!

You're right! Everything I thought I knew about videogames is crashing down on me! I've been murdering people's families! All those Russians and Nazis I killed in Call of Duty, all those pedestrians I ran over in Grand Theft Auto, and Johnny Cage! Poor Johnny Cage, every time I stabbed him in the eyes and broke his bones...I'm such a monster! I'm having a crisis of conscience! VIDEOGAMES HAVE RUINED ME!!!

Eh, at least MK's tongue is firmly in its cheek. I like my gory shit too man. MK, Hobo With a Shotgun, Evil Dead, Resi, it's all good. But these "realistic" games irk me. YEAHHH YOU CAN TOTALLY SEE THE BULLET GO THROUGH THE GUYS INTERNAL ORGANS AND THATS SO TOTALLY COOL BRO, OH FUCK YEAH BRO, CHECK HIS BRAIN MATTER SPLATTERING AGAINST TEH WALL, TOTALLY COOL BRO. I dunno. It's something about the tone. Just seems tasteless.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BPRJCTX

@MiniPato said:

@Lysergica33 said:

@BPRJCTX said:

@Lysergica33 said:

@BPRJCTX said:

@jking47 said:

Yeah, i agree.

Every Fuckin' Year!!!

HA!