So ... Deep Rock Galactic seems really good?

Avatar image for changethel1ghts
changethel1ghts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Just started playing Deep Rock Galactic since it's free for the next couple of days on Steam. Been having having a really good time with it just playing solo. It has a really nice style to it, and it feels great. Have any of y'all tried it out?

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

I played a bit on Xbox. It seemed cool, but I just played a one hour trial and didn’t have time to really dig into it.

Avatar image for changethel1ghts
changethel1ghts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I decided to see what the playerbase is like and it seems like one of those "small but dedicated playerbase" type situations. Looks like the devs are updating it regularly, too.

I'm just really surprised because I never hear folks talk about it, but now I really dig it.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I bought it when it released in early access i liked it at the time just waiting for it to get released at this point.

Avatar image for thedapperswindler
thedapperswindler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love to see a quick look. DRG might be one of the best co-op games I've played in recent years.

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Yeah, I’m another “played the 1 hour preview, seemed promising, but it wasn’t enough time to get me excited” guy.

I liked the hour, mostly. Some really cool stuff, some really frustrating stuff. It seems like a bad game for a one hour preview. I wonder if devs have the freedom to make their preview period longer on Xbox. It would have only helped this one, I think...

Avatar image for cursethesemetalhands
CurseTheseMetalHands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have they pushed any major updates for the game? It was a neat idea and had a lot of potential, but I thought it lacked the depth to keep it interesting beyond the initial few hours.

Honestly, I kinda forgot the game existed. Sadly, that's what this world of early access releases has done to gaming.

pewpewphil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pewpewphil