So what now?

capitanm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By capitanm1

So the sites launch, very excited. Alot of you are also, wasn't what I expected, actually totally what I didn't expect. BUT I don't mean it in a bad way, I mean I like it. Its something new which god knows how much we needed something new that differs from other gaming sites. One of the things I love from this place so far is just how the site is basically ran by the users in a weird way. Goes to show that trust plays a big part here :D. So the sites launched like I said, whats next for Giantbomb? What can we see 4 months from now? What can keep us coming back for more, and what can keep us wanting to see more from Giantbomb. Aside from what it offers now, what else is there? Or what do you guys expect?

Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Blu_Magic

I'd love to see some videogame tournaments held by Giantbomb just like at Gamespot.

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By BlackWaterCO

Give aways and contests and just sit in here and soak up the game culture baby

phatkav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By phatkav

that tournament idea seems fun. maybe they should record and upload matches of the editors vs. members of the forums... just a thought.

Ma7moud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Ma7moud

Something similar to on the spot.

TanKLoveR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By TanKLoveR

I think the site is doing very well, except for the lack of a few things like moderators, sigs and gif support -_-. I only want 2 things from the site that we keep the fanboys out and that it doesnt become /b/ 2.0.

capitanm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By capitanm1

I wanna see more from the Staff. Sort of something like How to Build a Bomb. I think of all gaming sites I know, we hardly get to interact (not a gay way) with the head hanchos... At least here, jeff and them seem more active around us. So I hope they stay that way, we wanna know whats going on behind the scenes. Also, some competitions would be nice 2. I been dying to have a new PS3 so let me know when that tournametn of whatever begins.

bumbletoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By bumbletoes

I think like you said man this site offers some new stuff that other gaming sites don't offer. So in the future I'd just like to see more of that kind of innovation.
Also, more than anything, the idea that  the site is being run by a bunch of dudes that love games as much as their audience means a lot.

Cali_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cali_Style

Weekly video features would be awesome--especially if they include reader emails so as to get the community involved. More Points!. Brad wrestling the Luchadeer. Lastly, the return/re-imagining of Button Mashing. Oh, and Jeff's awesome podcast intros where he alters his voice and yells: "Live on the corner of Third and Newcomb right in the heart of H.P. its the GIANTBOMB-cast! With your host Ryan Davis." I miss those.

capitanm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By capitanm1

so is the luchadeer the giantbomb mascot??