Sony's Entire E3 Lineup Leaked?

• 88 results
Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

New report details entire Sony E3 lineup. Claims we'll see games from almost every first party studio including new God of War from Santa Monica, Syphon Filter from Bend, The Last Guardian for PS4, new RPG from Guerrilla, new 3rd person action game from Sony London, two new games from Sony Japan (one being Project Beast), new game from Quantic Dream, new game from Media Molecule, Uncharted 4, and a new Wipeout. Plus new footage from Driveblub and The Order, new DLC for Infamous, a PS4 version of GT6 and a game from Ninja Theory. Pretty insane lineup if all that proves to be true. Good mix of new IP and popular series.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Never heard of BGR or Dualshockers. So I'll take that info with a grain of salt.

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'll be very happy with their press conference if this is true.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

new Wipeout, thank you jesus, thank you. But then who's making it? Every couple months you keep hearing Sony Liverpool keeps getting downsized to the point it's 2 people there working on Playroom.

....... I'm not buying Last Guardian, been so used to not seeing it for over 5 years, and then the rumors before then.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just excited to see what Uncharted looks like.

joshwent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By joshwent

So Media Molecule might have a 3D world building game? I guess that makes business sense to have an answer to that X One make-your-own-games game, but that seems like a serious waste of potential.

MM consistently has some of the best visual design in any kind of games. I wish they could just drop the "Eat Play Love" or whatever the fuck their weird mantra was, and work on some more fleshed out experiences like Tearaway, but with the power of a console to back it up.

What happened to that amazing puppet show thing from last year?!?

Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@crithon said:

new Wipeout, thank you jesus, thank you. But then who's making it? Every couple months you keep hearing Sony Liverpool keeps getting downsized to the point it's 2 people there working on Playroom.

....... I'm not buying Last Guardian, been so used to not seeing it for over 5 years, and then the rumors before then.

Sony Liverpool's closed son.

However a few of the leads work for another Sony Studio called Firesprite.

Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Hmmm.

Interesting if its true. I'd be pretty happy about the Gran Turismo thing but also unsure on those specifics. Project Beast thing is kinda a given at this point. I'd bet those leaked screens are from a trailer that will be shown. Somewhat expected something from Media Molecule but not for Morpheus. Sony didn't seem to suggest that thing was any time soon. Wipeout should look phenomenal on PS4, great software for showing off new hardware.

Yea I think just about all the stuff on the list seems realistic. Few surprises in there. Whole thing gives me the standard E3 press conference vibe. It's never some crazy endless wave of huge title announcements. Just a mix of a little something for everyone.

Microsoft will see this and react accordingly, whether the list is true or not. They will attempt to out do this showing via some last minute additions which opens the window for on-stage live demonstration failures. Sony will see this, and if it is accurate they will find some way to sprinkle in a few small things too just add more surprises. Or if its an inaccurate or incomplete list, they will have an evil Grinch smirk going on right now because they've got other big announcements that have been kept super secret even in-house.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

Who here would of ever though Uncharted 4 would have got shown at E3 son, son. I am appalled.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@rebel_scum: I do know that. In 2012 they said they were closed, and then recent another closing. Just wondering what is this phantom company is made up? And why does it keep getting mentioned? Is it just a filing cabinet with one guy and a bucket?

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

If it's true I will be mad hype, so much for me to love on that list.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Ugh. Leaks. Also. Yay! Leaks!

If true, the Sony conference will please. Looking forward to it regardless. I'd rather not have the conference line-up spoiled a month early. Hopefully Microsoft manages to keep the lid on their shit.

Heads need to roll! What monster would do such a thing!

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14  Edited By Seppli

Also. Why Wipeout, if it could be Rollcage? Seriously. Why!?!

Wipeout has been done to death. Unless they change up what that game is about, I don't see what they can do with it other than *shiny graphics*. Rollcage on the other hand? Raw uncut next gen potential. What they could do with modern physics and destruction with Rollcage's template? Jesus F. Christ!

I've been clamoring for a new Rollcage game everytime a new Sony console comes out. It's the third new Sony console already, and it seems yet again that stale old fart of a Wipeout franchise gets the go-ahead, not Rollcage. Oh the humanity!

thatdutchguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By thatdutchguy

Dat Last Guardian... I'm ready to get back on the hype train again.

No Caption Provided

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Uncharted sounds like something a little different for the series, if true. Great to hear. I hope this leak is true, if it were I would be very pleased with Sony's presser. Here's hoping Microsoft bring it, too (I'm sure they will ^_^ )

cloudnineboya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its not my birthday and its definitely not christmas and i'm pretty sure the tooth fairy is not real? yet there it is; The Last Guardian. shit mabee everything's real .

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We all know that the development on the Last Guardian for PS3 was halted but the game was still clearly in development so obviously its on the PS4. And obviously they will announce it at E3 if it looks up-to-snuff* yet. The big questions is... Does it get a release date?! A correct prediction on whether it does (and, in turn, when it will be) will distinguish the true Video Game Wizards from the rest of us.

*Isn't that a weird phrase, odd how it was the first thing that came into my mind for that sentence...

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By fattony12000

If we get a solid release date for The Last Guardian I will buy a PS4.

I haven't even completed Ico or Shadow of the Colossus yet.

abendlaender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This sounds more like a "This is what I want to see" list. I don't buy it.

Avatar image for machofantastico
MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#21  Edited By MachoFantastico

Please let there be a new Wipeout game, bet it would look splendid on the PS4.

Sony London? Hope that's true. Wonder if the UK tax cuts for UK inspired video games might have anything to do with that, say the return of Getaway (which I'd actually love to see personally).

I wouldn't at all be shocked by The Last Guardian showing up, it seems that game as always been in development to some degree and retooling it for PS4 would make perfect sense to me.
Uncharted 4 sounds like it could be interesting, intertwining between Nate and Francis sounds like a pretty interesting idea.

Hope the list is true, E3 will be exciting nonetheless. Now I just need to be able to afford a PS4. :D

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seppli said:

Wipeout has been done to death. Unless they change up what that game is about, I don't see what they can do with it other than *shiny graphics*. Rollcage on the other hand? Raw uncut next gen potential. What they could do with modern physics and destruction with Rollcage's template? Jesus F. Christ!

I've been clamoring for a new Rollcage game everytime a new Sony console comes out. It's the third new Sony console already, and it seems yet again that stale old fart of a Wipeout franchise gets the go-ahead, not Rollcage. Oh the humanity!

But in Wipeout, them cars be floatin', son; They be flyin' but locked to the ground. T'is Dope!

Seriously though, I'm really looking forward to a new Wipeout, and one that is back to form. Wipeout HD single-handedly flipped the switch that made me go "download-only games on consoles are about to hit their rennaissance". If they pull it off properly, it could become one of my favourite racing games (a genre I'm semi-into that Wipeout has alwasy been high on my list for but never near the best for me, other than glimpses of true magic in Wipeout HD and the PS2 one)

korolev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

The Last Guardian coming out? Naw, man. Naw.

roboculus92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I don't know....a number of these things sound fine and make sense but a bunch of the language just sounds weird and fishy to me. I seriously doubt that this is the official list of things.

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fattony12000 said:

Jesus man, what are you waiting for? How have you not experienced the ending to Shadow of the Colossus yet?! And in ICO, do you not have a soul? How can you leave the world unfinished - how can you leave Yorda in her personal hell, the prison of her existence, and not see it through?! You must end it... YOU MUST END IT!

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#26 gamer_152  Moderator

The line-up is fairly believable but then these things always are. The upshot is that this is an anonymous source with no particular links to a respected publication so I don't think this merits that much attention.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

A new Wipeout has me BEYOND excited.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THE LAST FUCKING GUARDIAN!?!

Loading Video...

Berserker976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blatantly fake.

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Honestly, the Last Guardian always seemed like a game that was gonna run horribly on the PS3, so it's definitely a good thing if it gets pushed to PS4 (which it obviously has been if it is indeed still in development).

Lysergica33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering the circumstances surrounding the leaking of Project Beast, various other rumored shit from insiders on neoGAF, I'd actually say I believe this could well be a real list. Going to be a good E3 this year man, I can feel it in mah bones

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dixavd said:

@fattony12000 said:

Jesus man, what are you waiting for? How have you not experienced the ending to Shadow of the Colossus yet?! And in ICO, do you not have a soul? How can you leave the world unfinished - how can you leave Yorda in her personal hell, the prison of her existence, and not see it through?! You must end it... YOU MUST END IT!

Oh, I know what goes down in both of those games, and have written about/thought about it extensively. I've just not had my hands on the controller when I saw those endings.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm really excited to see their vita lineup. Please Sony, make Vita part of your E3 presentation!

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#34  Edited By MooseyMcMan

If Guerrilla really is working on an RPG, then that's kinda crazy, given that I'm pretty sure they've only ever done Killzone games. Well, at least since Guerrilla's first few games, if the GB page on it is to be believed.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xyzygy: Same. Maybe Soul Sacrifice Delta gets a US release date confirmed as well as a few others? Maybe they go mental and just put Persona 5 on there and nowhere else!

thatdutchguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of this sounds good, but I dislike leaks. I want there to be some surprises at E3. I want see something I had no idea existed and be wowed. All of this insider information kind of ruins the magic.

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quarters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DON'T TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS SYPHON FILTER

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@joshwent said:

So Media Molecule might have a 3D world building game? I guess that makes business sense to have an answer to that X One make-your-own-games game, but that seems like a serious waste of potential.

MM consistently has some of the best visual design in any kind of games. I wish they could just drop the "Eat Play Love" or whatever the fuck their weird mantra was, and work on some more fleshed out experiences like Tearaway, but with the power of a console to back it up.

What happened to that amazing puppet show thing from last year?!?

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-puppeteer/2300-7919/

You don't mean this game that came out last year that isn't made by media molecule right?

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jesus_Phish

@rowr: Nah at the Sony PS4 announcement conference, MM came out to show case some tech they'd made using the Move controller in which they could create 3D objects from scratch just by using the controller. Then they showed a game they'd supposedly made from the tech where there are puppets dancing with each other, being controller by the Move and then more puppets show up and they all play a rock song. I can't remember what it was called or if it even had a name.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@rowr: Nah at the Sony PS4 announcement conference, MM came out to show case some tech they'd made using the Move controller in which they could create 3D objects from scratch just by using the controller. Then they showed a game they'd supposedly made from the tech where there are puppets dancing with each other, being controller by the Move and then more puppets show up and they all play a rock song. I can't remember what it was called or if it even had a name.

O yeh totally forgot about that.

Yeh it's a pretty safe bet its a "make your own game" game.

They keep pushing this concept as though they are going to invent the new Minecraft or something, but I just don't think it's going to happen. Same with Microsofts project spark or whatever.

I mean, 12 year old me would of probably been super into the concept - I spent hundreds of hours trying to make a sidescrolling fighting game with this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoot%27Em-Up_Construction_Kit

So I guess this is some sort of modern day equivalent, maybe there is a small market for it.

Vod_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I agree.

Avatar image for rhombus_of_terror
Rhombus_Of_Terror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seppli said:

I'm totally down for a new Rollcage. what a game, what a soundtrack. Even a HD remix double bill with the original PS1 titles would be cool.

hollitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Project Beast would be enough for me, but if they also announce the Last Guardian for reals, I'm going to lose my shit.

Scampbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Last Guardian? I'll believe it when I see it - fool me once... twice... maybe a third time, but then that is where I stand my ground!

Uppercaseccc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly the thing that makes me think this is fake is Sony thinking a new God of War is a good idea. Also a distinct lack of any Vita or PSnow content in that leak.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The RPG from Guerilla Games is what I want.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Man, I'm now forever going to be disappointed at the omission of a game called Driveblub.

Duffyside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#50  Edited By Duffyside

You shouldn't. Not only is it an incredibly over-ambitious wishlist, it's also implausible and impractical. Is there one "big" World Wide Studio not listed on there? If this were true, what on Earth would Sony show at next year's E3, or any other show between then for that matter? They have to save some things to keep the information flowing.

Add to this that the show needs to be under 2 hours, and we all know they need to fit in Destiny, Assassin's Creed, and probably a couple other third party titles and this list seems like a total scam.

I doubt even HALF of that list shows up.