• 63 results
Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Bennyishere

I know, I know. Soulja Boy is a special person. Still, it's interesting to watch him discuss how he will - allegedly - take your ass out of Halo 3. Swearing is involved, real talk.

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Shawn

I was hoping, please, when I read this title I was hoping that he wouldn't come out with another video. But...It's here.

Well, with his bright pink joystick, I hope he doesn't take me out with his 3337 gamerscore.

Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Out_On_Bail

It's funnier when you think of the mess someone had to clean up so he could prove he buys a lot of games.  I bet he got his ass kicked at that match he was about to start.  It was funny after he talked all this shit, then when someone on Halo started saying to "start it up souljaboy, start it up" he buckled and got quiet, even went as far as to take the headset off. 

Ma7moud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Ma7moud

All these games and his Gamerscore is 3337. He should be embarrassed.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Endogene

That was extremely entertaining, so that is what xbox live is about, "talking shit".

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By wefwefasdf

I hate that kid.

Warfare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Warfare

I don't know who the fuck he is but that was funny.

Terrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By Terrell

I just find it funny how videogame website message boards are the only place where you can find a group of people making fun of someone who is obviously excited about videogames!

But yeah he definitely has a lot of games, and alot of unopened games, which probably explains the low gamerscore ratio (that, and he has more than one 360 if you look at the past videos he puts up, so he probably splits between both of them). But at the end of the day he seems to be having more fun than most of us who sift through websites hypothesizing about what game will come out when and the features it may or may not have...  I can't hate on that, plus that set up is extra nice for real. 

Believe it or not, but that fact that people in the limelight of society are actually publicly expressing their love for videogames is a good thing. Regardless of what you think of his music (I don't think he can rap that well at all) it is still a good thing...

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By Emilio

Gawd, I wish I was in the rap business so I can make lots of money writing stupid songs and spend that cash on a big ass TV.

Quadrifoglio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By Quadrifoglio

I refuse to play against someone who owns Iron Man.

Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13  Edited By Bennyishere
Quadrifoglio said:
"I refuse to play against someone who owns Iron Man."
Wasn't Eragon there as well? Pretty disgusting.
Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx

He ah haterzzzz he dont play not playstation 3 damn bro thats cold !!!

( Not all black people is as stupid as him, i know some black dudes that are really cool, please i know its hard ,after watching this video, but not all blacks are as stupid as this fucking asshole)

Terrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Terrell
Solid_SnakeXx said:
"He ah haterzzzz he dont play not playstation 3 damn bro thats cold !!!

( Not all black people is as stupid as him, i know some black dudes that are really cool, please i know its hard ,after watching this video, but not all blacks are as stupid as this fucking asshole)"
So the fact that he speaks with a southern accent and a Hip-Hop dialect makes him stupid, or makes him "sound" stupid?

Everyone has a different way of speaking, it's all about where you are born, where you are raised, the culture you are brought up in/around, etc. It has nothing to do with race. If you want to categorize it, I speak with a Hip-hop dialect all the time like Soulja Boy (though sans the southern accent since I'm from PA), that in no way makes me less of an intelligent person, nor does my race. I know what point you are trying to make; that not all black people are dumb. But let me just let you know that I am not just one of "the lucky black people who turned out smart" as you seem to be putting it. Just because someone speaks in a certain way, or is from a certain culture or racial background, doesn't automatically make them any less intelligent than anyone else.

I don't know what offends me more about your post; that you may truly believe that the majority of Black people are stupid and that if they are not deemed to be intelligent by popular culture then they are less than adequate, or that you completely failed to see the simple point of the video, in that someone is genuinely excited about videogames and excited about playing those videogames. And with this being a videogame website, that should be the most important thing, and we should all be excited, not being the "internet bullies" that people are being in here and saying ignorant things to him just because you were picked on in school for liking videogames, funny how things come back aroudn full circle...
Christopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Christopper

Wow what a little ignorant prick

elbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By elbow

You know what man, this kids shooting blanks.

I bet this fool hasn't even reached the prestige button on Call of Duty 4; to quote a famous rapper "Souljah Boy... eat a dick!".

Stop talking shit and start playing with the big boys, because a gamer tag of 3k with that many games, only means you're a spoiled little brat.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By crunchUK

LOL you're all just jealous that he owns ur asses at halo depiste talking so obnoxiously

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HandsomeDead

Is it just me or did he have two copies of Too Human?

Relys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Relys
crunchUK said:
"LOL you're all just jealous that he owns ur asses at halo depiste talking so obnoxiously"
He's a Sargent....
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#21  Edited By Arkthemaniac

I'm happy that I don't solely own a 360 or Halo 3. I don't want to be associated.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By crunchUK
Relys said:
"crunchUK said:
"LOL you're all just jealous that he owns ur asses at halo depiste talking so obnoxiously"
He's a Sargent...."
THE SARCASM

detection failed :P
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HandsomeDead
Arkthemaniac said:
"I'm happy that I don't solely own a 360 or Halo 3. I don't want to be associated."
You're just jealous because he's rejected the Wii. Soulja Boy Told Ya.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24  Edited By Arkthemaniac
HandsomeDead said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"I'm happy that I don't solely own a 360 or Halo 3. I don't want to be associated."
You're just jealous because he's rejected the Wii. Soulja Boy Told You."
Right. I think anyone who could be saddened by Soulja Boy for anything other than his blatant disregard for the natural process of evolution has issues. I think we can agree that the "reasonable mind" evolve skipped him over.
.................................................Also, he's stupid.
clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#25  Edited By clubsandwich

lulz ima beat yoo up dawg kuz ima's cool as dat u kno wha i meen?

Zinc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Zinc

There needs to be a one on one COD4 match between Soulja Boy and Ice Tea right now.  Settle this once and for all!

Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Riddler

" thats the white ps3, not out in america............BUT FUCK PLAY STATION.........back to xbox..........."  

"if im too tired to talk, ill type yo ass, like stupid ass bitch or sumthin"

"dat da lil white joysitck"

"i had dis one guy, sayin, imma ur fan, POW headshot, hahaha"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Love these videos

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HandsomeDead
Zinc said:
"Ice Tea"
Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#29  Edited By Cube
Terrell said:
"Solid_SnakeXx said:
"He ah haterzzzz he dont play not playstation 3 damn bro thats cold !!!

( Not all black people is as stupid as him, i know some black dudes that are really cool, please i know its hard ,after watching this video, but not all blacks are as stupid as this fucking asshole)"
So the fact that he speaks with a southern accent and a Hip-Hop dialect makes him stupid, or makes him "sound" stupid?

Everyone has a different way of speaking, it's all about where you are born, where you are raised, the culture you are brought up in/around, etc. It has nothing to do with race. If you want to categorize it, I speak with a Hip-hop dialect all the time like Soulja Boy (though sans the southern accent since I'm from PA), that in no way makes me less of an intelligent person, nor does my race. I know what point you are trying to make; that not all black people are dumb. But let me just let you know that I am not just one of "the lucky black people who turned out smart" as you seem to be putting it. Just because someone speaks in a certain way, or is from a certain culture or racial background, doesn't automatically make them any less intelligent than anyone else.

I don't know what offends me more about your post; that you may truly believe that the majority of Black people are stupid and that if they are not deemed to be intelligent by popular culture then they are less than adequate, or that you completely failed to see the simple point of the video, in that someone is genuinely excited about videogames and excited about playing those videogames. And with this being a videogame website, that should be the most important thing, and we should all be excited, not being the "internet bullies" that people are being in here and saying ignorant things to him just because you were picked on in school for liking videogames, funny how things come back aroudn full circle..."
Um, he sounds stupid because he is stupid.

ManMadeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#30  Edited By ManMadeGod

Well at least he's into games..... I guess :/
I would love to teabag him online.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#31  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

After so much of seeing Soulja Boy's gamer side I'm not sure whether to be amused or disgusted. He's an unintelligent, spoilt, arrogant man. All those games and yet so little play time, are we supposed to believe this guy deserves everything he has? He can't even back up the arrogance really, for all his boasting about Halo 3 he's only a Grade 3 sergeant, only has 125 gamerscore, has 0.8 social K/D spread, hasn't even completed the game and 8/9 of his campaign mission he has completed were on easy.... With a friend. There really is no hope for the guy.

Philantrophy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Philantrophy

Bungie.net says he sucks... I believe more in them than Soulja Boy screaming "YAHH BITCH ITS ME, BOOM HEADSHOT" on youtube.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#33  Edited By jakob187
Levio91 said:
"Terrell said:
"I just find it funny how videogame website message boards are the only place where you can find a group of people making fun of someone who is obviously excited about videogames!

But yeah he definitely has a lot of games, and alot of unopened games, which probably explains the low gamerscore ratio (that, and he has more than one 360 if you look at the past videos he puts up, so he probably splits between both of them). But at the end of the day he seems to be having more fun than most of us who sift through websites hypothesizing about what game will come out when and the features it may or may not have...  I can't hate on that, plus that set up is extra nice for real. 

Believe it or not, but that fact that people in the limelight of society are actually publicly expressing their love for videogames is a good thing. Regardless of what you think of his music (I don't think he can rap that well at all) it is still a good thing..."
Good point, Ive seen a vid of him playing halo 3 hes pretty good ,."
He's not good.  Phil LaBonte from All That Remains is good.
Terrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Terrell

"I know guys, shame on soulja boy for enjoying videogames! And shame one him for doing something that nearly 90% of the people on this message board has done (talk trash). Doesn't he know that this is OUR media, he and his kind can go take that somewhere else because I don't like or understand the way he speaks!!!!!"

Just wanted you all to know what you sound like...

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#35  Edited By Vinchenzo

Soulja Boy is a fucktard. End of discussion.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jakob187

I think it's fair to say this to Soulja Boy, courtesy of a real OG:

HIT THAT PRESTIGE OR EAT A DICK!!!
HIT THAT PRESTIGE OR EAT A DICK!!!

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jakob187

Phil LaBonte from All That Remains kicking ass on Halo 3 (P.S. - he never dies in this video).  I wanna see Soulja Boy try to take his ass out of the game:

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By crunchUK

lol campaign on easy : ( come on it's hard to DIE on easy

.80 k/d ratio

go soulja boy the trash talking... bad kid :P

William

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By William

I will track him down, team kill him and Tbag his body.

Video_Tycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Video_Tycoon

Honestly, he's talking shit with like 15+ games and his 3300 gamerscore?  Pathetic. xD  He needs to get a life instead of bragging about how rap gives him money to import shit.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Systech
Bennyishere said:
"I know, I know. Soulja Boy is a special person. Still, it's interesting to watch him discuss how he will - allegedly - take your ass out of Halo 3. Swearing is involved, real talk.

"
Holy shit! Alert the presses, Soulja Boy owns Too Human!
TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Oh shit, he has Too Human...maybe he could play co-op with Ice T.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44  Edited By Dalai

I was hoping Soulja Boy had all his money in Lehman Bros. stock... that man doesn't deserve to be rich.

Cogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Cogito
TheGTAvaccine said:
"Oh shit, he has Too Human...maybe he could play co-op with Ice T."
With his ego he's probably playing with Dennis Dyack.
Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#46  Edited By Black_Rose

That guy deserves a good beating

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Absurd

Why does he wear his hat like that...I never really got a good look at Soulja boy but I mean, Dude your fucking hat omfdgomfmokgmkormaemk;awefoj

Terrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Terrell

"I never understood the strong reaction against Soulja Boy's Braid video. It seemed to me like he found the core mechanic wildly entertaining. He and his friends seemed to be having a ton of fun with the game. Were they giving off the impression that they cared about the game's story? No. Did they seem like they were going to finish the game? No. But did they seem thoroughly entertained? Yes. The guy was having fun. Seems like a victory for the game to me."
~ This from Stephen Totillo from MTV Multiplayer blog. (i'm putting this to show that not everyone feels like this is the end of the world, unlike the rest of you in this forum.)

Anyway, people need to calm down. Last time I checked, he lives in the same world that we live in...  The fact that you people who seem to be so offended by him liking games in the way he does actually makes this story recieve more press, not less...Just because when you make a video talking about what you think of videogames it only gets a few hits doesn't mean you can hate on someone who has the opportunity to speak to the masses and let everyone know what he is into...  He's not forcing you to suscribe to his way of life, the way he thinks, the way he speaks, Hip-Hop culture, Black culture, Rich culture, and/or anything else that may scare or offend you, so why are you acting like it's a crime against humanity for him to like, own, and talk about games? And trust me, for those of you commenting on what you stereotypically feel is his lack of intelligence, I can guarantee you that there are just as many other people who would look at your daily contributions to life, music, or even this message board and say the same things about you.... But ofcourse you dont care because you aren't soulja boy right?... Right.......  I'm just tired of seeing this story on every gaming website with such a negative spin... (to give credit where credit is due, MTV multiplayer blog posted their 2nd story about him with a more fair tone, unlike the first one, but atleast they learned)

Broaden your horizens people, the world is a big place, and it's not just filled with people who think, act, look, and feel the way you do... People fear what they do not understand...

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#49  Edited By OGCartman

Ahahahahaha i love his video's!!

Holy shit his TV is insane, and he has more games then i can count.

Seriously, dose he have fucking HUNDREDS of games? Thats insane lol.

I strongly hate his music, but his videos are too damn halarious. Awesome motherfucker!

I cant wait to kill him =D

insanejedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#50  Edited By insanejedi

I lol'ed when he said "But fuck Playstation 3! Back to Xbox! God damn nobody plays no Playstation 3."