Streamer starting out and looking for tips on growth

nadnerb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey GB community. Been a subscriber for a while and more of a lurker but I had a question I wanted to pose. This isn’t to shill my stuff or anything but for advice. I started streaming way more regularly about a week ago and I know I prob won’t see growth just yet but want to do what I can to set myself to work on that. Is there any advice from the giant bomb community on ways to grow and promote yourself. It always sounds like I am being too much of a shill and self promoter but I know I’ll have to. Are their any good avenues or meet up type deals that can help with visibility. I’m still building everything out as well so any tips on what would improve it would be much appreciated. It’s at twitch.tv/nedley. Any help and advice would be awesome possum and thanks in advance

Avatar image for deactivated-6357e03f55494
deactivated-6357e03f55494

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Honestly, just stream regularly and play games that are either popular, or more niche.

That's about all you can really do. Other than that, try maybe networking(there's a lot of twitter as well as twitch accounts dedicated to tweeting out smaller streamers). Maybe try to find a streamer community local to you, for instance near me we have Twitch St. Louis which people out.