Summer Backlog Cleanup

AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

With the release of Batman: Arkham Knight, videogame releases seem to be slowing down. With this I find it to be a fantastic opportunity to catch up on my backlog. Some noticeable titles I plan on playing are Far Cry 4, FINALLY finishing Valiant Hearts, Alien Isolation, Sunset Overdrive and a few others. So what games from your backlog are you going to try and play during the Summer drought?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335
deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I've made a pact to not play anything until I finish Witcher (48 hours in!) but once I do, there's a bunch of stuff on my "shame list" or that I picked up on the Steam Sale. Next is to go back and finally finish Deus Ex HR, but after that, Telltale GoT, Life is Strange, Massive Chalice, The Banner Saga, and Pillars of Eternity.

I've also promised to play Divinity with the girlfriend, but a little worried about what'll do to our relationship...past attempts to play the game with my best friend have ended in, uh, tense moments (involving me continually doing stupid shit and getting instakilled and my friend rage-quitting repeatedly).

chu52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

@infamousbig: I'm also in the Witcher 3 first camp. Then I'm playing Massive Chalice until Arkham Knight PC is fixed.

I got witcher 3 and batman with my 970 as a bonus so I am not the most angry at batman. But in solidarity with my affected brothers I won't launch it until it is back on sale on steam.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

For now I'm on:

• Batman: Arkham Asylum;
  • Fallout 3;
  • Terranigma.

And also a new playthrough of The Last of Us.

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Just beat Wolfenstein. Started the Last of Us remastered the other day and got about 4-5 hours in when my save just magically disappeared. Might have to go back to it after Batman.

Avatar image for clairvoyantvibrations
ClairvoyantVibrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I should really go back and finish Deus Ex: Human Revolution. But I don't know. It didn't draw me in as much as the original (and I played the first game recently, not back in 2000). I guess I'm just more into blue and black cyberpunk and don't like the gold and black much.

I should also try and give Dragon Age Inquisition a fair shake. I played it for about 15 hours last year and stopped because I thought the combat was just awful, but maybe it's time to try again.

I have to finish Binary Domain.

Slurpelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Slurpelve

Far Cry 4

Dragon Age Inquisition

Bunch of quick 'n easy Steam games

probably Last of Us Remastered if I get any free time

InstantRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

• Batman when it doesn't crash from memory leakage
  • Go back to Divinity: Original Sin and finish that up
  • The Walking Dead S2
  • Valkyrie Chronicles
  • Probably play some Terraria since the 1.3 update
  • Also check back into Path of Exile and see how the desync fix works for me (Biggest issue that affected my enjoyment with that game)

I also have a list of games with short average playthrough times that I'll bust through a couple over a weekend here and there.

totsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Trying to finish Persona 3, and then Fallout New Vegas :)

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

• Witcher 2
  • Apotheon
  • Valkyria Chronicles
  • Dota 2
  • Dota 2
  • Dota 2
  • Pix The Cat
  • Splinter Cell Blacklist
newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I'm playing Sunset Overdrive and then I'm going to fall into a deep Halo hole for awhile

This summer break in releases is actually kind of refreshing to me. I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything

dobedobedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walking Dead Season 2, Sunset Overdrive, Life is Strange, Alien Isolation, Witcher 3 are my summer goals. I also want to complete another playthrough of an old game. Probably Half-Life 2, Metal Gear Solid 2 or one of the old Arkham games.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e6e407163fd7
deactivated-5e6e407163fd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Well I'll still be playing The Wicher 3 (I don't think I will finish it anytime soon). I would like to go back and finish Bloodboorne, just so I can say I've beaten a From game (it's my first one). I also have Forza Horizon 2 (just started it a couple days ago), Halo CE, Halo 3, and Halo 4 (just got a One with the MCC), The Evil WIthin has been on my shelf for a long while now, and I've been telling my self to go back and finish The Last of Us; with this one I don't know if I should restart at a lower difficulty and just blow through it to see the story, or go back to where I got stuck and lower the difficulty to get past then go back to the original difficulty, it's been over 6 months since I played it last. And then there's a couple things on my Wii U that I bought on sales that I may get to such as: Galaxy 2, DKC: Tropical Freeze (heard that one has a good soundtrack), and Darksliders 2.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would post my backlog but id break the thread and the mods would ban me.

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have about 40 unstarted PS3 games on my desk. Since I've been on a Metal Gear Solid binge lately and just finished MGS4, next up will either be Rising Revengeance or Peacewalker. Right after I finish with Axiom Verge on PC which is an awesome game.

BoringK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

Once I'm finished with Batman:AK, I'm looking at Saints Row 4 and a lot of smaller stuff (Valiant Hearts, Ether One, D4, probably other stuff I'm forgetting)