Support the Bomb Squad

• 111 results
ScaryGaryofAk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Every year and every E3, you guys have provided me entertainment and excitement for the next year of video gaming. Even though your stuff was taken now, you will all rise to the top. You are all wonderful people and nothing can stop the giant bomb squad from putting on an amazing show!

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By HerbieBug

(✿◠‿◠)

Loading Video...

Chippy180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Life finds a way.

For real though fuck those guys. If there's any site I'd trust to take this on the nose like a champ, it's the Bomb-squad. And in the unlikely event that they can't I doubt anybody will be too pissed-off, considering the terrible situation that befell them. Keep the spirits up, remember the great Amazon blight of 2012(2011?)!

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yeah, I think I'd let the guys off the hook for a bombcast this week if it's due to all of their stuff being stolen.

It sucks, but it would be 10x worse if it was Whiskey Media having to pay for the replacements, as opposed to a multibillion dollar corporation.

Schnoggi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Schnoggi

The Giantbomb crew are untouchable when it comes to covering the games industry in interesting ways. Your site has become my main source of entertainment on my TV, and this incident will not change that. From what I've picked up over the years, you guys will bounce back from this in no time and with some insane stories to tell...and we'll be there to hear them :)

You guys kick ass and this thread is here to make sure you know that.

Nixon34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blu3v3nom07: Like the thought, but no they shouldnt. The gear was owned by CBSi and i can guarantee you they had some kind of insurance on it. It is certainly a bad situation for them and CBSi but they'll be alright. Things happen and everyone will just roll with the punches.

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#107  Edited By OldManLight

@the_vein: I'm glad you posted this, i was just looking for an archive of a post E3 show since those are always my favorite part of Giant Bomb's E3 coverage. I appreciate all the staff does and if i weren't on the other side of the country, i'd be loaning out my personal stuff to help. Stay tough duders.

mmmskyscraper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By mmmskyscraper

I was gonna re-up my sub early but looks like billing is having a bit of trouble.

GB duders are awesome, looking forward to more E3 coverage and GB lunacy in whatever form it takes.

Chtasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Chtasm

They should go grab Will Smith with his Google Glass and have him record the entire show.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I love you guys! Except that one guy, fuck that guy.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#111  Edited By csl316

The GB guys are awesome and were probably stoked for the live stream last night. Unfortunate turn of events but shit happens.

HCARyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Just subbed gold to show my support. Sucks what happened.