Sweet UMS Maps Already

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By EthanielRain

The "Galaxy Editor" has only been out for a little over a week and already there's some pretty nice stuff being made.  I was really impressed by this survival-horror themed one, thought I'd share it here:

SC2 is gonna keep me busy for a long, long time to come :D
sjupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By sjupp

Oh shi-
I'm going to sell myself on the streets soon just to get enough money for a rig capable of handling SC2. Not that it'll be very efficient, just to mark how badly I want this.

By the way, is it just me or does he use the wasd to controll the marine? Seeing as he's walking backwards and not always shooting in the right direction. If it's possible.. *thinks*

*feints*

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By EthanielRain

I could've sworn I posted this in the SC2 forum...if the error is on my part, I apologize.

yani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By yani
@EthanielRain said:

" I could've sworn I posted this in the SC2 forum...if the error is on my part, I apologize. "

The General Discussion bug is running rampant at the moment and moving loads of topics away from the forums people put them in.

This looks awesome and makes me want to not buy the game so I will actually see the sun every now and then.
shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By shirogane

Not your fault, GENDIS bug, as i like to call it. 

The editor at the moment is kinda limited if i'm correct, so once the full game comes out, there'll be even more insanely awesome stuff. Though this is pretty damn good. i remember playing a silent hill one in war3 with my friend once, that was fun.