Avatar image for dogbox
#1 Edited by dogbox (616 posts) -

Hey y'all.

Just waiting for the game to install now, thought I'd take this time to unload all of my guest passes here for some GB folks to test out the game, in case you're on the fence about it!

Code No. 1

PF8NR? - F4MW - BD98JP - NHFF - 6KG4BX: ? is the number of circles of Hell, according to Dante.

Code No. 2

Z8W9YR - J26J - FV47MG - PBJN - MKFN??: ?? is the show George Clooney was a part of in the 1990s.

Code No. 3

HR8JJN - ?M?7 - HH828Z - FCMX - WNHXW9: ?? is the AI program that runs amok in Metal Gear Solid 2.

Good luck, and have fun! Post if you redeem them.

EDIT: All gone! Have fun duders. And keep sharing your codes!

Avatar image for rexman64
#2 Posted by Rexman64 (50 posts) -

Redeemed #3. Thanks, duder!

Online
Avatar image for phrosnite
#3 Posted by phrosnite (3519 posts) -

The guest pass is basically the beta. Already played that... no thank you.

Avatar image for emergency
#4 Posted by emergency (1206 posts) -

HF89FV-WXJ2-9X96XT-TYCT-DNWFZ? : 2 + 2.

8XFM4T-PPP?-2TGVFG-CE28-ETPTPH : 10 - 1.

Math shall prevail.

Avatar image for danteveli
#5 Posted by Danteveli (1433 posts) -

thanks for no.2

Avatar image for liquidmatt
#6 Posted by liquidmatt (244 posts) -

Here's another for anyone else who wants a pass:

RZ9J??-DETT-MMTNE9-F4ZJ-EG9ZNB :: ?? is the meaning of life, the universe and everything, plus the number of characters Mike Myers plays in the first Austin Powers, plus 196(_), the year A Hard Day's Night was released.

Avatar image for mynthon
#7 Posted by mynthon (63 posts) -

@emergency said:

HF89FV-WXJ2-9X96XT-TYCT-DNWFZ? : 2 + 2.

Math shall prevail.

Used this one. Thank you, sir.

Avatar image for pop
#8 Posted by Pop (2718 posts) -

@emergency said:

8XFM4T-PPP?-2TGVFG-CE28-ETPTPH : 10 - 1.

I got that one, thx duder! I don't have money to buy it at the moment, but I'll get it in like 2 months until then I'll just have the most OP lvl 13 barbarian ever :D.

Avatar image for emergency
#9 Posted by emergency (1206 posts) -

@Pop said:

@emergency said:

8XFM4T-PPP?-2TGVFG-CE28-ETPTPH : 10 - 1.

I got that one, thx duder! I don't have money to buy it at the moment, but I'll get it in like 2 months until then I'll just have the most OP lvl 13 barbarian ever :D.

Enjoy yourself :D

Avatar image for tiwi
#10 Posted by Tiwi (1422 posts) -

@Scheds: Got nr #1 bro, Thanks

Avatar image for vamino
#11 Posted by Vamino (257 posts) -

@liquidmatt said:

Here's another for anyone else who wants a pass:

RZ9J??-DETT-MMTNE9-F4ZJ-EG9ZNB :: ?? is the meaning of life, the universe and everything, plus the number of characters Mike Myers plays in the first Austin Powers, plus 196(_), the year A Hard Day's Night was released.

Taken. Cheers!

Avatar image for redsox44
#12 Posted by Redsox44 (524 posts) -

I would love one if someone has any more.

Avatar image for otakugamer
#13 Posted by OtakuGamer (1625 posts) -

If anyone has one, it would be greatly appreciated.

Avatar image for thatdutchguy
#14 Posted by thatdutchguy (1301 posts) -

can i have a code ? , i missed the beta. 

Avatar image for shagge
#15 Posted by ShaggE (8558 posts) -

I really hate to code beg, but if anybody has one, I'll love you forever!

Avatar image for hector
#16 Posted by Hector (3547 posts) -

Anymore codes?

Avatar image for brackynews
#17 Posted by Brackynews (4387 posts) -

@phrosnite said:

The guest pass is basically the beta. Already played that... no thank you.

Hopefully with less random wiping of achievements.