Tales of the Abyss 4 hours in

LackLuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Edited By LackLuster

I was hoping to be farther in the game after 2 days, but then I remembered I had a life anyways thus far I just met up with guy and snuck into the village.  So far I'm having fun I have never really played any tales games and I can see the appeal because the battle system is alot of fun, although the mieu character makes me wanna kill myself, the story is pretty decent although the graphics kind of deter from the story because it doesn't feel very cinematic and the graphics are just straight bad. 

LackLuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By LackLuster

I was hoping to be farther in the game after 2 days, but then I remembered I had a life anyways thus far I just met up with guy and snuck into the village.  So far I'm having fun I have never really played any tales games and I can see the appeal because the battle system is alot of fun, although the mieu character makes me wanna kill myself, the story is pretty decent although the graphics kind of deter from the story because it doesn't feel very cinematic and the graphics are just straight bad. 

peeontree1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By peeontree1

Since no one has posted I'll say a couple things. In general this is a bad starter for the Tales series. Honestly, i do love the gameplay but I really play these games for the story. At first I didn't want to admit that it wasn't the best story in the world. Until I almost cried. When you have about ten hours left the story simply gets epic and emotional. The characters are both hilarious and scary. It's the kind of game where if you stick with it you will find yourself incredibly emotional every time you watch the opening video