The 5 awards Giant Bomb got flatout wrong, and a staff challenge!

• 69 results
Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By Dalai

Jeff Gerstmann, Ryan Davis, Vinny Caravella, Brad Shoemaker, 'sup?  You're all awesome, but I've got a bone to pick with you guys.

Dubya approves this message.
Oh, it's on bitches!  2009 has arrived and now that I've made my case, it's time to start the criticism.  The gloves are off, the fists will fly, and I'm here to knock out some teeth!  I'm gonna go all Fils-Aime on your asses and start taking some fucking names!  It's 2009 and I'm coming in like a lion in heat!

As you know, Giant Bomb did an fairly extravagant, spectacular job with their totally expected and cliche year-end awards thing.  A bunch of awards were handed out, people cheered, jeered, drank and got drunk, and smoked and got high in the process.  Good times were had by all.  And for the record, I agree with many of the winners and nominees and respected some of the winners even if I disagreed with the decision personally... but there were some picks and non-picks that range from "Eh, those picks kinda suck." to "A retarded trout can make better picks!"  Giant Bomb can't be perfect all the time and I tend not to have the same tastes in games as the crew (and much of Giant Bomb in general) so disagreements are bound to happen.  But that doesn't mean I can't lash out at your choices and act like a twat in the process.  It pains me to do this because I'm likely to break rule #1 of the site, "Don't be a dick."  Oh well, I'll take the Jakob187 offense and claim to be an asshole.

So here's my big "Fuck you!" to the Giant Bomb staff and I swear, it's just a once a year thing... I'll make amends by sacrificing an animal of your choice.

Give World of Goo the praise it deserves, dammit!
5. Best Downloadable Game... World of Goo, anyone?

I chose World of Goo as my personal game of 2008 and I know it's an unconventional choice, so I'm not going to get in a hissy fit over its absence in the GOTY nominations or even the Best "Games-as-Art" Award, but you couldn't give it a spot in the Best Downloadable Game category?  Somebody had to play some Goo this year, right?  It rivals Braid among critics as the best downloadable of the year... yet couldn't give it a chance?  At least you picked Braid, the only other logical choice in the group, but to snub World of Goo is a travesty, a travesty I tells ya!

Wii Fit? Really? Really?
Wii Fit? Really? Really?
4. Wii Fit nominated for Best Wii-Only Game?

Yeah, the Wii lineup this year was pretty weaksauce, but how does Wii Fit beat out Blast Works, a game that scored (never was reviewed, Dalai... what were you smoking?) a full star higher?  Or Mario Kart Wii... even if it was only 3 stars in your opinion?  What about Wario Land: Shake It or even de Blob?  There are some other quality Wii-only titles to choose over Wii Fit, and probably even Animal Crossing for that matter.  I don't see how you can choose a "game" over a game.

3. Best Multiplayer Game snubbery.

There are two key problems with this list... no Brawl and no love for Rock Band 2.  The lack of Super Smash Bros. Brawl befuddles me.  Brawl is all about the multiplayer and is one of the most anticipated games for the Wii, and one of the best.  Having a multiplayer category sans Brawl is an incomplete list.  I would've made it the winner, but if I had to choose one from your list, Rock Band 2 sounds like the logical choice.  It's the ultimate party game as far as I'm concerned and except for maybe Left 4 Dead, I see no other options for Best Multiplayer Game... I'm confused with your choice for this award.

2. Crackdown and WarioWare nominated for 2008's 2007 Game of the Year... seriously?

2007 was a special year for games and very few people will dispute that, but of all the choices you made for the posthumous award, you chucked in two games that made me ask myself, "What the fuck?"  No offense to WarioWare and Crackdown, which are certainly good games, but do they really belong on that list?  If you had to fill your Wii quota, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption was the better game.  Even Zack & Wiki bested WarioWare, in my book.  And where's Crysis, Uncharted, and God of War II?  Then again, Banjo-Kazooie's nomination for 2008's 2008 GOTY is also an odd choice, in my opinion.  Perhaps you're a fan of the darkhorses.

The classic revival to end all classic revivals! The box art proves it.
1. Mega Man 9's absence in the Best Classic Revival category.

Here's the part where the -1 ratings fly in due to my choice of vocabulary and the direction of said vocabulary.  Jeff, Ryan, Vinny, Brad... love you guys and the site, and I mean no disrespect, but fuck you all!  Mega Man 9 is the clear choice and you can all eat shit!  Yes, there were quite a few good "classic" games, but Mega Man 9 is exactly what the series and the gaming world needed... old-school 8-bit side-scrolling at its finest.  I have no problems with the other nominees, but to deny Mega Man 9 the award and even the chance to win is ludicrous!  Your credibility on this subject is now only 1 notch above Soulja Boy's, and I don't know how he feels about Mega Man 9... I'm sure he'd laugh at how fucked up the graphics are and the old-ass music.

Mega Man 9's snub makes OJ facepalm.
But I think I know why you didn't select Mega Man 9... you pussies couldn't beat the damn game!  Yeah, I'll admit it's a hard-ass game, but if I can beat Dr. Wily, anybody can.  So I submit to you, the Giant Bomb staff, a challenge that will test your skills and testicular fortitude.  I challenge all four of you to complete Mega Man 9 to its fullest!  Well... maybe not the Achievements, no sane person can pull off that crazy shit.  Just beat the damn game and conquer your inner demons.  Do you have the balls, Jeff?  Can your beard handle it, Ryan?  Now pound down a bag of Doritos, grab your controller of choice, and take out Dr. Wily for the 9th time!

Now that I've told off the staff and humiliated myself in front of tens of people, my ban shall come fairly swiftly and I expect townsfolk with pitchforks and torches to break down my door and burn me alive shouting, "Viva la Jeff!  Viva la Giant Bomb!".  If I'm banned, it was a pleasure being here... if not, see you next time and I promise to keep the forum Tourette's at a minimum in the new year.
Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Dalai

Jeff Gerstmann, Ryan Davis, Vinny Caravella, Brad Shoemaker, 'sup?  You're all awesome, but I've got a bone to pick with you guys.

Oh, it's on bitches!  2009 has arrived and now that I've made my case, it's time to start the criticism.  The gloves are off, the fists will fly, and I'm here to knock out some teeth!  I'm gonna go all Fils-Aime on your asses and start taking some fucking names!  It's 2009 and I'm coming in like a lion in heat!

As you know, Giant Bomb did an fairly extravagant, spectacular job with their totally expected and cliche year-end awards thing.  A bunch of awards were handed out, people cheered, jeered, drank and got drunk, and smoked and got high in the process.  Good times were had by all.  And for the record, I agree with many of the winners and nominees and respected some of the winners even if I disagreed with the decision personally... but there were some picks and non-picks that range from "Eh, those picks kinda suck." to "A retarded trout can make better picks!"  Giant Bomb can't be perfect all the time and I tend not to have the same tastes in games as the crew (and much of Giant Bomb in general) so disagreements are bound to happen.  But that doesn't mean I can't lash out at your choices and act like a twat in the process.  It pains me to do this because I'm likely to break rule #1 of the site, "Don't be a dick."  Oh well, I'll take the Jakob187 offense and claim to be an asshole.

So here's my big "Fuck you!" to the Giant Bomb staff and I swear, it's just a once a year thing... I'll make amends by sacrificing an animal of your choice.

5. Best Downloadable Game... World of Goo, anyone?

I chose World of Goo as my personal game of 2008 and I know it's an unconventional choice, so I'm not going to get in a hissy fit over its absence in the GOTY nominations or even the Best "Games-as-Art" Award, but you couldn't give it a spot in the Best Downloadable Game category?  Somebody had to play some Goo this year, right?  It rivals Braid among critics as the best downloadable of the year... yet couldn't give it a chance?  At least you picked Braid, the only other logical choice in the group, but to snub World of Goo is a travesty, a travesty I tells ya!

Wii Fit? Really? Really?
Wii Fit? Really? Really?
4. Wii Fit nominated for Best Wii-Only Game?

Yeah, the Wii lineup this year was pretty weaksauce, but how does Wii Fit beat out Blast Works, a game that scored (never was reviewed, Dalai... what were you smoking?) a full star higher?  Or Mario Kart Wii... even if it was only 3 stars in your opinion?  What about Wario Land: Shake It or even de Blob?  There are some other quality Wii-only titles to choose over Wii Fit, and probably even Animal Crossing for that matter.  I don't see how you can choose a "game" over a game.

3. Best Multiplayer Game snubbery.

There are two key problems with this list... no Brawl and no love for Rock Band 2.  The lack of Super Smash Bros. Brawl befuddles me.  Brawl is all about the multiplayer and is one of the most anticipated games for the Wii, and one of the best.  Having a multiplayer category sans Brawl is an incomplete list.  I would've made it the winner, but if I had to choose one from your list, Rock Band 2 sounds like the logical choice.  It's the ultimate party game as far as I'm concerned and except for maybe Left 4 Dead, I see no other options for Best Multiplayer Game... I'm confused with your choice for this award.

2. Crackdown and WarioWare nominated for 2008's 2007 Game of the Year... seriously?

2007 was a special year for games and very few people will dispute that, but of all the choices you made for the posthumous award, you chucked in two games that made me ask myself, "What the fuck?"  No offense to WarioWare and Crackdown, which are certainly good games, but do they really belong on that list?  If you had to fill your Wii quota, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption was the better game.  Even Zack & Wiki bested WarioWare, in my book.  And where's Crysis, Uncharted, and God of War II?  Then again, Banjo-Kazooie's nomination for 2008's 2008 GOTY is also an odd choice, in my opinion.  Perhaps you're a fan of the darkhorses.

1. Mega Man 9's absence in the Best Classic Revival category.

Here's the part where the -1 ratings fly in due to my choice of vocabulary and the direction of said vocabulary.  Jeff, Ryan, Vinny, Brad... love you guys and the site, and I mean no disrespect, but fuck you all!  Mega Man 9 is the clear choice and you can all eat shit!  Yes, there were quite a few good "classic" games, but Mega Man 9 is exactly what the series and the gaming world needed... old-school 8-bit side-scrolling at its finest.  I have no problems with the other nominees, but to deny Mega Man 9 the award and even the chance to win is ludicrous!  Your credibility on this subject is now only 1 notch above Soulja Boy's, and I don't know how he feels about Mega Man 9... I'm sure he'd laugh at how fucked up the graphics are and the old-ass music.

But I think I know why you didn't select Mega Man 9... you pussies couldn't beat the damn game!  Yeah, I'll admit it's a hard-ass game, but if I can beat Dr. Wily, anybody can.  So I submit to you, the Giant Bomb staff, a challenge that will test your skills and testicular fortitude.  I challenge all four of you to complete Mega Man 9 to its fullest!  Well... maybe not the Achievements, no sane person can pull off that crazy shit.  Just beat the damn game and conquer your inner demons.  Do you have the balls, Jeff?  Can your beard handle it, Ryan?  Now pound down a bag of Doritos, grab your controller of choice, and take out Dr. Wily for the 9th time!

Now that I've told off the staff and humiliated myself in front of tens of people, my ban shall come fairly swiftly and I expect townsfolk with pitchforks and torches to break down my door and burn me alive shouting, "Viva la Jeff!  Viva la Giant Bomb!".  If I'm banned, it was a pleasure being here... if not, see you next time and I promise to keep the forum Tourette's at a minimum in the new year.
jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

#2  Edited By jeff

Oh, you so crazy!

Really don't understand all the World of Goo love out there. It's neat and all, but... yeah. Not one of my favorite games of the year. Obviously, same goes for Brawl, though I guess I'd rather play World of Goo than Brawl. Heck, I'd rather "play" Wii Fit than Brawl. Also, we didn't review Blast Works. Not sure where you're getting this "full star higher" nonsense. Blast Works certainly has some neat ideas. Wish they were in a better game.

And if I may respond in kind, if you don't like WarioWare: Smooth Moves you suck shit out of a lead pipe marked "shit delivery system."

Aaaaand lastly, I really like Mega Man 9 right up to the point where they make you start playing it. That's not a classic revival, that's a hate factory.
Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Megalon

Ha! Jeff, that response to WarioWare just made my day.

HazBazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By HazBazz

If you listen to the Bombcast, you'd know that all of these games were probably on the list at some point, but it had to be narrowed down to a top 5. They made the point of Mega Man 9, saying "It was on the list, but we simply believe that Mega Man 9 was not one of the top 5 downloadable games of the year". Dont go thinking they didnt even consider these games, or just forgot about them, because they didnt. The GOTY podcast proves that a whole load of thought went into choosing the nominees and winners.

Avatar image for deactivated-61da50756e1e4
deactivated-61da50756e1e4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jeff said:
"Oh, you so crazy!

Really don't understand all the World of Goo love out there. It's neat and all, but... yeah. Not one of my favorite games of the year. Obviously, same goes for Brawl, though I guess I'd rather play World of Goo than Brawl. Heck, I'd rather "play" Wii Fit than Brawl. Also, we didn't review Blast Works. Not sure where you're getting this "full star higher" nonsense. Blast Works certainly has some neat ideas. Wish they were in a better game.

And if I may respond in kind, if you don't like WarioWare: Smooth Moves you suck shit out of a lead pipe marked "shit delivery system."

Aaaaand lastly, I really like Mega Man 9 right up to the point where they make you start playing it. That's not a classic revival, that's a hate factory.
"
he did NOT just go there! 
Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Endogene

I really should get my hand on wario ware smooth moves now that i think of it.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By jakob187
Jeff said:
"And if I may respond in kind, if you don't like WarioWare: Smooth Moves you suck shit out of a lead pipe marked "shit delivery system."
Jeff's gettin' hostile!!!  Dalai, if you aren't careful, he might have to make another underground gangsta video...
Kersal_Massive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kersal_Massive

i wouldve liked to see Left 4 dead win the Multiplayer award............but BRAWL???? LMAO!!!! 

and take your Megaman nostalgia and shove it. 
bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By bwooduhs
Jeff said:
"Oh, you so crazy!

"
Dalai just got owned.
Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dalai
Jeff said:
"Oh, you so crazy!

"
You... didn't... review Blast Works?  Ooh, I thought you guys did.  Boom Blox, that was Boom Blox that got 4 stars.  Well, there goes my credibility.  I'll just walk away slowly.

And I like WarioWare, just not enough to be nominated for that category is all.
MasterSplinter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MasterSplinter

These were not your GOTY picks, they were the staff's, so I have no issues whatsoever. No one shat on you for picking World of Goo as your personal GOTY so I don't see why you need to do it to the Giant Bomb staff for not rewarding games they clearly didn't like as much as you did. I was originally hating on the fact that they didn't pick Left 4 Dead as Best Multiplayer game, but who the hell am I to judge how much fun they had with Burnout's multiplayer as opposed to L4D's. I'm just sayin'..

I still <3 your blogs though, Dalai. =)

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12  Edited By Arkthemaniac

World Of Goo was awesome, foo.

The evidence is mounting . . .
mattbodega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mattbodega

I think this just proves that Giant Bomb is being PAID OFF by Nintendo to like WarioWare, while also being paid off by Microsoft to hate Smash Bros. It all makes sense!

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By Rowr

pwned so hard XD

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By RHCPfan24
Jeff said:

"
LOL to the WarioWare thing. And, if you listen to the Bombcast, you will know that they don't like Mega Man 9. They RESPECT it, but they just can't play it.
But, I will give you kudos, Dalai, for delivering a pretty good argument. Your apologies are taken.
Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dalai
jakob187 said:
"Jeff said:
"And if I may respond in kind, if you don't like WarioWare: Smooth Moves you suck shit out of a lead pipe marked "shit delivery system."
Jeff's gettin' hostile!!!  Dalai, if you aren't careful, he might have to make another underground gangsta video..."
Yeah, well as they say, "Video game criticism just got critiqued!"  I consider it a badge of honor myself.

Kersal_Massive said:
"i wouldve liked to see Left 4 dead win the Multiplayer award............but BRAWL???? LMAO!!!! 
and take your Megaman nostalgia and shove it. 
"
Brawl not winning wasn't a big deal, but not being nominated was just wrong, in my opinion.  Eh, you can't please everyone.  And I love my 8-bit nostalgia!  I ain't shoving a damn thing.

MasterSplinter said:
"These were not your GOTY picks, they were the staff's, so I have no issues whatsoever. No one shat on you for picking World of Goo as your personal GOTY so I don't see why you need to do it to the Giant Bomb staff for not rewarding games they clearly didn't like as much as you did. I was originally hating on the fact that they didn't pick Left 4 Dead as Best Multiplayer game, but who the hell am I to judge how much fun they had with Burnout's multiplayer as opposed to L4D's. I'm just sayin'..

I still <3 your blogs though, Dalai. =)"
Sure, my GOTY list is different than their list.  Difference of opinion, no more no less.  As for the overall Game of the Year category, I really had no major faults with it.  Banjo, as I said, is a strange choice, but they loved that damn game so I can't complain.

I guess the moral of the story is to not fuck with Giant Bomb or you'll be greeted with a mouthful of salty hate.

And... if you're wondering about why I decided to go on a bitching spree, maybe it's because I'm still distraught over Levio91's departure.  Man I love to hate that guy.
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By Hamz

I think someone just got served....

People need to grow up I think and realise GOTY stuff is all subjective to the opinions of those involved in the voting process. They don't pick what they think you would like them too, they pick what they actually enjoyed. Don't like or agree with them? Then don't read it I guess is the most simple answer.

elbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By elbow

This is all just a bunch of "WHY DIDN'T/DON'T YOU GUYS CARE MORE ABOUT THE Wii?!"

Every single one of those "bones to pick" has something to do with the a Wii title or Nintendo product.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Well, it was nice seeing Jeff's thoughts on this. Hopefully the rest of the Giantbomb crew throws in their two cents.
I can't hate on their choices much since I still haven't had time to play a lot of new games this year. Mega Man 9 is an interesting idea, and I love the horrible box art, but if you ask me, Mega Man games just aren't so much fun to play these days, so I can't imagine myself enjoying the game much once the awesomeness of the whole retro idea wears off. Like I mentioned in your GOTY awards blog, I need to play me some World of Goo.

SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SpecTackle

The whole megaman situation is tough because as much as I love vintage megaman, I had WAY more fun with other downloadable games in the classic revival form. Bionic Commando Rearmed was definitely at the top of that list, too.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c23600813c8
deactivated-57c23600813c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeff said:
"Oh, you so crazy!

"
owned
BD_Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#22  Edited By BD_Mr_Bubbles

first great ownage of 09

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#23  Edited By Vinchenzo

Alright, we get it Jeff "owned" Dalai. The real question is: Jeff, will you be on my friend's list? Jakob cannot have the upper-hand.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#24  Edited By Claude

I ranted one time and Jeff was right there to set me straight, it was Madden 09 and I'll never forget it. I learned another valuable lesson that day, but you should not get banned for this, as I found it rather entertaining and Jeff's response... Classic.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By StaticFalconar

Dude, its thier list as in GB's list. if you make your own list then include all that shit in there yourself. Get the sand out of your vagina and play the games you like.

heavymtlhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By heavymtlhead

Jeff said:

If you don't like WarioWare: Smooth Moves you suck shit out of a lead pipe marked "shit delivery system."

That needs to be on the back of the box. Giant Bomb's Jeff Gerstmann says.....

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jayge_

The Nintendo baaaaaaaaaaw'ing in the OP makes me laugh and cry at the same time.

Especially combined with an obvious misunderstanding of the greatest action game of 2007- Crackdown.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dalai
BD_Mr_Bubbles said:
""And if I may respond in kind, if you don't like WarioWare: Smooth Moves you suck shit out of a lead pipe marked "shit delivery system."

first great ownage of 09"
Yeah, that was vintage Gerstmann right there.  Although, I never sucked shit out of any pipes, but I have drank liquid shit out of the shit fountain.

You can make this shit up, apparently.
You can make this shit up, apparently.
Claude said:
"I ranted one time and Jeff was right there to set me straight, it was Madden 09 and I'll never forget it. I learned another valuable lesson that day, but you should not get banned for this, as I found it rather entertaining and Jeff's response... Classic."
I was hoping for somebody from the staff to set me straight.  Jeff does it better than anyone.

StaticFalconar said:
"Dude, its thier list as in GB's list. if you make your own list then include all that shit in there yourself. Get the sand out of your vagina and play the games you like."
I love how people are taking this seriously.  It's an overblown fanboyish rant for crying out loud!  My goal was to be owned and hated and for the most part, it's working!  Bwahahaha!

Excellent!
Excellent!
ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

Jeff owned you Dalai 

wow that made my day 
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#30  Edited By Claude
ZombieHunter said:
"Jeff owned you Dalai 

wow that made my day 
"

It made my day too. Thanks Dalai and Thanks Jeff. January 2, the day to forget, forgive and move on.
bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#31  Edited By bwooduhs
heavymtlhead said:
"

Jeff said:

If you don't like WarioWare: Smooth Moves you suck shit out of a lead pipe marked "shit delivery system."

That needs to be on the back of the box. Giant Bomb's Jeff Gerstmann says.....

"
Best box quote ever...
dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#32  Edited By dsplayer1010

Warioware was fun, but not "Game of the Year" material

heavymtlhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By heavymtlhead

i think it is definetly one of the best mini game collections on the Wii

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#34  Edited By dsplayer1010
heavymtlhead said:
"i think it is definetly one of the best mini game collections on the Wii"

True
Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Dalai
heavymtlhead said:
"i think it is definetly one of the best mini game collections on the Wii"
It's definitely in the top 3 on the Wii.

And... Nintendo has taken Jeff's advice, but whoever did it has little experience with Photoshop.

WarioWare: Smooth Shit!
WarioWare: Smooth Shit!
heavymtlhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By heavymtlhead
ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By ThomasP

This thread is kinda epic. Dalai, that was pretty ballz. I agree with much of your reasoning, though the swearing and insults could have been left out.

Avatar image for the_infamous_c4
the_infamous_c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#38  Edited By the_infamous_c4

although i am yet to play mario galaxy, i can say confdently that wario ware is the best game other than galaxy on the wii

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

Unless your staff challenge is for drunk Snider (in other words, Snider) to wrestle that Clerks guy then don't even bother bringing it to the table, because otherwise it isn't a real challenge.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
Jeff said:
if you don't like WarioWare: Smooth Moves you suck shit out of a lead pipe marked "shit delivery system."

That cant be true, I HATE WarioWare Smooth Moves.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jayge_
ThomasP said:
"This thread is kinda epic. Dalai, that was pretty ballz. I agree with much of your reasoning, though the swearing and insults could have been left out."
That, and the fact that he dissed Crackdown.
Bardon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Bardon

Jeff said:

Jeff said:

if you don't like WarioWare: Smooth Moves you suck shit out of a lead pipe marked "shit delivery system."

That. . . . would be the best box quote ever.
Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dalai
Jayge said:
"ThomasP said:
"This thread is kinda epic. Dalai, that was pretty ballz. I agree with much of your reasoning, though the swearing and insults could have been left out."
That, and the fact that he dissed Crackdown."
That, and the imaginary 4-star Blast Works review that I apparently pulled out of my ass.

And it's officially epic... Biff graced us with his presence and witty repertoire.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jayge_
Dalai said:
"Jayge said:
"ThomasP said:
That, and the imaginary 4-star Blast Works review that I apparently pulled out of my ass.

And it's officially epic... Biff graced us with his presence and witty repertoire."
Meh. If I had to give you a compliment for this, it's that you have Jayge-level balls.
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
Jayge said:
"Dalai said:
"Jayge said:
"ThomasP said:

And it's officially epic... Biff graced us with his presence and witty repertoire."
Meh. If I had to give you a compliment for this, it's that you have Jayge-level balls."

I think you meant Jayge level-balls.

After you're done trying to wrap your tiny mind around that business meet me at the shit pipe and we'll hunt for rare kernels. 
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jayge_
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"
I think you meant Jayge level-balls.

After you're done trying to wrap your tiny mind around that business meet me at the shit pipe and we'll hunt for rare kernels. "
Only if I get the moccasins with the Jaguar embellishments on the toes this time.
lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#47  Edited By lordofultima

Crackdown is my favorite game of 2007, are you mad? Obviously.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

Moccasins or not, just don't accidentally go to the Mexican Water Pipe this time, I don't want you getting sick again.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jayge_
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"Moccasins or not, just don't accidentally go to the Mexican Water Pipe this time, I don't want you getting sick again."
Is your grandfather bringing the velveeta?
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

If that's what kids call bringing the noise these days, then absolutely not.