Avatar image for securityguruguy
SecurityGuruGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SecurityGuruGuy

In my humble opinion, the Besiege streams have been some of the best content to come out from GB recently. That isn't a knock on the other content, I just REALLY REALLY enjoy watching Vinny's weird mind go to work solving the stages in Besiege in crazy and hilarious ways, and the way Alex and Dan react is priceless. Perhaps they should wait for the game to go live to version 1.0 as the game is currently in Alpha, but it being in Early Access hasn't made the game seem any less awesome.

I really enjoyed the Kerbal space program stuff as well, but it didn't allow the team to be as silly. I also wish they would save their level beating creations for us to download, but you could also just copy what they do from the video in your own attempts. BTW the game is only $9.99 full price, and if you buy it from their site http://besiege.spiderlinggames.co.uk/ you get a DRM free version as well as the Steam download code. They just added full mod support and integration into the game as well. and apparently there is multiplayer? Imagine Alex Dan and Vinny all building crazy machines and trying to work together to accomplish an objective! Maybe the community can create scenarios and levels for them to try and conquer?

I know they have a lot going on right now, and I want them to be able to express themselves creatively because I love all of their personalities and want them to be able to bring their own ideas to the table, but if I could have a vote I'd vote for this!

Moderp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thing is, the campaign is very short and there is a lot of filler levels like the grabber one that that the gang couldn’t stand. That being said, I still want more Besiege content if they can figure it out.

Brackstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moderp said:

Thing is, the campaign is very short and there is a lot of filler levels like the grabber one that that the gang couldn’t stand. That being said, I still want more Besiege content if they can figure it out.

It looks like there's a bunch of singleplayer, co-op and versus levels on the steam workshop. Should be enough to get a couple videos at least.

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

Beastiege

FDL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm cool with it being a backup game, play it whenever there's a lull in new releases. Looking forward to it on the east coast Extra Life stream this year though.

thatbendorf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolutely! I haven't laughed so hard at a Giant Bomb Video since Project B.E.A.S.T.

VINNNNYYYYY!!!!!

WatchMeRhyme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We Seigeing

hendeka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like it when they play Beseiged, but I don't think I could watch a feature on it. It was really fun to see that first stream, and really worked out well as a game to play instead of Trials. As a "backup game" it's super fun to see!

kblosnack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One week they play Besiege and the next week they play Siege

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aaaand we got us a winner. Now this is mandatory.

Beastiege

KavaJava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aaaand we got us a winner. Now this is mandatory.

@captain_insano said:

Beastiege

I don't think that's quite their style. Shouldn't it be BesAlex?