Kempa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2851  Edited By Kempa

Hello there,

My name is alex im 17 years old and when I was about 9/10/11 years old (about year 2007-2011) I had played this game i think. Its a 3D based maze game where you collect colored gems to finish the different levels. The enemies were different types of bears I guess and you could kill them by collecting bees(yellow), wasps(red),bee queens(which were golden with a crown),... The game had a catch country like music wich was pretty good. So now to the level design. There were a few levels that i can hardly remeber. The first one I can remeber is where you are in a maze where you need to collect the correct colored gems/stars to open one gate after another. You also could combine the colored gems/stars to get some specific colors like yellow + blue green, or you could also craft purple. And so you progress through the level till all gates are open and you could get to the finish. Another level that I can remeber is set in desert setting where you needed to kill all the bears by collecting like mentioned before bees,... then there were also 2 other levels set in a cave and onr in a forest. And the last level i can remember is when you need to jump on floating platforms and shoot bees at the right time to kill the bears. I cant remeber the main character but he kinda looked yellow. He was soem kind of animal i think. Hopefully someone can remeber the game I am searching. I wish you the best of luck. ;)

ageoldfaceoffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2852  Edited By ageoldfaceoffs

I'm looking for a game that had

-Platform: PS1 or PS2

-Starting area was a tavern where you could sell the clothes on your back and even go outside, where it was raining and also night if I remember.

-You can go into the basement/dungeon without any clothes

LTSAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2853  Edited By LTSAngel

I am looking for a game on ether ps1 or ps2, It had bad graphics and I am pretty sure it was a side scrolling, I know it was also a shooter game and you can play multiplayer, It had a life system where if you die you would have to restart all the way to the beginning, I think maybe you had 3 lifes? It was pretty graphic with blood and gore, I think there was a part of the game where you had to go to like an animal slaughter house, and also I remember having to fight a huge fish boss where you had to keep hoping to different plate forms.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d056614f191a
deactivated-5d056614f191a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

Hello there, I am looking for this Platform jump based game

You could play as a Green troll as player 1 and Grey troll as player 2, not sure if they were trolls but they had hunchbacks.

The game was pretty simple, you have to jump and bump under the tile the enemy stands on to flip them over and run on them, each level had a fixed amount of enemies. It was 3 button game( Left, Right and Jump). It had many level, there was no scrolling involved, so each level began within 1 screen and ended there. It was 2D, year should be around 2000+-. I have been looking hard for this game for years. Everylevel had same music

Bonkheads - Gameplay ??

fury91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello,
i'm going crazy to find an old FPS 3D Games (year should be late 90s).

• The game is very similar to Duke Nukem 3D.
  • The game start in a square place with an underground Pub where there is a girl that give you mission and a man that give you ammo and weapons.
  • You can ride a motorbike.

I play this game on a PC.

msthunder1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greetings,

i'm trying to remember an old game - Amiga, Atari or early PC - which, i'm my memory, looked graphically similar to Golden Axe. I remember this particular scene where there were 3 giants sitting near a camp fire, waving their hands at you and you (i think the character was an amazon) were jumping around to avoid getting hit, slashing them with your sword.

Can anyone recall the name of this game?

Donnny5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2857  Edited By Donnny5

Sooo the game was 2D style I believe (not 100% sure) it had an arcade sort of narrative as I remember for sure there were 8-10 floors (of a spaceship I suppose) and you had to also think how to get through each level, do something besides killing aliens like collecting some items or something. There was more to it but I don't remember precisely the details but what I remember is the dominant black color of environment with only some blue and perhaps other colors. The graphics was pretty basic as I think you could see non-sharp lines/contours of things. My cousin used to play it some 10-15 years ago and so I guess the game is 15+ years old ('90s).
He played it on a pretty shitty computer with windows 98 on it.

marcxb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2858  Edited By marcxb

I need help for a game name.

I remember playing on school computer in the mid 90s. Adventure game, side screen style, where you play as a little boy (I think) and when you die you become a ghost and you can takeover your enemies. Each one have their own skill helping you to go threw levels along the game...like higher jump, throwing thing, etc.

That's all I got...

tecktonalex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2859  Edited By tecktonalex

Somebody Please Help me!!!

I was searching for this game my Whole life and I asked in Yahoo and many other Forums without any Results..

I played this game when i was 8-9 years old and i'm 22 right now and it was my first horror game ever!!(never played it since then)

Okay so the Game is pretty simple. It's a 90's game I played on a PC? not sure though.

It starts of with a Guy being in a mansion that's supposed to be haunted .

The mansion has 2 floors and an attic(not sure about the attic though).

The Graphics are slightly pixelated because of it's generation. It's a 2D and 3rd person clicking game.

You play as this guy trying to solve a mystery, finding and completing some sorts of puzzles.

There are many rooms and i clearly remember that there was a toilet at the left corner i think, and if you pressed something, a fountain of blood would come out of the toilet with a screaming voice in the background. There's also was a bath that would fill with blood.

I remember as well that one part of the game when trying to solve a puzzle you had to find a hidden note under the floor(at the ground floor) with some kind of message writen on it.

I remember that the colours inside the mansion were Yellow but not completely sure about it.

Plus, If it helps:

On the console i played this game i also played a game called "Blues Brothers".

Please help and Thanks for your time everyone.

fatalbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2860  Edited By fatalbanana

@tecktonalex: Can you elaborate a little bit on the art style? Does it have FMV? Is it cartoony? Is your cursor an actual mouse pointer or is it like a hand or something?

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2861  Edited By Onemanarmyy
OrinDac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2862  Edited By OrinDac

@tecktonalex: Hey there, I'm a new user, just joined today actually, because I was trying to look for my OWN obscure game and noticed your question. I THINK the game you're looking for is called The Seventh Guest. Here's the wiki page for the game and the google search in images found this pic of a bunch of a bunch of screen shots from the game as well. Does this sound or look like the game you're remembering?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_7th_Guest <- Wiki link

No Caption Provided

OrinDac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello and thanks in advance,

The game I am trying to remember was a PC title that I got off of one of those PC Gamer CDs that used to come with the PC Gamer magazine back in the day. This would have been around 95 or 96 maybe?It wasn't actually even the whole game, it was just a demo. It occurs to me that that MIGHT mean it never reached fruition, but I don't think PC Gamer would have given out demos to games that weren't out. Anyway, it was a 3D platforming action game that I remember being KIND of hellish in that it was REALLY difficult to control and maneuver with the camera controls and no joystick. The demo I'd played was a ways into the game and was some kind of horrible floating carnival or circus in the sky. It consisted of a series of consecutively rendered platforms that moved and had hazards to avoid. There were lots of clowns and flying monsters - oh...OH! There were chattering teach - I just now remembered that. yeah creepy as all get out chattering teeth. You were armed at the beginning with just a Ray Gun that you pick up right away. there was also Dynamite, a boomerang gun and something that shot fireballs. The protagonist wore a red, grey and white outfit that looked a bit posh and he glided around instead of walking, on some kind of hoverboard.

The only other things that I can really remember are that there were horrifying clown motifs on all the platforms, that the master of this level and the boss was called 'Dopey the Clown' and he shot dynamite at you cackling "I'm gonna get ya! Heheheh!" and that the entire game apparently took place in a dream and that each of the worlds you visited were another dream of the protagonist. Oh, and the protagonist made on awful cry he fell to his death into nothingness. It sounded like E.T. was just thrown off a roof.

I hope that's enough info. If there's anything I didn't think to mention that I might not remember that I remember, please let me know.

Thanks again so much!

tempest_mage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2864  Edited By tempest_mage

Hi,

I can't remember the name of the game but i played it around the 90's. It's an adventure game and that the character you control changes to a soldier whose weapon is a gun, a baby that uses the feeding bottle as a clubbing weapon, and some other characters i can't remember. I remember the background being inside a castle. I think i played it on a family computer (or NES). Thanks in advance!

vx10000222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello there!

I'm looking for a game i played about 17 odd years ago, can't remember if it was on the PS1 or PS2 but i do remember it was the demo for an RPG game which had two separate missions so to speak. The game was Final Fantasy 7 esk in that when you were running around the map it was low polly but when you engaged in combat by walking into people on the map, or them walking into you, it zoomed in to full models in the room you were in. The second mode was a kind of boss battle against a giant dragon head and hands that started as stone then turned real for combat, once you beat them they returned to stone again and the demo ended. I remember the other 'mission' being on a ship of some sort even though your character was a knight or something along those lines that used magic.

If anyone has any idea what i'm talking about then please let me know the title! Its one of those ones where if i saw a screen shot of it i would probably instantly recognise it but its just finding the bloody game thats the problem!

NattW89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2866  Edited By NattW89

Hi,

I've had a game stuck in my head for a while now. I'm almost certain it was either PS2 or 360. I've looked over several game series and can tell you it was not a GTA, Saints Row, Driver, Mafia, 25 to Life, True Crime.

I can remember you played a black guy, it was a NYC style city, a large above ground/elevated subway ran around it, you moved to a penthouse during the game, I'm pretty sure you had a mission with the option to kill or spare a former friend/somewhat enemy of your character (who may have been pursuing a rap career in the game?). There were a few big bridges connecting the islands of the map. I'm pretty sure there were car/mod/spray garages. The graphics were fairly good, better than GTA:VC and San Andreas.

if I think of anything else about the game I'll add it, but that's all I've got for now.

Bonksg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2867  Edited By Bonksg

Please help me, I'm looking for a 2D PC shooter game from around 1985, which was graphically done a little like space invaders. It had yellow background with single little balls coming from top of the screen to the bottom like a worm wiggling between obstacles over the whole screen. At the bottom of the screen this "worm" of single balls/parts had to be shot and avoided to reach the bottom. It was a very fast shooter. A friend said it was called " Terminator", but I couldn't find it by this name. Thanks!

damodar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2868  Edited By damodar

@bonksg: What you're describing sounds like a clone of the arcade game 'Centipede', searching for centipede clones turned up a list including a game called The Exterminator.

I'm pretty sure this is your game.

@vx10000222: You might be describing Chrono Cross? I believe that had a battle system where the encounters weren't random, you had to actually come into contact with the enemy on the map etc, and an image search for Chrono Cross dragon turns up pictures of a boss called the Time Devourer that sure looks like a floating dragon head.

No Caption Provided

If that's not it, the game seems to have a bunch of other dragons too!

Bonksg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey Damodar, you made my day, indeed it's Exterminator!!

Thanks so much!!!!

It's just not that very simple design, but a more modern one with Little better resolution, too of probably a little later time. I'll do a google search, but if you have a further hint if there's an option to get the later version somewhere for playing again, this would be great!

vx10000222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damodar: No, the game had a real time combat system instead of turn based. And the dagon head was green from what I remember in a large square stone room. But that's the closest thing I've seen so far.

Bonksg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damodar: Im looking for the PC version of The Exterminator, but Ineven can't find a PC version in the list of variants, as it's not "Sqirmer".

Ficholino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2875  Edited By Ficholino

Hi! And thanks in advance for any help.

So, umm...

Im searching for a game, obviously...
I think it was a pc game and that I played it on win98.

I think it is quiet old game, last played it somewhere around 2000's (it may be a few years more or less, Im not really sure).

the game has similar graphics as chrono trigger but it wasnt turn based like it, so you played as some kind of young priest or cleric in some monastery near the mountain that was hit by earthquake(or something similar), I think your first weapon was a stick and u could beat some birds in some kind of a garden, I think u could use some spells too, not rly sure anymore... well i mostly remember I was walking a lot around that big monastery and exploring, searching for some clues or something to get out...

the main guy was wearing some kind of purple robe (I think)...

well, I know its not much but please, Im so desperate...

LtGrimdark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi! And thanks in advance for any help.

So, umm...

Im searching for a game, obviously...

I think it was a pc game and that I played it on win98.

I think it is quiet old game, last played it somewhere around 2000's (it may be a few years more or less, Im not really sure).

the game has similar graphics as chrono trigger but it wasnt turn based like it, so you played as some kind of young priest or cleric in some monastery near the mountain that was hit by earthquake(or something similar), I think your first weapon was a stick and u could beat some birds in some kind of a garden, I think u could use some spells too, not rly sure anymore... well i mostly remember I was walking a lot around that big monastery and exploring, searching for some clues or something to get out...

the main guy was wearing some kind of purple robe (I think)...

well, I know its not much but please, Im so desperate...

Could it have been Neophyte? According to Wikipedia there have been three games in the series; GB only has a page for the franchise itself and its very first game.

Ficholino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltgrimdark: Oh my god! :)
You actually found it.
I can't thank you enough, you've made my day! :D
Im so happy right now, thank u so much! :*

Matt30987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry for lack of details but I am sure there has been worse. I am 29, game I played must have been around 1996 but it was year 2000 at latest. It was a pc game, I think Windows 3.1, maybe win 95. It was only a demo I played and we could not get past the first level. My brother tells me its called trolls but I cannot find it.

The game is a mystery/puzzle quest game, u have to click to tell your character where to go and what to interact with. If you click on certain places in the screen your character will walk off screen and onto the next 2d scene. I remember clicking a rock, I think that went into your inventory to use. You could then throw it at certain things. One screen u went to you died instantly, but maybe that's because it a demo.

My friend had the full version and it was one of those that needed the thin black book with codes in to allow u to play it.

Graphics were pretty good for the time. Lots of green scenery.

Any ideas or questions welcome.

sooqaorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2879  Edited By sooqaorg

Hello everyone,

obviously looking for a game here, so let me give as much detailes as i can

its a pretty old game as i was playing it in early 2000's (2002-2004)when i got my first pc. It is a car game however i dont think it was a race game, more of a survive-destroy type game but i could be wrong about that. Bird view camera(like not completely from the top-down, but with an angle to it), and i hope im right about that but all the cars were hot wheels themed cars, unfortunately i couldnt find any hot wheels games like it. There were many different levels-maps(i remember island one, "other planet" one..), there were traps, powerups etc.. again i do not remember the "goal" in it, but for some reason i dont feel like it was an only race game, as there was more to it than just that. It was really colorful and good looking game for the time i was playing it. I dont know the ratings of it, in my opinion it would be a great one, but everyone has their own. Thx anyone in advance..

LtGrimdark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matt30987: It's a long shot, but as you mentioned "Trolls" as a possible name maybe it's a game from the Gobliiins series?

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2881  Edited By Onemanarmyy

@sooqaorg: Re-Volt? It's from 1999 but you might have played it a few years late. However, Re-volt is mostly a straight up race game so it might not be what you're looking for

Matt30987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltgrimdark: yes that was it, thanks been struggling with that for years

rijuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2883  Edited By rijuice

First post. Im trying to remember the name of a Sega game ( i think, it might have been NES though too ! ) that I played when I was young. Fantasy setting and you were trying to capture a castle, controlling an army of various creatures. The part I recall the most distinctly was that you sometimes ran into ghosts as an enemy unit and they would always kick my butt because they gained a higher troop count with every loss you took.

LtGrimdark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RudyL90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2885  Edited By RudyL90

Hi there,

I would be so glad if one of you knows the game the I remember, I have been searching for it for a looong time.

What I remember:

There are two main charaters in this game, probably a male and a female, not sure whether they are human. There is a pirate, who is their enemy. The two main characters travel in some kind of spaceship, but this could be a submarine too. Instead of stairs, this ship has a giant tongue that they use to get out of the ship. I don't remember the pirate saying much more than "aarrrrrr". In my memory, this game is in 3D. But the graphics must be bad since I have played the game in the early 90's. It is most likely an educational game for children. And unfortunately, that's it.

I am pretty sure this game exists, since my father had the same memory of the game and told me about it without me telling him anything about it....

If you too remember this game but do not know its name: please tell me so. Then I am more certain about its existence.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Rudy

AnitialDeez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi. There was an arcade game I played in the early-mid 90's in a bowling alley. Not sure if it was racing or like a combat shooter game but u drove a vehicle that I believe was futuristic. The thing that I always remember is that u could drive upside or on the walls like go in circles, full 360, not sure if it was tunnels or the whole time. Please help, it's been bugging me for years. Thanks

rotten_avocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnitialDeez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rotten_avocado: Wow, fast! I was only about 9-11 yrs old so the details are really vague, it definitely looks like that was it. I probably didn't last very long since i was so young. I don't remember the arcade looking like that but I have no memory of it at all. Thanks! I'm gonna leave it open for a while and see if anyone else comes up with something else.

sadeghsatari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2889  Edited By sadeghsatari

ok. I played this game on PC, windows 98, in year 1999 or 2000 but it could be from 1995-1999. it was a 3d 3rd person game. the camera was similar to early resident evil games. the main character, a man, would kick wolves in the first level and sneak around some sleeping wolves. I think it was in a snowy mountain like environment. in the next level I think he would fight some sort of monkeys in jungle but I'm not sure about the monkeys. the most distinguishing thing I can remember is a voice saying "no way" whenever we would walk towards a wall or a blocked path.

I have been searching for this game for about 10 years now and I would be very happy if I can finally get a name for it. personally I call it "no way".

R2Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2890  Edited By R2Nova

Okay, here goes: this has been bugging me for more than 5 years.

I remember a PC game(Windows) that I played when I was a kid/pre-teen. This would've probably been between 1997-2003.
The physical CD-cover was darkblue, I think, and I am pretty confident that it has a number of year in the title.

It's a futuristic game, thinking it was point-and-click but not 100% sure. You were in ?headquarters? and trying to escape, so moving around without getting seen. I remember a lot of blue? You could also ?teleport? to different places/planets via certain point/tubes in the story.

I don't remember a whole lot more unfortunately. I do think that you see the world from the players eyes, but you don't actually see your character?
It's absolutely not a shooting/action game, but probably more relaxed like a trading or puzzle game or something.

Would super appreciate if anyone would be able to help me find this game!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b85a38d6c493
deactivated-5b85a38d6c493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

GNeutrality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2892  Edited By GNeutrality

I'm looking for a game with this song: http://tinypic.com/m/jt28i1/4

The game had a looping song with the same tune as the video above with similar instrumentation. I believe it was a kids' computer game for Mac or PC in the late 90s or early 00s.

It may have possibly had something to do with adventuring, or with a schoolhouse, or with a bike, or with downtown, it may have started with a C, or D, or P, but I'm totally not sure about any of these. I want to say it took place in a city with a character that went around, 2D topdown in some form.

Edit: Treasure MathStorm! found in this post

bberen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2894  Edited By bberen

I hope you can help me with this one. It's quite hard I think.

I'm looking for a ps1 or ps2 game I can't remember. It was a sort of cute cartoonish 3D game that was like an auto-scroller where you ran through courses. I don't remember much else about the game.

Dobrodobcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2895  Edited By Dobrodobcho

~|A colourful 2d platform shooter|~

• So, i remember playing a rlly colourful shooting 2d game.
  • It was a platform, played in on PC around 2007-8-9
  • you could only walk left and right in a fixed area
  • The things you kill i don't remember but i know that they were dropping green dollar like bills with which you bought new weapons and weapon upgrades. These dollar like green bills are what sets this game apart the most for me. The more you played the more enemies and the more bills were flying everywhere literally it was raining money.
  • I believe there was a rlly "cool" soundtrack(might be wrong)
  • i might be partly wrong here-there were alot of enemies coming from above. (enemy entities might've been alien robots and stuffs)
  • The background i remember was a city and it wasn't pixilated.It looked alot like this- supericon.co.uk/bestbuds/images/gallery/00_full.png
  • But it was more colourful and the map was as i said in a fixed area of about 2 screens wide and you just run left and right killing stuff.
  • Might be wrong here but i think you could dmg the buildings.
  • I also believe it was gorey but i might be wrong
  • I don't think it was level based it was more like a survival,high score,"how much stuff u can kill before it's impossible to keep up" type of game.
  • I remember the further i got the more enemies there were and literaly it was raining dollar bills.
  • The weapons you either bought, upgraded or randomly aquired when yo got enough of those dollar bills
  • The weapons were colourful
  • The "protagonist" was male and there was no story line just shootemup platformer.
  • It was a rlly addicting game for me back then and it was fast and fluid gameplay-wise.

~~Thanks for the thread !

Firebatz13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2896  Edited By Firebatz13

I was about to post searching for a game but thought to search for myself before posting. I went through the entire wikipedia page of sega genesis games and finally found it.

My idea of the game before looking was "A sega genesis or maybe SNES game where you play as two tiny wizards running around."

The game turned out to be Wiz 'n' Liz on the sega genesis if anyone else has memories of it.

No Caption Provided

SubwayD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#2897  Edited By SubwayD

Old PC game that I can't remember. Win 95/98 era.

It looked a lot like the Crusader: No Remorse/Regret series. Isometric real-time squad based action/strategy where you're controlling small teams of brightly coloured robot/power armour troops. I just have memories of moving big pre-rendered sprite guys around a techno-base, switching between them as they shoot dudes.

While I was wracking my brain for similar games, I can confirm it's not Gender Wars, Syndicate or Bedlam.

Edit: Hah! Well, the word "Mayhem" came to mind. Turns out the game I was thinking of was Total Mayhem

No Caption Provided

Saala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi guys. I need help with a game wich muy brother usted to play when I was 6 years old (I'm 15, I suppose the gamer was released between 2000 and 2005). It was a worm-like Shooter game bit instead of worms, the characters were some vehicles like tanks, wich had faces. The icon of the game launcher was a red tank. I cannot remember if you could personalize that vehicles, or if you had to select from a default ser of characters. It was a PC game. I can't give lots of details because I was very young and all I have la images of that game. I've asked my brother about it but he couldn't remember. It would he great if you knew the name.

TonyBlue87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2899  Edited By TonyBlue87

Hello there!

I'm looking for a game i played about 17 odd years ago, can't remember if it was on the PS1 or PS2 but i do remember it was the demo for an RPG game which had two separate missions so to speak. The game was Final Fantasy 7 esk in that when you were running around the map it was low polly but when you engaged in combat by walking into people on the map, or them walking into you, it zoomed in to full models in the room you were in. The second mode was a kind of boss battle against a giant dragon head and hands that started as stone then turned real for combat, once you beat them they returned to stone again and the demo ended. I remember the other 'mission' being on a ship of some sort even though your character was a knight or something along those lines that used magic.

If anyone has any idea what i'm talking about then please let me know the title! Its one of those ones where if i saw a screen shot of it i would probably instantly recognise it but its just finding the bloody game thats the problem!

You could be describing The Granstream Saga for PS1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoKMwOaBIz0

vx10000222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonyblue87 You're an absolute saint my friend, that's the game in looking for! Thank you very much.