User Lists: 0

Jockkyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Hello !!

So I'm looking for a 3D ,90's I think, point and click game that I played when I was child, but it was not mine so I completely forget the name. I only remember the first part of the game because I never reached the next part. So that was a first person game where I was a boy on a big house and I had to find christmas deer to recreate Santa's Sleigh, and in this house there was gnomes or dwarfs on the cave. I remembee that the ambiance was very glaucous.

And I just remember the beggining of the next part that my sister reached, after the escape with the sleigh, the boy crashed on a jungle with monkeys.

Any ideas ? I want to finish that game !!

Thank you !

Gamedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3103  Edited By Gamedevil

There was a team game. You played against other players online. I remember this character who was quick and had a guitar which shot lightning. You could buy better / other guitars on a store. There was a guy who was a firefighter aswell and you could do missions. You could fight a big pink boss with 4 or five other people. The game had its own site. I found it on armor games on reccomended like 5 years ago.

And if im not mistaken there was a big dude who used his fists to fight. It was a colorful game. Cartoony. Somewhat like Team fortress 2. It was third person.

nadav6565

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dray2k: It was 100% for pc and i think it was kind of puzzle action game, tomb raider style

Dray2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3105  Edited By Dray2k

@gamedevil Wait, is it Brawl Busters? I think it doesn't exist anymore.That game was empty like 5 years ago.

@nadav6565: I played Deathtrap Dungeon, so if its not that game then I can't seem to remember any other tomb rider like game in the vain you told me. It had purple skelletons with horns I think.

The yellow disk however reminds me of a game called Fade to Black from 1995. It kinda was like Tomb Raider. I do remember that the enemies looked like superheroes but they weren't purple, at least as far as I can remember.

Both were like Tomb Raider, but I don't know any other game that would fit your description. Sorry.

Huginrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3106  Edited By Huginrin

Looking for an old first person fantasy rpg for the pc. It was not grid based and not party based. The box art had a lot of green, things like vines and leaves around the borders i think. You begin in a forest and there is a house nearby the beginning with the typical large rat enemies, the first quest/tutorial might have been to kill them. It came in what i thought then to be many cd's, at least 4 but could have been 8. think it came out a bit after or around the year 2000, the specific year is very hard to remember.

mdiasss1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3107  Edited By mdiasss1

ive been trying to find this one ninja game for years.

I played it on my pc back in 2000 and it was a little ninja and you had to defeat other ninjas by digging holes and making them fall into it so you can get to the top and go through the portal to go into the next level.

ive been suggested the game digger, but it wasnt that.

nadav6565

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3108  Edited By nadav6565

@dray2k: The game was pretty dark kind of scary and the main character was dark purple not the enemies.

It looked like Deathtrap Dungeon but more cartoon like, anyway thank you for the help.

ShaolinSpade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whitegreyblack: Yeah! I still don't remember the cats and dogs at all but that's definitely it. Good work!

JappaWakka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have this memory of a game where you play as a gold ball with eyes whose friends (slightly smaller differently colored balls with eyes) were scattered across some kind of abstract tracks and you needed to catch them while being careful not to fall off the tracks. It was viewed from the back and you could only go forward. The theme of the stages was always some kind of space (the sky was blue/purple with stars). The soundtrack was one of the most beautiful soundtracks I had ever heard when I was young and I know I did try to record a part of it, but I lost that recording after we got a new computer back then. It was a "free to try" game, so there was a limit to the amount of days you could play before you had to buy it. I think there were loopings in the levels and you were able to jump.

Zooey74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jappawakka: Bobby Bearing? Its got a gold ball with eyes finding other balls?

https://www.giantbomb.com/bobby-bearing/3030-23602/

JappaWakka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zooey74: No, it's a PC game, I played it on Windows XP. It has 3D models too if I'm correct. Thanks anyways

Oriam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3113  Edited By Oriam

Hello. It was a side scrolling screen game. You had to pilot a blimp, avoid shots that came from turrets and, maybe, you also had to shoot them. Anyway the objective wasn't to destroy the turrets, but rather to rexist and reach the end of every level. It was on PC, and it was older than 2008, maybe much older, but its graphics was pretty good and colorful. I found it hard, but probably that's because I was a child.

I remember about this game also because of its music: it is the most celestial music I've ever heard in a videogame, even if, to be honest, I don't remember the melody.

That's all I can say. Thank you

JeffAlanWoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i am looking for an old game i remember i played that game when i was like 8-9 years Now this is what i remember from it: i remember when i opened the game 2 golden bells like how carmageddon reincarnation does it if any of you played that game now the next thing you were a guy with a seat on your back and you had a girl staying there she could fly off you because she had some sort of jetpack when she was on your back she could decapitate folks with a whip. In the graphics section pretty polygonal but not too much well that's pretty much i remember from anything else would be that it was on pc and pretty much a shooter i don't know if it had any story behind it. That's all if you could help me find it that would be nice thanks and have fun.

TheOneiros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3115  Edited By TheOneiros

I'm looking for a (sort of) futuristic/sci-fi racing game. I used to play it on PC when I was a kid (1995-1999).

I had a demo or a shareware version. I remember only one racing track, on an alien planet Mars-like, lots of lava ponds, dark sky. There were only two cars avalaible: a sort of monster truck, with big weels, and a sort of UFO, flying vehicle. I could change the colour of the vehicles.

The game has third-person perspective, and I remember that the veichles looked very small.

This game looks a lot like "Mars explorer".

Bobby69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello everyone!

I am looking for a third person shooter PC game that I played when I was a kid. I estimate that the game was released between 1993-1999 and I was pretty surprised by the quality of the graphics for that time. In the game, I remember that the player takes command of a huge mutant or some Hulk like organism with a huge cannon on his left (maybe right??) shoulder. As for gameplay I can't give you much detail. However, I remember two distinct moments. There was a level where you walk in a city and because of your tremendous size, the mutant is as big as a skyscraper if not bigger, you see the people on the streets as tiny moving dots if you look below you. There was another level where you have to fight a worm like creature that comes from the ground. You have to climb a spiral road filled with danger from the bottom of the map that surrounds the creature to the head of the creature to kill it. I believe this was some sort of a boss in the early stages of the game. Those are all the details that I can remember. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Bobby

Avatar image for deactivated-5b85a38d6c493
deactivated-5b85a38d6c493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@bobby69: Maybe Slave Zero? Or Giants: Citizen Kabuto, though it doesn't match your description all that well. But when you mentioned impressive graphics (at the time) and a hulk like mutant, it made me think of Kabuto.

Bobby69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magmamud: Giants: Citizen Kabuto is certainly not the game I am looking for. However, Slave Zero got my attention and I think that is the game I am looking for! You play as a big robot with a gun on his left shoulder, the people, the vehicles etc on the streets are small and there is a boss in a spiraled room. I say this is the correct game. Thanks a lot!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b85a38d6c493
deactivated-5b85a38d6c493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@bobby69: No problem! I only ever played a demo of Slave Zero back in the day, but it sounds a lot like it. Especially when you mention the shoulder cannon or whatever.

Dray2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3120  Edited By Dray2k

@theoneiros: Maybe it was Big Red Racing?

I remember the demo, you could drove this vehicle here. And it looks a lot like Mars Explorer also.

Loading Video...

TheOneiros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dray2k: YES!!! Thank you soo much!

omegaaix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3122  Edited By omegaaix

Looking for a PC game where you would drive around hover tanks, it was in 3rd person view from behind and slightly above the tank. It would have been from around 2000-2007. The tank wasn't very detailed and the levels were very simple with a blue skybox and like levels with small walls dividing parts off. One level started with a ramp and was outdoors but the walls and floor were grey I think. The main point was just that you were driving hover tanks and had to destroy other tanks, it was single player and I remember using a joystick to control it. The intended audience was probably children as I don't remember any specific plot.

ryanzeus31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's about 1998, play this game on pentium II, can't remember windows version, got virus and reinstall the PC, the game gone forever. A week ago, I remember this game, want to play it but can't remember that game. This some clues:

• It's 2D side-scrolling like Super Mario Bros,
  • There's a level select menu look like an island, North of the island there's a "cave" level that unlock after completed all level in the middle of the island,
  • There's a secret level in east of the island in the forrest or jungle.

That's all clues that I can remember, sorry for my bad english...

marcydep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi guys! I don't remember a name of a PC game.

1.It is an hunting game.

2.The opening menu was green.

3.The hunter was bald.

4.You start in a camp,near to a desert(There were giraffes,elephants)

5.The HUD is formed of a compass,hour and other than i don't remember.

6.You have a red quod.

7.I played it about 7-8-9 years ago.

8.When you shoot in direction of the animal,there is a zoom.

9.When the bullets hit the animal,on the skin of the animal a small blood circle is formed.

Anyone can help me?It's not very old.

Please.

hamx0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi! I'm trying to remember the name of an RPG where you're a boy exploring his grandfather's (i think, maybe uncle etc) house and finds a wizard hat early on. He discovers a pyramid and some orbs. It was on Commodore 64 (90% sure, but _maybe_ was on PC 386). I played it about 1993. All dialog was text on screen, but there was _some_ animation when the character went into a new room or found a new item. Sound familiar?

erinthecow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm currently having a tough time remembering a game I used to play, probably somewhere around 2005 or later. It was most likely made in 1995-2000. It was a maze game, but in it, a monster or some type of creature was chasing you. I know some people will say 3D Monster Maze, but I don't believe it was. This game had better graphics, it wasn't quite pixely. It was 3D too. It was quite scary too, from what I remember as a 5 year old. The sounds were eery and dark. It was probably targeted for an older audience. Also I believe I played this game on the PC. But I can not find and results besides 3D Monster Maze and I know that wasn't it. Hopefully someone can help!

Rwilliams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I have been stuck with this issue for about two years now. There was a pc game I played in elementary school. Somewhere between 1998 and 2000. It was an educational game where you are helping this blue cat save the rest of the other cats who have been turned into gold. You run down different rooms and solve puzzles to gain ingredients to put together to make this drink. Its a pretty short game, its meant to kill about 10-15 minutes of a child's time while the rest are finishing up with their typing projects or what ever we were working on back then.

I thought about this game a while back and its been a living nightmare that I cannot remember the name and no matter how I type it in google.... Nothing...... It's like I made the game up in my head or something...... Does anyone know???

Thanks!

JimmyRedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3128  Edited By JimmyRedd

I'm trying to remember a teaser trailer from a few years ago. It starts with a lady robot being assembled, then she's asked a series of questions from our first person perspective. Evetually she says something that makes you realize she's self aware. She's then reprogrammed maybe? Or is supposed to be, but convinces the guy not too.

Had kind of an Ex-machina feel iirc. Thought it might be for Soma but doesn't seem to be. It may have just been a tech demo. Any ideas?

Edit: Found it. It was Quantic Dream's "Kara" demo.

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allpowerfulcody
AllPowerfulCody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yooo I need some help finding a flash game on the pc. It was a 2d fighting platformer that was really fast paced. the platforming concept was similar to super smash bros. I believe it was an rpg as well. All I can remember is that it was a fast paced intense fighting game and also the characters had abilities similar to dragon ball z. I remember one fight scene being on top of buildings. the art style was definitely cartoony with an anime style to it. Hopefully I have explained enough, you can try to ask me for further detail, and i'll try to remember as much as i can, thanks for the help!

After years of trying to find this game, I finally found it. It's called Etherena
http://www.twoplayergames.org/play/562-Etherena.html

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Trying to remember a late era Genesis game where you play as some sort of dog/alien creature with a baby riding your back similar to Yoshi's Island. I believe it was more puzzle based than your standard platformer. That's about all I remember hopefully that is enough for someone to get it.

RaanCryo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3132  Edited By RaanCryo

I joined explicitly for this purpose. There are two games that I occasionally dredge up memories of, both on PC.

The first would have probably been released around '98 or '99, because it was on our middle school typing lab computers in the 2000-’01 school year. It was a 3D third-person action game where you played as a dinosaur and (I think) had to collect eggs.

EDIT: First game found by @cantaloup . Game is Nanosaur, a third-person shooter released in 1998 and bundled with Mac systems.

The second, I remember being a hybrid text-based crime sim/RPG. There were buttons for the actions you could do, and occasionally some still pictures, and I vividly remember using a slim jim (the flat metal bar you stick in the gap between the window and door) to break into a car, then trying and failing to disable the alarm. I also have the vague recollection of it being freeware or shareware.

If anyone has any leads on either one, it would be very much appreciated.

AndrewTanner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright so this one is a long shot, but its a phone game from like 2010 or maybe even before (I think I played it on a flip phone) that was a 2-D RPG platformer where you would buy guns and swords and kill slimes and other enemies to level up and collect materials for buying new weapons. I am pretty sure there were bosses and a story about demons dragging you from the real world into some weird underground place. The first area you were in was like an old sewer system or aqueduct. It was a free game, don't remember if you could buy stuff for real money. My brother and I played a ton of this game and I'd love to get a look at it again for nostalgia purposes.

Again, I know this is a pretty weird one so if anyone has a clue I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

BIGBOSSKANE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3134  Edited By BIGBOSSKANE

OK this has been bugging me for ages now, I remember playing 2 PC games when I was a kid, I can't remember how old exactly, I was probably 7 or younger (Before 2000). but I'll try and be descriptive as possible.

(Game #1) Submarine Game: You were a submarine or a Aquatic machine with arms that grabbed and picked up things, It was in 3D and it was first person, All I remember you could do was go in a cave and pick up something, it wasn't easy to pick it up (or I sucked at playing the game), but once I did a fish spawned and it would attack me, it can kill you, I don't think there is a way to attack it, this game didn't seem like a violent type of game.

(Game #2) Point and Click Game: This one is was another 3D game, not sure if it was first person of just a scene by scene game, The only notable thing is that there was a drunk/passed out 3D cartoony wolf sitting near some Vertical bars and if you click him he does something to the bottle in it's hand.

I don't know if they were demos or not, but I think I remember seeing a Turok ad when opening the 2nd game mentioned's launcher. I hope that's enough info for something

Karitak85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi!

I search this 90s pc game.

The character is a ball, I think it was purple..or yellow. That I know it's not pacman.

There was at least 25 different levels where you had to do tasks to get to the next.

The ball could push stuff forwards and there was an elevator where he jump on and use.

There were bubbles, which the ball could use as a ladder to jump but the bubbles burst after that.

I think there were lots of purple in the menus, it's been a long time (almost 20 yr) when I played that game and it would be nice to find it again.

Thank you for answers.

Dray2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3136  Edited By Dray2k

@raancryo: A question, had the Second game a similar perspective as the Monkey Island games? Or was it a direct top-down looking game, similar to lets say the first GTA? Can you remember that ? Did you play as a (undercover) cop, or a plain ol' criminal? If you played as a Cop I think about the video game series Cult, which is freeware. If you played as a criminal the only game that comes into my mind is The Clou!. AFAIK that game was Freeware at some point for a limited time. I own the game on the Amiga so I don't know about the games PC situation. No idea about the first game, like at all.

@bigbosskane: The first game can be Sub Culture. I remember it to be like that.

Sorry, no idea what the first game could be. I get a Little Big Adventure 2 vibe from the stuff you've written for some reason but I'm certain its not that game. Still, the what most likely is a mere 0.1% chance makes this worthwhile to ask about.

RaanCryo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3137  Edited By RaanCryo

@dray2k: No, the second didn't really have much of anything in the way of graphics. It was mostly text based (I think), with a picture off to the side when you're doing something, like something you might see come out of a game programming class.

You definitely played as a criminal. I seem to remember drug dealing being a part of it, too.

bodger0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raancryo: im probably way off, but the description of the first game made me think of Croc: Legend of the Gobbo's for some reason, but i cant remember if you collected eggs in that thing! just the timing wise sounded correct, sorry if this didnt help!

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

@raancryo: Was the game played at school possibly played on those early super colorful iMacs? We had an iMac game on our school computers that involved a dinosaur and it may have collected eggs but I can't remember anything else about it. But maybe if you looked into early OSX games you might have some luck. I was also in middle school around that time so it could have been something Apple included on the computers it sold to middle schools.

Cantaloup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3141  Edited By Cantaloup
RaanCryo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cantaloup: That's exactly it, thank you. I'm going to edit the original post to reflect this.

Bussl001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi all

Im looking for an older pc game (early 2000) where you are flying a futuristic airplane/spaceship.

collecting missiles etc and killing enemies and/or turrets on a planet.

its level based, not mission based. complete a level and continue. in some levels you also drive a tank-like vehicle.

no character play, just vehicles

i believe each level was open-world-like, so no pushing forward or pre-determent track.

i know it has "3D" in its name, at least at the end of the name. As allmost every game back then.

3rd person view (birds-eye)

pretty colorfull

I dont know what else i could tell about this game, its been a long time ago.

hopefully you can help me. i would really be appreciated.

thanks for your time and help in advance.

CBenGood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3144  Edited By CBenGood

I have been trying for some time now to think of this game... It was on the pc. 1990s, I played it in 1996.First person. Point and click. Has some live people acting in some of it. You have to set something on fire to get guards away from a well I believe. Then you go down the well. You learn some spells like one that vanishes certain things (possibly purple?) and can use that to make a hall infinitely long or shorten it to the correct length... Also a part where you do a puzzle that's being held by a skeleton. A house with a talking door that you give a cigar to open the too half (don't remember how to open the bottom...) there is a dragon in the beginning but I didn't know what to do with it. I think it was chained or something... There's a part with a cherry bomb to open a locker too. Hopefully that will be enough for someone to identify!

ninjamonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3145  Edited By ninjamonkey

so i played a game a lot as a kid and it was either on the ps1 or ps2 and it was set in space on vehicles (mostly bikes from what i remember) band you could shoot and chase eachother

may have been about racing but i probably never played it how it was supposed to be played but my dad said he remember something like that so im not very sure about that part

similar to wipeout fusion and games like that in terms of appearance but the graphics from what im picturign in my min ddont look that great leading me to believe it was probably ps1 or early ps2 and i remember it being in a space station kind of setting or inside futuristic settings but im sure it was always set inside rather than in the open

i dont remember much about weapons other than them being bright lasers and light kind of weapons

i think one of the characters was on what looked like a pink bike and i think it was a girl

i really wish i had more details but im 20 and was probably younger than 10 at the time so i dont remember much

if anybody has any questions to ask then maybe it can help me remember things

NinjaKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played a game as a kid (late-80's to early 90's) on the NES or maybe some other console (I just remember it being on the TV). It was a young child's educational game that included a bunch of puzzles, math, spelling, and coloring screens. The setting was in space, like on a ship or space station. I forget if you played a human or robot, but I remember one screen where if you got questions right, you could color different pieces of the robot. There was also one screen where you could draw/color freely. Graphics were pretty basic, maybe the next step above 8-bit.

Hope that makes sense!

scarycrayons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjamonkey: The Extreme G series (Extreme-G · Extreme-G 2 · XG3: Extreme-G Racing · XGRA: Extreme-G Racing Association) are all futuristic racing games with the characters on bikes, some girls and some pink, and the headlights look laser-ish, so maybe it's one of those games? (Screenshot from XG3)

No Caption Provided

Dray2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3148  Edited By Dray2k

@bussl001: Was it SWIV 3D? Its like almost exactly the things you've wrote, with a few very minor differences.

I could be wrong I guess, but that was the first thing that came in mind, anything else is nothing like the game you're asking about.

@cbengood: This could be Stonekeep but I do not remember certain things about it, I remember there was a dragon you had to free. I don't remember the infinite corridor however but most things you said are in this game and it also came out around the mid 90s.

Bussl001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dray2k: Thats it!! Thank you very much!!!!

its been a while since i played it, and with the pictures of the game i realize it was not a spaceship but a helicopter.

thanks again!

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

@cantaloup: You know my recollection is so vague that even after seeing it I can't really remember any more details.