User Lists: 1

#3201  Edited By whitegreyblack
ninetieschick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@whitegreyblack thank you so much! It was frogger beyond!!

MrRazerWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltgrimdark: That might have been it, I don't remember it having such a focus on combat however, I'll take a deeper look Thank you.

KimoKAMAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i asked a friend of mince he told me that it wasn't an X on the character's back, they were a pair of katana swords

itsbrookexoxo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay guys I am having trouble remembering these games. It was on a CD that my sister use to play awhile back and honestly the only thing I can remember from it was it had more than one game that you could choose from, kind of like arcade games and the only game i faintly remember is I think it was similar to that digging game where you have to dig to get stuff and kill the attackers, well it was similar to that game but all I remember is like a green floating eyeball that would come after you. It has been bothering me for so many years. Someone please help if you can.

bobalcove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3206  Edited By bobalcove

An old friend from my childhood is coming back and we want to play some games from the past.

One game I remember playing constantly with him, but I can't remember the name.

What I remember is the following:

1. It was a game on the Playstation 1

2. It felt like a Mario Party style Multiplayer game on a grid with monsters and loot. Stylistic it was sci-fi/ futuristic present.

3. It had rpg Elements. At the beginning, you would choose a character and play a map. That character leveled up after the game and you could bring him to more difficult maps.

4. The characters were all represented in chibi/rpg style. One character was a guy in fullbody kevlar and a motorcyle helmet, wielding a shotgun. Another character is the typical anime guy with a sword.

5. Every map had a boss you could fight. I remember some kind of cybercat on the first map.

6. The fights were final fantasy rpg style with abilities and round-based.

That's all I remember. If somebody could help me, I would be very grateful.

SubwayD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

bobalcove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subwayd:

Battle Hunter?

That's it! Thank you!

I watched a clip on youtube and all the nostalgia is rushing at me with a vengeance.

I have to get a copy of this as soon as possible.

You've made my day.

Gringheist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

**This comment is copied from MobyGames thread.**

When did you play it (first time)? e.g: Around late 2005-2008 I think... (I forgot!)

What computer/console/operating system run it? e.g: PSP, for me at least.

While telling us about the game itself, try to recall: - Final Boss is a muscular divine angel man with wings. - If I recall, there is a muscular samurai, a pirate with dual-daggers, a dual-wielded red haired kid, and nice lady with ice power, a girl with scythe that spawns bloody hands and fire ball to attack people, and a slim dude who has two tentacles (or a sash) to attack. - It's underrated and I think no one talks about it. - Characters are mostly equipped with unique weapons (Definitely not BlazBlue)

Genre/Gameplay - Fighting (Not sure if it has Multiplayer with Internet or not)

View - Viewed from the side Setting - Arcade Mode, Versus Mode

Graphics/Visual style - Pixel Art (Anime (Not sure if it ever aired as TV series though))

torchlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey there forum followers.

Nintendo bought out a game in the early 90s. It came with a special controller. The game was a pinball style game where you had to smash a castle and soldiers down.

I think it must have been for n64 or perhaps GameCube.

KimoKAMAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3211  Edited By KimoKAMAL

OMG I FOUND IT! I FREAKING FOUND IT! ITS CALLED EXPENDABLE! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpz5OdRZScw

Derpderpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3212  Edited By Derpderpa

an old game dated from ps1 i think. you have a lazer gun that shoots balls of energy. the graphics is creatively made with clay. gameplay is pretty much like mario and you're enemies are skull faced monkeys.

perxidXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm looking for a game that I've played around 2006 - 2007 on the NDS. I used to have this game on a flashcart.

The game is like a 2d sidescrolling mech fighting game that had some puzzle elements in it.... One distinctive memory is melee weapon that was a giant bat or club that was very strong and swung horizontally. I believe there was also a level editor.

The background of the game was mainly orange-ish I think.

This game could be for kids, teenagers, and casual gamers.

SubwayD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

Hey there forum followers.

Nintendo bought out a game in the early 90s. It came with a special controller. The game was a pinball style game where you had to smash a castle and soldiers down.

I think it must have been for n64 or perhaps GameCube.

Odama?

torchlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3215  Edited By torchlight

@subwayd: kudos my friend, Odama, thanks for that!

damodar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Derpderpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damodar: deyyymmmmm right :D but how about this game. I played it with my sister when we were kids. Its a fighting type of game like naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm where you can roam around in huge battle field. the game cover has 2 kissing dragons. (no its not NSFW -_- )

disrupture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking for the name of a game I played when I was about 12 or 13 years old, so about 1994-95..

- You play as a bug or a fly or a flying insect.

- It's in 3D.

- It's on PC exclusively.

I had a Pentium 100 mhz back then and the game was choppy as hell.

I "play tested" the game for Club Price.

PLEASE HELP ME.

LordRevan115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3219  Edited By LordRevan115

Hello, my brain is melting trying to figure out what the game was.

I was playing it on PC in early 2000's but it might of been released years beforehand.

It was a top-down 2D adventure game on PC that was set in space or some sci-fi world. I think the mission was to find some keys to unlock different areas? Similar to indie RGP's nowadays. I remember having like a spaceship of some sort where you had to go back to it once you found the item? Also i know the game has multiple installments. I used to play it on a school PC which ran Mario, Doom and Wolfenstein.

I am tormented by it lately as I really want to play it :D

EDIT: I have actually found it myself. Was not a top-down game (kinda). I was talking about the Commander Keen series :P

SinShadowFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3220  Edited By SinShadowFox

Hi so I'm looking for an rpg on the gameboy/gameboy color. Its was either black and white or that fake color they used in the early pokemon games. The only distinctive thing i remember was when you head into a small temple and then shrink down to enter a princess/shrine maiden to fight a virus boss. Also i think there was 2 swords on the front of the cartridge either parallel or crossed.

DenYsTK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi everyone, i'm searching for a third person shooter who has a launcher need to start the game. It sends you to a tutorial where you need to drive a car to a point and then shoot on enemies, at the end of tutorial you need to go with an airplane. You can customize your character in this game and you play online. It's like Team Fortress 2, it's fun and it haves a nice graphics.

Thanks a lot for who finds this game's name. (My english is bad, sorry)

warcat777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 54

Hey thar, looking for two games I can't find anywhere.
1) I used to play this DOS game back in the day. it was basically just a post-apocalyptic combat racing game? lots of buggys and desert levels. it wasn't Carmageddon though. had like a stock heavy metal soundtrack.
2) the second one is also post-apocalyptic, but it was an RTS where you had different factions you could play as, like rednecks, amazon women and stuff like that. that one was for Windows.
props to whoever has a clue to what I mean

Avatar image for revnicrobertnick
RevnicRobertNick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello everyone!

I remember playing a game with cars on PC in my childhood. It was a race between 4 cars when you can pick items on road: a key to heal your car, spikes or oil to slow down the other cars and so on. When you successfully damage another car, there is a laugh in the background.

I know those items were in some boxes with question mark. The graphics of the game was really good for 2000-2005(that was the period I played this game). I also know that the fun race happens in a city at midnight. When your car is heavily damaged you lose the race. But you can heal your car with a gift from those boxes: a key.

It's not a game with maps or something, but more for fun. If you recognize the game, please tell me. I can't remember the name and I can't find it on YouTube because I suppose It was not such a popular game. It was not an online game, so I'm sure it can be found somewhere.

LtGrimdark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3225  Edited By kico

I have been searching this game for years and i couldnt find it. I know that i played it 6, 7 years ago. It was moba, strategy, rpg game(more like moba then other 2).It was played on browser on PC. In it there was like 3 lanes with turrets where minions were spawning. It was a fight between orcs(or undead) and humans. You could choose 1 side. Sometimes a stronger minion would appear and at bases there was a crystal (like nexus in lol) that had to be destroyed. There were fortresses and shops and you could buy turrets from gold earned from killing stronger and normal minions. I know i never destroyed a crystal but i know you could buy like better staff and armor and hp and it was really a lots of fun. Please someone help me find this game, I would really appreciate it.

RevnicRobertNick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltgrimdark: Unfortunately, it's not this game.

My game have better graphics and the view is not from the top ,but more of a third person view, similar to Need for Speed view.

Also, it's not so complex like Death Rally. It's just a simple race with 3 or 4 laps on a certain map where you set some traps.

But thanks anyway for trying to help me.

RevnicRobertNick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. it's not a copy from original game. The graphic looks similar but the whole map is revelead and it has 3 lanes. I do not spawn minions they do it themselves. I can only build tower and buy weapons(upgrades) for myself. But thanks for trying :D

Alocerus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3229  Edited By Alocerus

Hi, this is a game that is driving me mad. Maybe I was too young so I don't remember the correct things or mix with other games, anyway.

Arcade, platform game, 1985-89 I think, "bad dudes vs dragon ninja" style, I remember shooting to cops and dogs... not so many other information, I remember that you can jump on cars...

Anybody remembers something like that?

Moskelosk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

damodar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Alocerus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damodar: mmm nope, I remember that you shoot cops...

Alocerus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Know that I remember... There was a train... You were on this train...

Avatar image for christopherson329
christopherson329

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

So I played this game when I was really young, so it probably came out in the late 90s early 2000s. It was definitely a Hot Wheels racing game and you play via two USB control sticks. The control sticks only consisted of a trigger to accelerate the car as they were on tracks and then it also had two buttons that would allow you to switch between the three tracks. It had a plethora of different race tracks and you could play either by yourself or with a friend in a head to head mode.

disrupture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@disrupture: Bad Mojo maybe?

Nah, that's not it... But thanks ! This game looks fun compared to the one I'm talking about.

Phattt2222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3236  Edited By Phattt2222

Please help - this game has been on my mind for a while and it seems like nobody, including google, knows about it.

I played this game when I was around 4 or 5, so around 2003 ish. It's a game where there is up to four players, which I think are wizards (iirc they had robes with star patterns and cone hats but I'm not sure) and basically all you had to do was push blocks around and try and squish the other players. The map spawned with regular blocks and sometimes ziggurat-shaped blocks that were immobile. You normally had to push bricks to make a path to your enemy.

The wizards were coloured blue, red, green and purple (not sure about this) and I think the stage had coloured blocks depending on the players (again not sure). I can remember there was definitely 'bonus rounds' where the map was filled with immobile bricks or the map was really open so everyone could rush eachother. If a map took too long to beat then bombs would spawn which exploded in a square shape after 5 seconds and killed any players standing in the blast radius. I think the players might have been able to drop bombs as well.

You played vs the computer in games and I think there was a difficulty option. I think you could also do local and play with up to 2 people in real life.

nipsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PLEASE HELP!

There is an old 90s/00s PC game that I used to play as a child that I cannot remember nor find any information on.

The game involved a main character who was not human (maybe a beaver or reptile; no idea). The main character was a detective that kind of dressed like sherlock holmes. He had a magnifying glass and would go scene to scene trying to find clues. I am not sure about anything else in the game besides Jimi Hendrix's "Fire" was in the game. It was an animated game, it was not pixelated like the earlier 90s games. The game was very similar to a "Freddie the Fish" style of gaming.

heraldica1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3238  Edited By heraldica1010

There's a weird game I almost forgot and I don't know why but i need to know what game is. I can't remember if I even played it.

I think I discovered this game in a Vinesauce stream (I'm not sure) like 2 or 3 years ago, maybe more. It was a PC game. Graphics were simple white, black and red pixel-art, kind of like Undertale battle screen. I think it was something like a platformer (I'm not sure either) with a lot of screens. I'm sure it isn't very popular.

Thank you

DenYsTK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi everyone, i'm searching for a third person shooter who has a launcher need to start the game. It sends you to a tutorial where you need to drive a car to a point and then shoot on enemies, at the end of tutorial you need to go with an airplane. You can customize your character in this game and you play online. It's like Team Fortress 2, it's fun and it haves a nice graphics.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#3240 fisk0  Moderator

@warcat777: The second game sounds like it could possibly be one of the War Wind or KKnD games? Neither fits the bill perfectly, but War Wind 2 had a weird hybrid fantasy/sci-fi setting with two human factions, one which had a large number of vaguely amazonian female soldiers and the other being tech oriented scientists as well as several alien and fantasy themed factions.

KKnD was going more for the standard post-apocalyptic setting and had a human, an orc/mutant and a robot faction.

IAW1stperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was on PS1, I believe it was an rpg. It was 3d and it had a similar style to DQMJ. I remember playing as a boy and i could swim underwater. I also remember that there was a burning house at the end of the village with an old man inside. Any help would be appreciated.

human_sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3242  Edited By human_sky

Hey guys. It's a PC game before 2006, maybe 2D or 2.5D, side scrolling. You can only choose 1 character betwwen a Wizard in blue robe or and dwarf with axe and after that you choose a stage to play. the wizard in game shoots blue, short-ranged magic bullets and the dwarf simply brandishes his axe. if you want to use skills you have to buy them at stores located randomly in the map and they have limited times to use. each stage has a boss, if you find and defeat it then you win

ASSENAV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3243  Edited By ASSENAV

I used to play a game on the website Yahoo, when they still had Yahoo Games. It was a adventure game and it starts off with a plane crash and the character is blue/ purple, he has a circle for a head, circle for a body and then 2 circles for arms and two more for legs. There is a castle that you have to get through and it is guarded by characters with hoods and staffs as weapons. You can sneak and attack and use staffs for weapons. I played this game in the early 2000's. It was a 2D game/ side scrolling game. There is suspenseful music and the health bar was a purple/ pink color.

Nomad547

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3244  Edited By Nomad547

Hey i need help finding this one game thats been driving me insane for a few years now that i cant find it ... i dont really remember much of it i know i only played the demo version of it (i think) i used to paly it like crazy when i was young (now im 18) so maybe ..2004 ish? .. it could have been an older game tho .. it was a top down shooter like game where you could choose to play as the humans or the alien like species .. as humans you started on a desert like level and you had to get thro enemies to the end with your squad .. it was a really bright map .. and i remember there were some kind of ruins at the end ... if you picked to play as the aliens you spawned as a small creature hiding inside a base (could have been a cargo area) and you had to infest a human in order to control him and kill everyone else on the base ... i used to think it was a spaceship troopers game for some reason but it turns out there isnt a game like that with the starship troopers name on it .. also the alien level was really dark where you could hide in shadows and do it multiple ways ... to this day i havent found it and i would really like to because i played it like crazy when i was younger .. i wanna give it a shot again so if anyone has any idea and could please help me find it i would really appreciate it .. :)

Claudia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IAW1stperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WangNasser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3247  Edited By WangNasser

an old game (ps2 or Xbox360) i think it was a hack and slash or strategy game with troops you fought other troops sometimes you fight monsters no guns if i recalled correctly only swords and bows like that

i remember a desert map with giant spiders

a forest mission it one of the earlier missions if i remembered you there was a war and you follow an enemy or the leader or lure him into the jungle then burn it to prevent him from escaping and stop his troops from following you after you burn the forest you fight the boss and he kick you and your troops ass

N3 ninety nine nights is the game that reminded me of that old game

thats all i remember i hope its enough

Azraeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey !

Looking for a "fairly" old game; around 7-10 years ago maybe. PC; on internet; you played as a character fighting others; randomly getting stats, weapons and perks as he leveled up. You could also share your character link to someone; to get him in the game (and make him your victime at the same time...).

Can't remember the name at all; hope someone can !

Thanks !

rnervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3249  Edited By rnervin

@rnervin:

Omg after realizing no one had found it I dug some more. I FINALLY FOUND IT.
It's Shade: Wrath of Angels!!! (I don't recommend it)

iCiuncio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3250  Edited By iCiuncio

I need help with a game that I can't really figure the name out,it's a game which I played a long time ago (2007-2009),it was a PC game

It was an online social game,something similar to Ourworld but it was steampunk themed you even started from a docked zeppelin.It wasn't a 3d type of game,it was a more pixelated game,something similar to graphics with Terraria.

I even remember a quest gave by a barman if I remember corectl,in which you had to get a ghost costume and scare someone

Im really sorry I can't offer you any more info,I hope you could help me,I really want to find this game