I'm looking for a game from the 1990s-2000s. What I remember from it is a little on the fuzzy side, but what I remember is:
1. The main character being something of a ninja with dark purple clothes, fully clothed, and a possible trailing purple scarf.
2. The Game was a Platformer on PC.
3. The game was intended for kids.
4. The game had a demo.
5. It took place, possibly, building.
6. The graphics were relatively good for the time. Everything had pixel animation with with differing color pallets.
7. I remember whipping hooks to get higher in the level.
Thank you for anyone that helps!