The "Can't remember the name of this game" Thread v3.0

jeremyf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 11

@quinnci-jones: I believe that's called Devil's Third, though it might be better left forgotten.

Bunnyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi.

This photo is from 1993. Taken in my family's living room. I've edited out my brother and myself. He reckons it's probably a 386sx 16MHz with 125MB HD.

Can anyone tell what game this is? I get the feeling it's an adventure game. I have looked around at some screen shots but no luck. Hoping the image will stir some memories.

No Caption Provided

krys1022

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An online game from the early-mid 2000s where you played as a unicorn or some other type of horse-like animal and had to bounce on clouds to advance higher up in the level. Very similar to doodle jump and there were different "zones" that you went through to go into space. Gave me kind of a Lisa Frank vibe and could have been established anywhere from 2005-2010 ish.

WolfieKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Late 90s to early 2000s, single player pc game, based in a factory with minigames and parts to collect to move on to the next area, possibly listed as educational as well.... that literally all i can remember and I know its not much to go on.

sam23694

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4306  Edited By sam23694

I'm looking for a game from the early 2000s, it was possibly just a demo game that was never finished or fully developed, even so I remember playing it a lot. It ran on windows 95 with fairly decent 32 bit graphics. It was a puzzle platformer where you play as a wizard, with a static camera displaying the whole level. The wizard was stereotypical in appearance with a blue and stars and crescent moons. You would cast ice blocks to navigate the level and find keys to doors and contraptions that would kill enemies on the level. It had "couch coop", both players using the same keyboard, and the second player wizard had a red cloak. One level in particular was a village, as you progressed through the village you would access new areas, such as inside buildings and the hills they stood on, even walking on the clouds in the sky by climbing ladders.

I remember searching for this game around 2008 and finally finding it after a long time, and since then I have lost it again.

Avatar image for mythical_merlin
Mythical_Merlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been trying to remember the name of this Windows 95/98 CD-ROM that had a big collection of shareware games.

All I remember about the CD itself was that:

-It's all black.

-Had green letters for the title (Might have started with the letter X, not really sure on that one)

-And finally in the background was a Planet, possibly Saturn. (there might've been a second planet, not too sure)

Would be really great if somebody knew this CD or came across it themselves, or perhaps it was a one of a kind CD, hopefully i'm wrong on that one. I've searched the internet myself to find it and came up with nothing.

usa129296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PLEEEEEAAAASSEEEEE HELP!!!!!!! I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THIS GAME ON PC . it is just like plasma burst and its not raze its a non multiplayer game and the soldier ( kind of liek a ragdoll when he gets killed) starts out with a pistol and he is in gray camo with a little red scarf waving in the wind around his head. you battle on three or four different sites its a 2d game against these soldiers who spawn from this caterpillar looking cargo carrier and you try to defeat a hexagonal caterpillar that shoots lasers in the second mission and then you make your way onto a train that derails and you start again with no weapons then make your way through a facility and fight and shoot on top of a nuclear missile while it is flying please if you have any idea what im talking about comment below its just like plasma burst but more modern less scifi

Growmeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its an old fps windows 7 pc game.

The game is about futuristic war against red colored soldiers, I think you played with blue AI soldiers.

All I can remember from it, that it had futuristic weapons and you can drive cars and the final mission is about stopping this nuke rocket thing from launching.

Elvis1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello everyone,

My little brother has been bugging me about this old game, and I can't seem to remember what it is called, no matter how hard I search.

I don't have all the details but I will try and be as descriptive as possible -- So apparently the game was made/released in the year 1993, and we played it on a Windows 1998 computer. It was a learning game - possibly both numeracy and literacy or maybe just numeracy - it was aimed for preschoolers I believe. I think it may have had the word "mathsbook" in the title, but Im not certain about that. I don't know how accurate the description of the logo/main screen/possibly cover of the game is, as its based off of my little brothers memory, but he says that it was a black background with a yellow circle and a red apple in the centre. Also, we live in Australia, so i am not sure if it was only an Australian game, or was available worldwide. As for the gameplay, it was a bunch of different minigames, like colouring by numbers (including pictures of fishes), a multiplication game that involved a rocket... sorry thats all I can remember. It was colourful and obviously meant to appeal to children.

Thanks so much everyone! Really hope someone can recall what it is!

DoomsdayDevice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4314  Edited By DoomsdayDevice

My mother is trying her best to figure it out as well but the only thought she gets in her head is ‘International ...’ or ‘... International’

I have short term memory, so my memory is super fuzzy, but I really remember playing this.

I was born in 2002 so I’m lead to believe the game was made after that, and I believe it was some sort of hand held game, like a DS game?

I remember horses, and riding them around this area, and I think there was a race with another npc at some point?

And a horse runs away I think, and you have a mission where you go out and find it?

I also remember fixing some sort of wooden tile, but that’s about it.

I think the overall look of the game was definitely 3D, but it wasn’t the best, like a early DS game, and I don’t remember music.

I apologise that I can’t give anymore help to finding out this game, but I tried my best.

And if anyone is able to help, thank you!

Mackdizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CD Rom, for children, young girls, probably.....2007-2011ISH release date, could be earlier or later but not by a wide margin.

NOT Barbie Pet Patrol/Pet Rescue, NOT Petworld 3D animal rescue, NOT Petz Vet, and I don't THINK it was Pet Vet 3D Animal Hospital and don't THINK it was Paws and Claws healing hands. But you get the theme. DEFINITELY 3D, avatar was a girl. I remember VERY CLEARLY that there was a bird sanctuary and a bunny pen, and you had to leave your house to go to these places and care for the animals. I think it was one of those "tasks on the side" games but i am not sure. I was VERY CONFUSED by it.

I have managed to find the names of ALL The Old CD roms I remember owning but that one still stumps me. If you think it is one of the ones I previously mentioned, feel free to bring it up. Thank you!

roklo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4316  Edited By roklo

I played this game about 10-12 years ago. It's like CTR but boat racing version. You can use tracking missiles, power shields on other boats. One important thing every character in the game has a different looking boat. I mean if you select soldier character in the game your boat looks like a tank or if you select DJ your boat looks like a giant disco ball.

jewunit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@roklo: It doesn't check all the boxes, but is there any chance it is Dead in the Water for the PS1?

The_Smiling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aight so this game i cant remember is some old shit from maybe early 2000 or around 1990s. so what i remember from this game is that you are a boy that got this green sidekick bird flying after you all the time. and you ride on a big fish to get from island to island, and there is one cut scene when a woman comes running out of her house scared and tells the main character that he has to help her with her ghosts in the cellar. the game is a 3D game kinda like pandemonium if anyone remembers that game. i would really appreciate any help cus this keeps me up at night...

ace_adam_97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4319  Edited By ace_adam_97

Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me with trying to remember the name of this old PS2 game Its a Horror game i Believe which i played When i was younger in 2004+ to 2009 i think not to sure, But what i can remember from it was that there is 2 People that Start in a Prison either 2 Prisoners or 1 prisoner and 1 guard (each can be controlled with 2 players if you wanted) and something happens and Zombies/monsters start appearing everywhere (Some of them have axes that they can throw) your objective was to try and leave the prison/Country from all those monsters i think and the 2 characters you play as move by themselves through the level/area while you control their Pistols/guns and aim with a laser sight form a third person view/ random character camera angle when you enter a room like in the old silent hill games, you control which gun points where with the left and right analog stick and the laser tells you where you're aiming shoot with R2 and L2 or R1 and L2 Button.

There is Little bosses at the end of each level with a massive Health bar You need to kill before progressing to the next area. From what i remember is that you start in the prison and make your way to the court yard kill a couple bosses then you Go through a hole in the prison wall and keep moving through a swamp and then ending up in a lumbermill/ sawmill I may be missing some levels but i cant remember them :( The only other thing i can remember is that At the end of the Sawmill/ lumbermill level theres this massive yellow Saw machine with 6 or 4 Spinning circuler blades that start up and start moving towards you and your partner in an angled X position this boss fight is difficult as you need to shoot the spinning blades to push them back into their starting position and then shoot the controls which are located in the middle of the x position blades but you cant shoot the controls until there's enough space from shooting the blades back.

If anyone could help I would really apreciate it Thanks :)

(It is definetly not House of the Dead or The Suffering)

Dragonsdesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4320  Edited By Dragonsdesire

ok, so this was a old pc game. most likely from 1990s-2005 it was a birds eye game. it was a very bloody game and had animals, vehicles and diffrent puzzle esq features like cranes elevators and such. another key feature was the selection screen had a gun shot everytime you switched to a different option. it also had turrets and a ton of guns.

roadworker22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4321  Edited By roadworker22

Hi, so this is an old CD pc game back in 1990s-2000. I believe I remember buying/ordering it from my school library magazine. Children around ages 6-7 years of age were able to order it at my school. It was a birds eye game kind of like star craft where you control this kid/boy who gets sent into another world by a ship? or dimension? because of his father who is a mad scientist. I think I remember I had to assemble the ship parts because the boy was not able to return home. His Dad would give hints along the way to do certain things, It was kind of like a puzzle game. There were tons of different monsters, I think I had hit points but I'm not sure If I was able to attack the monsters, because I remember running away a lot and dying. I had to just look for the ship parts to continue the next map or level. One of the monsters that I can describe was a one eyed robot. I think the robot was trying to capture the kid to clone him or something, very creepy. I remember beating the game though but I forgot the name of the game. Graphics wise reminded me of Starcraft with a lot of the game maps taking place in forests, and the final map being at the robotic factory or such.

Update: After searching for a bit longer I finally found it. Resolved! Oh, and the game name is Dr. Brain. The scientist isn't the father.

tehnike1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4322  Edited By tehnike1

Hi there, I can't find a game that I played as a kid. It was sometime around 2007 on a PC with Windows. It was a point and click adventure with the side view perspective. I believe it was about an alien who is hunted by another alien with a laser gun. I remember at some point you were trapped in a bathroom and you had to escape through a window with the help of a plunger. At another point, you were in a cellar and you had to set a big mouse trap on the stairs for the guy following you. It was all very cartoonish. Thanks

M7A0S8T8E5R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4323  Edited By M7A0S8T8E5R

I'm looking for the name of a space trading type game that I used to play. This game you could start out by doing taxi missions from one port to another, you could set autopilot and it would make the jumps for you. The ship would have energy you could use as a boost but in order to land on a planet/jump from the sector you needed full energy. You could build colonies on non-gas giant planets. There were a few different kinds of planets, water type, earth type, mountainous I think. You have a gun that you could upgrade on your colony, sun gun or something like that, could turn up the fire rate, also drop turrets and I think mine type of items. This was a top down view. Also it would keep track of your good deeds and bad deeds and you had a karma stat (This would determine if you could get the best ship) Each system would reset after 2 weeks or so. Found a couple other games that look similar in mechanics/game play they are called Transcendence, and Destination SOL. I played it around 4-5 years ago. Any help pointing me in the direction would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all.

luker70h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4326  Edited By luker70h

i used to play a game you could be a boy, girl and a panda it was a website where you could play different games that where made by people it was made out of blocks I think it's name started with a k but i don't really remember.

Awkward1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this has been driving me crazy for years.

ok so i think these two games are related but can't be sure. Would probably be Windows 98 game or there abouts early 2000's ish pc game.

the main part i remember is it being about like an african child on an adventure. storybook style with click interactions i think? like puzzle solving maybe? the puzzles i remember are:

- he had to chop down a tree but ants eat it for him or something like that? I feel like maybe he pretends to cut it with his hand but can't remember why?

- him trying to cross a river

- he has a girl like friend or love interest in the story and at one point they're in a market and she puts a veil on and he has to pick which one is her?

- like a king or tribe leader sitting in a chair in the middle of the scene

- a puzzle involving a well and i feel like a stone to stop it leaking?

- forrest scene towards the end with an animal in a tree (maybe a baby tiger?)

there were a few songs in the game too. definitely for small children. i'm not sure all of these details are correct.

the second game which may or may not be related involved an explorer? only thing i can remember. Also it had print out activities where you could print out and fold like a camp site? like a little fold tent and stuff.

super keen to see if anyone knows what the hell i'm talking about.

DaggerIsle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4329  Edited By DaggerIsle

Late 80s game. Sci fi maze format. You control a ship and go from room to room. In the centre of the maze is a brain-like thing you have to kill to escape- you can't reach him until you have broken through a barrier and need to find and blast a matching sigil somewhere else in the maze to destroy the barrier. Some rooms have robot critter-like things that can damage your ship and air vent that can levitate you to reach higher doors.

Would love to find it again to re-play.

SkeedleDootBop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, the game I remember might be the most obscure one of them all; it might not even exist anymore, but I remember this happening in my life and trying to figure what this game was called is going to drive me nuts, and I might even sound a little nuts explaining it.

Alright, so, this game was an MMO. The game was a hybrid of Club Penguin and Webkinz. The gameplay was basically club penguin but you played as a virtual fish. I got the plush with an access code from a flea market when the guy decided to give some away. The plush I got I think was a Moorish Idol, or some kind of fish that was white with black stripes (how do I remember this? I dunno man). The game was targeted towards kids, but nowadays I have no idea what the game was and I prefered Club Penguin. I only played it once as a small lad, and it seemed the game was pretty empty with few or no people playing. I assume the game came out somewhere in 2009 or 2010, which was (I think) when Club Penguin was at peak popularity, and this game wanted to cash in on that with the format of Webkinz with the whole toys to life thing. It was an MMO, so yeah... it was a browser game. The game might not even be around anymore, and the source of how I got it is even more obscure, but I'd be ecstatic if there was any documentation or trace of it still on the net, I'd eat my pants.

DaggerIsle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4331  Edited By DaggerIsle

Hello

Looking for an 80s maze game. Sci fi setting, the player controls a space ship.

There are rooms the ship goes through with occasional energy barriers that can disintegrate it.

In the centre of the maze is a giant brain thing that needs to be destroyed to free the ship.

Only way to access its room is finding and shooting a sigil that controls the door.

There are air vents throughout that help the ship levitate, some rooms have robot-like monsters, and there are giant blocks that can be shot to access doors.

Anyone? I played it as a young kid and would love to try again.

xCeefour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is probably too specific but here it goes... I used to play this in 1999-2004 (I'm not really sure but we still used Windows 94) and I'm actually talking about more than one game because they came in these CD's that were meant to have software for your computer but also a few games. In one of them you had to choose different face parts to create a face and turn it into a wanted poster... very silly and cartoonish. In another you had to organize shoes into pairs and put them in their proper place (sounds so stupid saying like this). Other had all these windows with different objects inside them but I don't remember what the purpose was. I hope someone remembers what these CD's were, I have no idea how to find this, it would bring me the biggest feeling of nostalgia. Thanks!

skarbone14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4333  Edited By skarbone14

Hello, I search about a game, a kind of RPG where you play round shaped heroes, in a kind of dungeon, with different rooms, in some rooms you have traps.

It was on windows, for the year circa 2000

I was thinking it was called "chubby heroes" or something like that, but I can't remember the name or find any clue on internet.

Thank you if you remember it

skarbone14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awkward1 said:

this has been driving me crazy for years.

ok so i think these two games are related but can't be sure. Would probably be Windows 98 game or there abouts early 2000's ish pc game.

the main part i remember is it being about like an african child on an adventure. storybook style with click interactions i think? like puzzle solving maybe? the puzzles i remember are:

- he had to chop down a tree but ants eat it for him or something like that? I feel like maybe he pretends to cut it with his hand but can't remember why?

- him trying to cross a river

- he has a girl like friend or love interest in the story and at one point they're in a market and she puts a veil on and he has to pick which one is her?

- like a king or tribe leader sitting in a chair in the middle of the scene

- a puzzle involving a well and i feel like a stone to stop it leaking?

- forrest scene towards the end with an animal in a tree (maybe a baby tiger?)

there were a few songs in the game too. definitely for small children. i'm not sure all of these details are correct.

the second game which may or may not be related involved an explorer? only thing i can remember. Also it had print out activities where you could print out and fold like a camp site? like a little fold tent and stuff.

super keen to see if anyone knows what the hell i'm talking about.

for the first, I think about Kirikou, but It's more a platform game than a puzzle game.

GameBoy617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been driving myself crazy trying to find the name of an educational game that I played in elementary school. I probably played it around 2010, maybe a bit earlier, so that may help the time frame issue. All I can remember is that I believe the desktop icon had a green background, I believe that the mascot was a dog, there were a bunch of different "levels" that you cleared in succession, and one of the levels involved a gorilla gym teacher spinning on a tire swing. I know it sounds really dumb, but I just need to figure this out. Also, THIS IS NOT JUMPSTART; I've gotten many suggestions on Google that it's Jumpstart, and it's not. I would HIGHLY appreciate any help I may receive!

Avatar image for rocketblast0063
rocketblast0063

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, this gotta be easy for you since it was once featured on this site!

What I'm fairly certain of:
* 2D-Isometric hacking game (as in computer hacking) where you walk around a town and break/sneak/shoot into different companies.
* You had an apartment where you could save the game and buy/store weapons and probably a computer to select quests/missions.
* The town had civilians and security guards, and probably other groups as well.
* It was probably more focused on the shooting and breaking in than actual hacking.
* Was once featured on this site. Could been a QL or UPF or similar.
* Windows game. I remember a popup window when you saved the game, and GB crew making a remark about it.
* GB crew also made a remark about how you had to do the hacking offline. That companies didn't use internet anymore in the near future.

Other clues that is more vague, and/or uncertain:
* It may have been a demo or unfinished game at that point. So not older than 2010 I'm guessing.
* Could have been free.
* The graphical style was more pixel-based than smooth flash/mobile game esthetic. Think GTA 1 or 2.

Thanks for reading!

Avatar image for undercover_thott
Undercover_Thott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a game that i can't remember the name of and it's been bothering me for about 2 years now. I know its a horror/apocalyptic game, Not for PC, i believe its Xbox 360, but could also be a PS3-PS4. I remember thaf you have to save a woman, she ends up being in the middle of a park, by some restrooms i think. I played it around 2008-2012. I remember having to drive down a main street in a yellow cab, while buildings were collapsing behind. Please help me, this is so frustrating!

Moskelosk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for rocketblast0063
rocketblast0063

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GameBoy617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gameboy617: Okay, I figured it out. It's called StudyDog. I talked to my old computer lab teacher and she remembered it. No need to keep searching fellas

WillianS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm crazy to remember the name, please, help me: the main character was a chicken or a cock, but most probably a chicken. I used to play in a PC in the 00s. It was like a super mario game or sonic game/style. It was not very famous.

I already made some search, and find some names, but isn't no one of these ones: Moorhunh, Crazy Chichen, Mort The Chicken, The Neverhood, Chicken Inveders, It's Chicken, Chicken Chase, Alfred Chicken.

Some random memories: I remember to get inside the water in order to escape from a bee attack. I have some memory of a bat too, but I 'm not so sure if in a certain point i could turn into a bat or if the bat attack me, this emory is weak haha.

Will97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4342  Edited By Will97

Okay, so I don't remember much but I remember playing this in an internet cafe in like...2004ish? From what I can recall, it was a horror game in 3rd(?) person and it started you off in a moving subway train and shows the antagonist(?) was some strange man in a white suit and white hat, i think you also had dual wield pistols but i may be wrong. I never progressed past the train section but that's about all I can remember

Anyone remember the name of this game?

Moskelosk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@will97: Sounds a lot like it might be "Nocturne" that you are thinking of. It's a normal train and not a subway in that game as far as I remember, and it's also not right at the beginning. Also the character wears a grey hat and coat.

Moskelosk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willians: My wild guess would be one of the many versions of "The NewZealand Story". You play a kiwi that looks like a chicken and it's a 2D platformer. Havn't played it for atleast 25 years so I remember no actual details for that game.

totsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Strategy game from the 90's revolving around space colonization.

There are multiple races you can choose from (don't remember whether there's any difference between them other than aesthetic, and one of them represents humans).

Planet regions to be colonized are divided in quadrants and each quadrant is a square grid map (cells). In these maps there are resources like wheat, ore, etc (represented by a respective icon in the cells), you place specific buildings on top of the resource icons to harvest them over time (not all cells have resources), you can also build other structures that function to move your colony further/develop technology (the game kinda has elements from Civilization, in this aspect). You also build defenses such as towers/turrets etc (depending on your tech).

There are also civilians that function as your work force (IIRC), you place them on the cells you want them to work (they're like tiny animated sprites, art varying depending on your race). They can become unhappy with your rule, no longer able to be moved around and ceasing to work (I think), you can tell that happens cause they have a red overlay around their sprites.

The game happens in turns, you can also build military units to conquer other territories or defend your own. When a turn ends with a unit in an enemy region a battle happens. The battle is completely automatic, you see the fighting forces attacking each other and/or razing buildings and turrets (if any) attacking on their own. The only decision the player has in this regard is where to place defenses (units and/or buildings) and such, other than that there's absolutely no control on the battle outcome.

This is as much I can remember. If anyone can help me figure out what game this is I'd really appreciate it!

MCGenni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4346  Edited By MCGenni

There is one game I've been searching for, for a very long time. Maybe you all can help me out? The only other person who knows what I'm remembering is my sister, and it's driving us crazy. We live in the United States.

I am 19, turning 20 in july. From what i remember, i was between 4-7 when i used to play this game. It was an edutainment game for small children. We had a big white Windows XP (or maybe Vista, it's hard to be sure) PC. The game involved a lot of anthropomorphic animals, and I believe the plot was something about a Lion or other large animal trying to become king of his forest/jungle home. I vaguely remember a cutscene near the beginning of the game where the main character (The lion) was crying about not being the king or something, before embarking on a journey to become one. Later on the only minigame i can remember playing is a "Wack-A-Mole" type of minigame involving squirrels popping up from under acorns. I can't remember if it was a math game or not... The colors were a pretty vibrant, and it was all animated with detailed, cartoony-style pixel art. I do not remember the music.

I'm sorry if this is not enough information. I tried as hard as i could to recall the details, but i was just so young... If anyone has any clue at all what game i might be remembering, please let me know. This thought occasionally pops up for my sister and i and it drives us nuts!

drxisbad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4347  Edited By drxisbad

Really struggling to find this game, it was like space invaders my mum used to play it a lot, it was called galactica , it was on our pc at the time, after asking my mum she said it was a free version and possibly not the full game, this would of been late 90's , i've looked at galaga and that's not it, several different levels not all same like space invaders, Any help greatly appreciated

LastModded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4348  Edited By LastModded

The game was on Apple store when I had an iPad. Not sure if it's on Android now. The game is about guns you can customize it the way you want and then fight a monster with using your customized weapon. There were 2 modes. The first was about trying to kill monster that looked like a giant mummy with a white mask on his face and he was bloody. The second is about a dark place mummies kept coming to you and you had to kill them. Your vision was green due to the night vision goggles. Would really appreciate if I got the name of the game.

chemsoucraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4349  Edited By chemsoucraft

Hello. Please help me.

What is the name of this video game? In PC (windows) between 2000 and 2004. You choose a woman or a man character. The woman uses sword, the man uses a Yari. You fight monsters (werewolfs, skeletons, blue giants, big spiders...). You can use dynamite sometimes and guns... After completing 19 levels the final lvl (20) you fight a boss who uses bats. After completing the game you can replay it with the monsters as a character

When you fall into water you die

You can find other weapons like nunchaku...

Thank you

Hriday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4350  Edited By Hriday

That one game where u had to hit one vehicle with other,cars trucks etc