The "Can't remember the name of this game" Thread v3.0

#4351 Posted by Onemanarmyy (4502 posts) -

@hriday: One of the Twisted Metal games?

#4352 Posted by Hriday (2 posts) -

@onemanarmyy I just remember that we had to break down each others vehicle ,many kinds of vehicle were available, i was a kid i cant remember anything else lol

#4353 Posted by totsboy (501 posts) -
@totsboy said:

Strategy game from the 90's revolving around space colonization.

There are multiple races you can choose from (don't remember whether there's any difference between them other than aesthetic, and one of them represents humans).

Planet regions to be colonized are divided in quadrants and each quadrant is a square grid map (cells). In these maps there are resources like wheat, ore, etc (represented by a respective icon in the cells), you place specific buildings on top of the resource icons to harvest them over time (not all cells have resources), you can also build other structures that function to move your colony further/develop technology (the game kinda has elements from Civilization, in this aspect). You also build defenses such as towers/turrets etc (depending on your tech).

There are also civilians that function as your work force (IIRC), you place them on the cells you want them to work (they're like tiny animated sprites, art varying depending on your race). They can become unhappy with your rule, no longer able to be moved around and ceasing to work (I think), you can tell that happens cause they have a red overlay around their sprites.

The game happens in turns, you can also build military units to conquer other territories or defend your own. When a turn ends with a unit in an enemy region a battle happens. The battle is completely automatic, you see the fighting forces attacking each other and/or razing buildings and turrets (if any) attacking on their own. The only decision the player has in this regard is where to place defenses (units and/or buildings) and such, other than that there's absolutely no control on the battle outcome.

This is as much I can remember. If anyone can help me figure out what game this is I'd really appreciate it!

Found it: Deadlock Planetary Conquest

#4354 Edited by yogo231 (1 posts) -

The game im looking for is a 2d game that i played in 2010-2009. The character you played was a white funny looking chicken with long neck . I dont really remember the goal of the game i know for sure there were bees that were attacking the chicken and apples that u had to collect. There could be some frogs too but im not really sure. Sorry for that little informations but i cant figure out anything else.

#4355 Posted by mazeniixis (4 posts) -

There's a game I can't remember the name of, but I can remember some details from it. The wizard or a mage in blue robe have to find a way to heal his dragon or a wyvern. He have to solve puzzles to be able to help his dragon/wyvern. Several of the details I can remember is that if the mage went into a school and threw a yellow ball (I think it's a magic ball) at the teacher, the parents will line up outside and hit the wizard/mage. When the wizard/mage managed to get to a different land, he have to go through a room that have invisible floor path and it looked like a star field background. If the wizard/mage misses a step, he have to redo it from the beginning. I can't remember a lot of things, but those are some of the details I can remember, oh and he's married to a blonde woman who's pregnant. I do know that it's a 3D game and I think it's made in late 90s or early 2000.

#4356 Edited by T_T (2 posts) -

Hey there! I specifically made this account just to post my own mystery and hope that someone out there might have a clue or even an answer for it. I do hope that it's the latter coz I can't get that specific game out of my head. T_T

Okay, here's what I can remember. It's a psx game that got released back when that console was still sporting the original controllers (no analog sticks). The game was probably released before the year 2000 and I remember playing it in Japanese, which answers why I don't know the title. Language barrier didn't stop little me playing though because I liked how colorful it was. XD

Anyway, more details. The game starts after you select the character you want to play as. The characters all look chibi in the game. For this, I always choose the brown short-haired girl in a sailor uniform because he voice sounded cute. Once the game starts, you'll be in a huge island with squares (like seen on boardgames) lining the edge of the island where your character and your opponents will be playing on. This game plays out like a boardgames complete with a pair of (huge) dice that floats in the air while you're rolling them. You and your opponents will each be accompanied by a robot (their looks vary), which you can decide to send out to go treasure-hunting or maybe for training if you land on a specific square. The robots come back after they find the treasure or get heavily beaten and in need of a good repair. I don't really know or maybe I just don't remember how you win the game though. As for genre, adventure maybe?

I think this is all that I can remember. Let me know if you guys need clarification on something.

Avatar image for rocketblast0063
#4357 Posted by rocketblast0063 (324 posts) -

There's a game I can't remember the name of, but I can remember some details from it. The wizard or a mage in blue robe have to find a way to heal his dragon or a wyvern. He have to solve puzzles to be able to help his dragon/wyvern. Several of the details I can remember is that if the mage went into a school and threw a yellow ball (I think it's a magic ball) at the teacher, the parents will line up outside and hit the wizard/mage. When the wizard/mage managed to get to a different land, he have to go through a room that have invisible floor path and it looked like a star field background. If the wizard/mage misses a step, he have to redo it from the beginning. I can't remember a lot of things, but those are some of the details I can remember, oh and he's married to a blonde woman who's pregnant. I do know that it's a 3D game and I think it's made in late 90s or early 2000.

Is it this little gem?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/398000/Little_Big_Adventure_2/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Big_Adventure_2

#4358 Edited by nara21 (1 posts) -

Ok, so there is this game I played on PC in the early 2000s.

I can remember having to press some mechanical controls that would grant access to something. It might have been in the lobby of the game.

I just remember messing with this control in the game and things moved. I think it was a first person, it could have been in space. I remember being very high it seemed like I was standing on some sort of platform. It looked futuristic and the graphics were pretty amazing at the time. For some reason, I can remember this planet looking thing in the game that looked a lot like Epcot in disney.

It was very relaxing and there was usually no ambient sound. Just the sound of the mechanical controls.

I don't think it was a Disney game it seemed very sophisticated. It was not a star wars game.

I've been trying to figure this one out for many years.

Thanks in advance

#4359 Posted by JoeDangerous (609 posts) -

@t_t: Hmm. This is a really interesting one. Have you looked at Magical Dice Kids? I'm not certain that's really it, but I always like bread crumbing and seeing if we can jog any memories. I'll update this if I can find more info.

#4360 Posted by JoeDangerous (609 posts) -

@hriday: I'd also look into any of the Vigilante 8 games. Know what system it was on?

#4361 Posted by T_T (2 posts) -

@joedangerous: Hey there. I looked up Magical Dice Kids but, unfortunately, that's not it. It did made me remember something. The graphics were 2D and all the players (except for their robot partners) were human. The only ones who would actually go adventuring in the island were the robots because there were monsters in it while the players will stay on the boardgame-like edges of the island. There were times when the game pauses and a still-image of your robot (i.e. holding up a treasure chest or fighting a giant crab at the beach or being smacked by a monster or climbing up a snowy mountain) so you can see what it's up to since he left to venture into the island. Also, maybe the goal of the game is whoever has the most money by the end of the game wins. I just remembered that there were moments when my character would land on a certain tile and she would either be very happy because she got some cash or very sad because her cash went to someone else.

I hope that this will give more clues to what it is. Thanks a lot for trying to help me out.

#4362 Posted by AndrewRO (2 posts) -

Hello! There is this particular PC game that I am trying to remember the name of. I played it back during the early 2000s. All that I recall from the game is you are assigned to work in some sort of factory/power plant and have to play in a large array of puzzling levels. I fondly remember the game over you get when losing; the building becomes engulfed in a purple substance and eventually corrupts the entire world (which basically terrified me as a kid lol).

I wish I could give more details but this is as best I could remember. Thank you in advance for trying to help out. :)

#4363 Posted by heaventerry (1 posts) -

Okay so I’m looking for a ps2 game. It is bugging me so much that I can’t find it. I know that the opening scene is on a boat and it’s raining/storm..and the main character is fighting someone. The main character is a princess/queen and there are 4-5 other characters who follow her around and you can switch between the characters when walking around. I vaguely remember them having to fight rock people. I’m sorry I can’t remember more ? They fight with swords and what not. And there is obviously a castle. Pls help lol

#4364 Edited by Arsh_Panesar (1 posts) -

ok i really want to play this game again. this is all i remember please bare with this. it had a blue clothes wearing player who i think was a prince or something. it was a 3d game. it had japanese houses and had teleporters through which you can go to different places. as far as i remember the graphics were pretty bad. i dont remember what kind of game it was only that you can easily teleport to different places.

#4365 Posted by KingEnglish (2 posts) -

the game was a space exploration sim with rough 3d graphics kind of like the original star wars arcade i used to play it on my atari 65xe (casette tape games) it had a grid star map and you would warp to different sectors . If anyone knows this i will be amazed!

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfeb8be37618
#4366 Edited by deactivated-5cfeb8be37618 (1 posts) -

Greetings.

There was a game, a PC game. My older sister and I played the game a lot. I was 10 in 2008, as I remember. I am 21 now. The game was colourful and cartoony. I do not remember the intro, But I do remember the moment that you had to select a spacecraft and configure the details. Once you have done doing it, you would see a colourful and cartoony creature yells: "Ouweeeeeeeeeeeeei" in a mid-loud voice. I also remember an octopus saying: "MONEY MONEY MONEY" when you collect or sell the money. The game encourages you to take care of your spacecraft and travel to different planets/universes in space. If you fail to complete the achievements, the game over red screen looked like a bunch of people protesting, and the music had a dark tone. I think the game's genre was educational and adventure. By judging the design, it looked like a pixelated game. It was a weird game.

I have been trying to discover the game for about a decade. Please help me out.

Edit: I have found the game. It is called "Gazillionaire"

#4367 Edited by Saksida (2 posts) -

Hello!

I've been looking for this old 8bit game for a while now, and had no luck whatsoever. But i think one of you should know, since it doesnt feel like a generic game.

You play as a kid with a red hat (should actually be enough for anyone that knows the game :D). You start by falling in a hole (maybe a dream). You keep moving to the right, until you come by an "underground village". As far as i remember, the residents are bunnies. I remember a girl bunny and a "tough" bunny, that i think has a scar over one eye (not 100% sure about that).

I don't remember the story too well, but i remember picking up weapons that can be upgraded (by picking up the same type of wapon i think). Also, if you die, it's not game over, but you must go through the level again, without the upgraded weapons (you have to get them again). I also remember that the villian is a (i think human) doctor or scientist.

The game is 2D, 8bit, you move left and right, you can jump, shoot and upgrade weapons. it's pretty much an old 8bit platformer with shooting.

I don't remember much else, but i'll anwser all questions to the best of my abilities.

Edit: Thanks to @moskelosk, the game is called CAVE STORY

#4368 Posted by Moskelosk (56 posts) -
#4369 Posted by Saksida (2 posts) -
#4371 Posted by SirFoxx (2 posts) -

Okay, so this game I remember was a kind of Base-building, resource collection, space themed game. There was a storyline, a sandbox, and a multiplayer aspect. When you began a new game or campaign, the start of a level was you in a spacecraft used for transportation. To begin the base building, you had to place the central 'node' or something. When you placed it, you could build other buildings like guard towers, power generators, and troop spawners. There were combat and resource troops. The game might have been from the late 1990's to 2000's, played on PC, and the graphics were not too bad, like a more recent 3-D kind of map.

#4372 Posted by KattyAlli (1 posts) -

Hello, I would be really grateful if someone could help me find the name of this one game. I searched for it everywhere and I am getting a bit desperate

It was a kids game where you play as a teddy bear. I remember just one scene: you must save a tail of a monkey stuck in closed door before a band of marching ants gets there and take the tail. It was a pretty colorful game based on point and click mechanic I think.

Please help me

#4373 Edited by neuroshock (1 posts) -

This is a great forum! I would be tremendously appreciative if you could help me identify a game from the late 1990s. If it's as much fun as I remember, I think you'd all really enjoy it! Here are the details:

Era: 1997-2000

Platform: Definitely PC (I think maybe Windows 95/98, but possibly Linux or MS-DOS)

Genre: 3D flying shooter on Mars

Description: This was a demo or engine of a game that the developers were sharing around online. It was shareware/freeware, and I think their goal was eventually to turn it into a full game they could sell. It was a first-person flying shooter. You flew in 3D over the surface of Mars, including through a huge valley (Valles Marineris I think) and your goal was to shoot an endless collection of enemy aircraft. The controls were fairly streamlined, and it was enormously fun to play. It was almost a Zen thing. But I can't remember the name of it, and I can't find it despite much searching Google, Youtube, etc. Thanks so much in advance!

#4374 Posted by kutyafasz (1 posts) -

Hello. I remember a game that was like pac-man. There were levels, 100 levels. Level 1 was above the ground, and then we went down, the last level of 100 was already in hell. There were also colorful ghosts and ladders. And it was a 2D game on PC for the 2000s.

#4375 Posted by fisk0 (6954 posts) -

@sirfoxx said:

Okay, so this game I remember was a kind of Base-building, resource collection, space themed game. There was a storyline, a sandbox, and a multiplayer aspect. When you began a new game or campaign, the start of a level was you in a spacecraft used for transportation. To begin the base building, you had to place the central 'node' or something. When you placed it, you could build other buildings like guard towers, power generators, and troop spawners. There were combat and resource troops. The game might have been from the late 1990's to 2000's, played on PC, and the graphics were not too bad, like a more recent 3-D kind of map.

Not entirely sure, but sounds a little like Perimeter from 2004. Armor Command from 1998 is another one that kinda fits your description.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
Perimeter to the left and Armor Command to the right.

#4376 Edited by SirFoxx (2 posts) -

From what I remember, neither of those was it. I think the game title started with a 'battle' or 'star' something. Both of those look really close, though.

*Found it: Battlezone 2*

#4377 Edited by Blehp (1 posts) -

Another person in desperate need!! I've been searching everywhere for this game with no luck and it's driving me crazy.. Here are some things I can remember:

- Educational 3D kids pc game

- Early 2000s, maybe late 90s?

- Main characters were what can only be described as a wimpy, slightly annoying wizard with a mustache; and 2-3 talking dragons (yellow, red, maybe blue).

- They lived inside a tree.

- Each of the dragons had a mini game. Red was flying/shooting targets and balloons in the sky. Yellow was catching bugs. Not sure what the 3rd one did.

- There was also a game with some mice, where you went into their home inside the wall and did something with shirt buttons (?).

- Thought it was a Jumpstart game but I can't find it under that.

That's all I can remember but any help at all would be deeply appreciated as I use to play this game a lot when I was little. Surprised I can't remember the name...

#4378 Edited by Essi48 (2 posts) -

I remember an old jigsaw pc game from the 90's or so.. that has music on it, and the interface was really simple. I can't remember if it was from Linux or microsoft, but it wasn't full screen. The songs were really cute tho. Help?

#4379 Posted by Essi48 (2 posts) -
#4380 Posted by eyemessiah (1 posts) -

The game I can't remember the name of was released sometime around the year 2000 (+/- one or two years).

It was a PC game. It had 3d graphics. The camera perspective was similar to a zoomed-in RTS \ action RPG. It had a historical, oriental, martial arts type theme.

It played a bit like an RTS with a small number of units in play and a focus on hero units with abilities.

I didn't play much of it because I think I had technical problems (voodoo card issues maybe?) and by the time these were resolved I was ready to put it to one side and never got back around to it.

Can anyone remember what it was called?

#4381 Edited by evrules5 (0 posts) -

I remember this game from when I was in primary school, probably six to eight years ago. You played as a group of blue aliens that crash landed on a planet and had to make it through a series of puzzles in order to survive. I never made it far into the game as the game had permadeath and you lost once you ran out of aliens. I don't remember any puzzles except for one where you had to pick a path for the aliens to go down, with traps at the end of some and safety at the others. This puzzle was fairly early in the game, probably around the fifth screen you went to.

Does anybody know what game this was? I've asked a lot of people who went to my school and nobody seems to remember it.

#4382 Posted by SkeedleDootBop (2 posts) -
#4383 Edited by evrules5 (0 posts) -

@skeedledootbop: That's it, thank you so much. Time to finally actually finish that game.

#4384 Posted by HatKing (7453 posts) -

Okay, this one is weird. It's not a game I remember but box art. So, I was playing For Honor and got this helmet for my viking dude and suddenly I had this memory of some box art I used to see at the video store all the time (probably Genesis/SNES era). Viking looking dude with a big axe or staff or sword and a skull helmet with horns. The title of the game was probably written in blood. And he was centered on the box like this picture.

No Caption Provided

This could be Mandela Effect. Who knows. I'm sorry.

Any ideas what game this could be?

#4385 Edited by NaNoKi (1 posts) -

So, I'm looking for a horror game. I don't remember it too well, but it's been bugging me a lot so I really want to play it now. It was old and you could see the character, which was a man, from like 5 meters up, I don't know how to explain it that well. But you were seeing the character like that and you could see your surroundings a lot too, since you were like 5 meters up. I do kind of remember that he got out of his house because something happened, he was alone in the house btw. The only thing that I remember still was when he got out of the house, it was raining and walked through an alley and something grabbed his leg, like a monster. Since I was like 7 years old, that scared me a lot and I quit the game and uninstalled it.

#4386 Posted by KovacVAC (1 posts) -

I am trying to figure the name of this game out but still have no idea. The scenes of the game are so clear in my head but not the name. The game was released maybe in 2000-2010. The version I played is in demo disk which has several demo games in it. It was a PC game. The graphic was really cool in that time. It was 3D, 3rd person adventure? The character is a man who has a very short hair. He has weapons: a desert eagle?, a crossbow, a sword which is white(maybe) and it can charge(hold right click to guard and hold left click to charge) into a new form of a sword(like a bigger sword). The sword is used for regenerate the HP by piercing through the ground(HP generation point). He can transform himself into a crab-like demon, and in the demon form you can use magic. Its hands are like spike, and its head is like a demon with a goat's horn. The checkpoint is like a botton on the floor, when you walk pass it, you could see yourself like a glass-clone. The name of the game is something like "Darkness" or "Shadow" (maybe).

#4387 Posted by fisk0 (6954 posts) -
@hatking said:

Okay, this one is weird. It's not a game I remember but box art. So, I was playing For Honor and got this helmet for my viking dude and suddenly I had this memory of some box art I used to see at the video store all the time (probably Genesis/SNES era). Viking looking dude with a big axe or staff or sword and a skull helmet with horns. The title of the game was probably written in blood. And he was centered on the box like this picture.

No Caption Provided

This could be Mandela Effect. Who knows. I'm sorry.

Any ideas what game this could be?

Lionhead's "Rune" from 2000 is kinda similar, though the guy isn't quite framed like that:

No Caption Provided

#4388 Edited by aloeshark (1 posts) -

Hi ? so for the past like month I’ve been going insane trying to find any information anywhere about this game that is one hundred percent gonna sound like a creepypasta but I swear to god it was real and I like super definitely playing it sometime between 2011 and 2014!!!

(Just a heads up tw for suicide ment. & kinda graphic descriptions of self harm, child death, suicide)

Okay so I remember a lot about it but I’m kinda unsure so bear w/ me! ?So it was made by a artist who posted a link to it in on their tumblr account it was a browser game (I’m pretty sure) It was psychological horror and set on Halloween and the player character was a teen girl who had to go into this spooky old abandoned supposed to be haunted house because some popular girls were making her but once she went in she couldn’t get back out and had to explore the house and talk to all the ghosts to find something to get back out! I think there were four ghosts they were all related and were all children or teenagers. The first ghost you encountered was a little kid and they were sitting on top of the refrigerator or something and you had to give them some of ur Halloween candy to progress they died of starvation. I don’t remember which of the next two came first but then there was a ghost in the bathroom who u had to talk to and they came out of the red bathtub water and if you pissed them off then they would kill u and I think their arms were cut down the middle and then there was the wall ghost who was stuck in the walls of their room (I think u ended up finding their body in a locked closet eventually) but I think I remember them being pretty chill (??) in comparison to all the other ghosts but you got something from them and then it was time to go up to the attic to find the last ghost (also by this point u had learned thru all the ghosts that they all died waiting for they’re dad (or maybe their parents but I think I was just their dad) to come back and had eventually all either starved or killed themselves when he never did. But the last ghosts body was in the attic and when you got up there u tried to talk to her like you did w/ her siblings but it didn’t work and she chased you or there was a fight or something but basically she was trying to murder you with her hanging corpse. I think you could eventually talk her down tho and I don’t super remember the end of the game very well but I’m pretty sure all the ghosts turned into birds maybe?? Also it was pretty heavily dialogue options based and had 2D art/graphics. I know this is crazy long and sounds wack but I really really wanna find it again so if u have any suggestions pls msg me???

#4389 Edited by S00N87 (2 posts) -

Hi guys, I played this PC game in the late 90's to early 2000's. You control a squad of 5-6 bionic soldiers. You can equip them with weapons like lasers, minigun, rocket launchers, etc.... and you can change the color of the lasers by changing the laser coils, it changes the damage (I think).

Also, you can upgrade your soldiers with parts/chips to boost their stats. I remember that their armor is mainly in red color but I think you can change their color as well, if my memory serves me well. The game has isometric camera view.

Anyone knows the name of the game? Thanks!

#4390 Edited by amandak56 (1 posts) -

God this forum is dead, but let's give this a shot anyway.

I was born in 2001, and when I was 6-8 years old, I played on a website that I thought was for an old Barbie movie, but I'm not so sure anymore. It was your typical little girl dress-up website, and there was lots of purple and lots of gems. It was full of music that surprisingly wasn't annoying, and there were three games in particular that I still remember.

One involved making over the inside of a house in some way (I think there was also a dog in the house?), one was a version of Connect 4, and the third I believe was a Guitar Hero-like game in which you had to hit certain keys when the corresponding symbol hit a line.

I'm sorry this is vague, but if anyone could help, it'd be appreciated. I honestly just want to hear the music again, haha.

Avatar image for rocketblast0063
#4391 Posted by rocketblast0063 (324 posts) -
#4392 Posted by S00N87 (2 posts) -

@rocketblast0063: That's what I thought at first, but I remember the game that I played has a much higher graphic quality, it feels more "3D" than XCOM Apocalypse. Plus, you can swap the laser coils (different colors) which XCOM doesn't have. But XCOM or Syndicate is the closest that I can find so far.

The game is not as popular as it seems to be, seeing that there's no mention of it so far in the internet. I hope someone played it and tell me what it is.

#4393 Posted by FalconArrow (8 posts) -

So should be an easy one but I think this game was at E3 last year an RPG where you play as a normal dude in a fantasy type environment.

#4394 Edited by AnnieRUokay (1 posts) -

Hi guys! Hope you can help me! I don't game a lot (and am not native english) so I hope I use the right terms to describe it ;)
I'm looking for a PC game I played begin 2000. It was 2D and the setting kinda looks like the image attached (I found someone else looking for the same game somwhere else). You could play it alone or with 2. You'd be a green troll / goblin like figure that could only walk and jump. I remember cats walking around on the ledges, you had to jump under them against the ledge the cat was walking on to knock them over. Cats would keep coming until eventually you had knocked over enough to go to the next level.

After finishing a few levels you'd get an endboss.. which was a big rat (maybe also other creatures, I don't remember). Again you had to jump under it to make it spin. After 'hitting' him a couple of times you'd win. And then normal levels with cats would start again.

I think it was possible to get some power-ups.. but really I was like 8 years old so this is pretty much all I know.

When I describe it like this it sounds totally made up :) But my big brother and I played it often and we absolutely loved it. Would love to play it once again.

No Caption Provided

#4395 Posted by sparky_buzzsaw (8934 posts) -

@s00n87: Could that be Metal Dungeon?

#4396 Edited by Omar59 (3 posts) -

Please help! I've been trying to remember the name of an old game I played as a kid where the graphics and the military styled clothing of the player character looked similar to those in the game commandos. The view was top-down 3rd person shooter and you moved up down left and right and rotated your character 360 degrees to aim your gun in different directions. You could find all sorts of weapons including grenades. You could climb up ladders (character would accordingly get closer to your face while going upwards). There were dog-like creatures (probably just dogs) that you shot where they spilled pixelated green blood. It had the feeling of a platform game but the view was top-down while rotating your character (not the screen) to aim your shots.

#4397 Edited by Bambus (3 posts) -

Ok, so I'm looking for 2 games. Let me start with the first one.

1. Game I think I played on PSX or PC in years like 2000/2004. Characters looked animeish, u played as a boy, wandering around some jungles. The screen would stay in place, your character would move around the screen and then when u found the next room the screen would change. Also, when u found an enemy a new screen would pop up with like a turn based combat. The colors of the graphics were mostly cold, like grayish or olive.
2. Game I think I played on PSX or PC in years like 2000/2004, same as the first one. This game was a 3d platformer when u would play as a red/black character with I think a hoodie on. You had to find some red bubbles? and ran away from like a little demons. I dont think there was a combat system, if so, i didnt know about it cause i was 6y old. Colors of the graphics were mostly dark and black but there were red and orange lights and stuff.

Hope u can find those games bois. :)

#4398 Posted by stantongrouse (237 posts) -

@bambus: hmmm, it's a little vague, but hey if you were 6 that's understandable. I have three games that seem close so might be one of them.

Klonoa - this was a franchise so it could have been a sequel you played.

Pandemonium - this was also a franchise so check the sequels.

finally (and also a franchise) - Tomba!

Hope these are close!

#4399 Edited by aerithlives (37 posts) -
#4400 Posted by aerithlives (37 posts) -