The "Can't remember the name of this game" Thread v3.0

nonstopiggypop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4701  Edited By nonstopiggypop

@yanamip: There's lots of scenes in your description that remind me of an adventure game called Spaceship Warlock. It's older than what you described; it's from the early 90s. It's first-person, you write things out to get information and early portions of the game take place on a luxury cruise starship. The pacing doesn't match up but maybe it might help you out.

Avatar image for slothundrstairs
slothundrstairs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mordi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4703  Edited By mordi

What's the name of this game?

I played a demo that came with an old PC magazine somewhere around 1995-1999. It had to be either Windows 95 or Windows 98. It was a decathlon or triathlon type of sports-game where you could play as either people or various creatures, such as a kangaroo or a yeti, I think. One event was a boxing ring. Another was climbing up the side of a building. The graphics were 2D. It might have been prerendered 3D of some sort. That's all I remember.

Does anyone know?

Edit: After years of searching, I find it after posting here. It was this game:
Gooch Grundy's X-Decathlon
https://www.old-games.com/download/4666/gooch-grundy-s-x-decathlon

kyrlamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i played this game when i was a kid with the first computer in the house running win xp ( born in 98) and really struggling to find it online for about 2 years.

platfrom shooter 3d person kindof space/hover/allien smthing like that

you spawn in the middle of a giant square map and progress thgough levels every time same map diferent collours and enemies. the level ended when you killed all enemies ( or the boss ? ) and if i recall this corectrly you were elevated when the mission ended in order to land in the next level's map in the middle of the map i guess

you controlled a small space/hover smthing which fired bullets straight from its gun where you were looking really fast . i remember that you could gather some things like coins on powerups but iam not sure
i believe you could controll the thing with mouse and also with keyboard
the space/hover thing was not very grippy and you could go around the square map in high speeds
i remember awesome sounds from firing and hiting the grail in the end of the map

camera above your ship always in center and had some aspects of 3d elements but again im really not sure . i do not rememeber the main menu or any upgrade menu at all but again i might be wrong.
there is a chance that i got the game from a magazine like PC Magazine or smthing like that but i was too young to remember and beat the game . really want to get back in that game and finish it if there is an end

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4705  Edited By whitegreyblack

@thevamp25: Memory of a Broken Dimension. If I recall correctly the game has never fully released. I remember watching it for a long time and eventually giving up on hopes for it to ever release.

edit: Just checked, and its Steam page still says "Coming Soon" so I guess now that I'm reminded of it I'll toss it on my wishlist!

edit 2: Looks like you can at least play "something" of the game from Itch.io https://xra.itch.io/memory-of-a-broken-dimension

Eddiegames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nonstopiggypop; no, unfortunately. The game I was thinking of had better graphics, double jumping, running on ceilings, sawblades, the first area was a forest/field type area, the main character looked a bit like the Doodle Jump character, and it reminded me a lot of Super Meat Boy

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

These should be a slam dunk for someone with a better memory for out of date iPad or mobile games.

Trying to remember the name of a card battler pre-Hearthstone. If I remember right, it was indie, it had a theme similar to Magic but was definitely not magic, and I want to say it had bronze, silver, and gold packs of cards, maybe?

Also looking to track down the name of an iPad game that had the player splicing together two people in a sci-fi isometric viewpoint to form new jobs and buildings in a sci-fi city builder type game. Thanks much!

acr7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi guys!

I'm trying to identify a game in my collection. I've been PC gaming since the early 90s so there is a lot to search through and try as I might I have not found it yet.

The details that might help are these:-

My memory is that the game was built around the Unreal engine, but at my age (early 80s) memory isn't always something that can be relied on.

The game starts in an underground area, somewhat similar to Unreal, but I have Unreal and digging through Unreal videos on UTube that seems to be played totally underground, so I'm sure it isn't that.

One of the weapons is great fun. It is a gun that fires shells that can be used in two ways.

You can fire direct at an enemy creature and if your aim is true, blow it to smithereens. The other use is fun.

If you detect a creature around the corner of a corridor, you can fire at the far wall, just missing the corner and the shell bounces round the corner without exploding and either hits the creature or explodes after a short time delay. Either way you are rewarded with a load of creature parts appearing from around the corner, showering blood.

The detail that probably best identifies the game is that after a while you leave the underground area and find youself on a narrow path built in to the side of mountainous cliffs.

The cliffs are to your left and to the right is a stunning view of island areas floating in the sky. As I recall, they play no part in the game, but simply provide the amazing view.

Eventually you get to the end of the path and reach the final area where I seem to remember stables and other buildings.

I would be most grateful if somebody is able to identify this game for me.

leosohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First, I apologize for my poor English.

I want to find a game I played when I was a kid.

The play screen is a third-person top view. You have to avoid monsters because you're bare-handed at first. If you get a hammer, you can kill the mob. Uniquely, the hammer is thrown without swinging, and it flies straight and the hammer comes out infinitely once you eat it.

Zombies, Nessie, and Mummy come out as monsters and giant zombie comes out as a boss.

pinkwaffles132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x19 Is this thread even alive??

Anyways, I'll start off with my 'lost game description' : (To anyone who can help, please......)

It should be a 2000s horror 1st person, that me and my friends back in 1st grade were too scared to play, so we just watched as a 6th grader played it in my computer. It starts off rainy, in some sort of a 'nursery (it had glass ceilings, like a greenhouse for plants). We see a shattered glass ceiling, rain pouring down from it, and a few nurses dead on the ground. The whole atmosphere is dark and gloomy btw. I don't quite remember the later stages of the game, but I do remember bits and pieces. I remember fighting creatures with a shotgun, there's a boss battle, sometime in the game, we enter a wooden cabin, where we see a mirror (don't remember its significance.

I know this is too vague, but that's all i got. it was a demo version i guess, so after the 1st boss fight, the game was over. All the posts here are 9 years old, so please, if anyone still uses this thread, do help me out. PEACE.

peorle4353

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so I just found this thread while searching EXHAUSTIVELY to find the name of this game that at this point may be something I just made up in my head because I haven't found anything yet. I played this game somewhere around 3-6 years old I think so it was probably educational, but I don't remember. Though I was that young in the early 2000's, I have a feeling it might be a little older because I think I remember it being kind of pixel-y or early computer game looking. Here's the other stuff I remember:

The game was based on the lives of these little alien creatures. Not sure if they were aliens, bugs, microorganisms, or just nameless "critters", but I'm pretty sure it revolved around the kind of hidden, evolved life of these creatures, I'll elaborate on that in a second. The creatures, and everything else, I remember being super bright and plain colored (not a bunch of shading, looked kinda 2D)

The only specific scenes I remember were the loading menu where there was a little tv or screen of some sort on the right side I think? And then I remember a sort of cafeteria, dining area sort of scene with a bunch of the creatures together on this futuristic looking ship(?). I remember like little gadgets and computers and stuff, somewhat science-y, somewhat alien/space-y, somewhat insect-y. Maybe keywords for searching would be like kooky, critterz, idk a lot of games back then had normal words that just ended with a z and I feel like this game could have a name like that.

I'm sorry this is so vague but I was definitely a toddler playing this so I have little distinct memory, but I've literally tried so many times in the past decade to try and find this game again. Anything helps!

wexabite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been trying to find this game for a while now. It was a 2d fixed camera platform game. I can't really remember the main objective of the game but I remember there were different kinds of enemies and it was based around levels and worlds. Each world had a different theme, the first one was a standard grass world and the second was underwater. Every world had many levels and the last level would have a boss fight which let you move on to the next world. The game was probably released between 2006-2010 but it could be a few years earlier or later. I remember receiving a DVD of the game for Windows 7. I've not been able to find it on any video game lists so I'm guessing it was quite obscure or I could just be really bad at looking.

cornfed40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HyperFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello everyone, I have a question and need your help, you see, I have this game on the back of my head and I can't remember the name of it, it was my first horror game I have ever played. So, I remember the game, or rather, a cutscene from the middle of the game:

You were a hunter wearing a long, black, trench coat, armed with a shotgun, you were in this subway car, you are following this mummified monster who is standing on his legs, on top of the first subway car. You go from subway car to another, shooting monsters down, ranging from female succbui types to buff monsters, once you reach the first subway car, the monster derails it and makes it crash. Later on, you get up inside the crashed subway car and notice that you are in a small subway station that is empty, so you climb up the stairs and continue your search, I played this game around year 2006 and the graphics were really impressive for the time, it was a 3d horror game, if anyone can help me find out the game, I will appreciate it!! Cheers!

changoamarillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi.

I arrived looking for a video game that I don't remember for PC, I hope you can help me.

The game is of a bald soldier in two dimensions.

You point with the mouse and move with the keyboard.

I had it (demo) thanks to a magazine CD.

When he jumps, he turns like "CONTRA", It's set like in the jungle.

Departed for the year 1999 or 2000 I don't know what more data they can give, but I loved it and I could never finish it.

Thanks for your support.

I remember that the main character at the intro of the game in cinematic was driving a trailer

thevamp25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

redcream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have been thinking about a game from my childhood for my Famicom. It’s in Japanese so I can’t remember what that game is but I do remember that it’s like a 4 player arena fighting with the main character being the Tecnos mascot. As I can remember, each character had a special ability. I remember characters can do a jump kick and they are in uniforms (probably). If anyone can figure out my vague descriptions it would be highly appreciated.

sophielake1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ve been trying to think of a game for years now and I feel this is an absolute long shot.

I think I got this game free in a newspaper or similar sometime in the very early 2000s, no later than 2003. You travelled round a board game type thing, and it was very sepia toned, and the game was about different wines. I think you ran your vineyard and when you passed the level you’d move on throughout the board. It had a specific clinking bottle sound when you did something. My sister notes this was the first time she learnt about a Riesling! It was quite educational about wines.

Again real long shot but does anyone remember this? My google searches bring up far newer games. It can’t have been very popular but I just would love to see it again!!!

revel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperftw:

Here is a shot in the dark.

The Darkness (Xbox 360 2007).
Horror game with trench coat and loads of subway stuff. Looked good and was on UE3 (with the texture streaming problem and everything).

But I don't remember the scene you are talking about (but haven't played it since it came out) and can't find it in searches either.

Ellie419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm looking for a game which was out in the 90s I believe, it was a PC cd rom. Art/painting game a bit like Disney magic artist but the aspect I remember is there was a coral sponge tool you could use to fade colour or wash colour away or something and I can't seem to find that one any drawing game on the net? anyone got an ideas?

Thank you

Tariqs13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't remember the game name but just remember the ending scene of the game. It was 90's pc, dox game. I think it was puzzle or adventure game. It had different choices and different endings.

In the ending scene it shows the ship was going off while the music was also playing like. ( tinuuu ninuuuu ninuuu ninuu....)

nando93nyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I’m stuck on this game I used to play on my pc as a kid in the late 90s id say 98/99. You had the option of choosing either a blue car with 2 guns on the hood or a black old muscle car with a gun as well on it. I am not sure if it was a demo or not but you could get out of the car and you were a black guy with a pistol but no idea what the objective was lol any help would be appreciated.

revel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nando93nyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revel: Hey thanks for the guess but this isn’t it, it was a 3rd person view of the car and idk if I had a demo or something but you can only pick a blue sports car or a black old school muscle car the type where is was just the motor upfront. Thank you for trying though

karygunns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey so could anyone help me out?

There was a game i played on pc during the late 2000s, maybe 2010 at latest. it was a disc game i put into the family computer. i was a toddler at the time, so most likely aimed towards kids. i think it was a collection of multiple mini games. one was a garden growing mini game with an angry guy watching you play. another was about getting ready for someone’s birthday. i remember the home screen having either blue or purple little people and there being a water wheel. idk how much that could help but if anyone thinks of anything!

NekosDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hello, i need help.

i'm looking for a game i played with my brothers when i was a kid on the pc.

the game was from a digerati cd, with many other games.

the game was a turn-based strategy with the hexagon board.

ability to play locally versus.

players had to cast monsters in the arena to kill each other, but could only cast in hexagons dominated by the player.

there were several types of monsters that were conjured each with their skill and strength.

it might even be kind of stupid that information but there was one of the monsters that when it attacked it said: CHOBÔS.something like I'm not mistaken

I played this game around the 2000, sorry I don't remember the exact date.

this and everything I remember so far.

(I've been looking for this game for 2 years and I can't find it, please help.)

Neshab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m looking for a game that I played as a kid but I don’t know what gear it came out. I was born in 1999 but i think it came out a little bit after that. I don’t remember much about it but I do remember that it was a 3D building game and you could build houses and I think rocketships too. If anybody knows any game like this please let me know

about_blank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi, I cant remember the name of an artillery online browser game i used to play back in the days when browser games were really popular.

-Cant remember the year but had to be between 2006-2009.

-The gameplay was pretty similar to Worms or Gunbound with 2 teams fighting against each other with 4 or 5 players each but with the difference that it wanst strictly turn based. Instead each player had to move his only character and make a shoot trying to predict where the enemy will positionate.

-You didnt have many weapons and items like worms, probably only one weapon with like a missile trajectory.

-Once you created an account, first thing you had to do was choosing between 2 factions. Cant remember the names of the factions but one was green and the other was blue.

-When your team won or lost a game the result was added in your global faction winrate that showed which faction was dominating.

-Cant remember much else except that the white color was pretty dominating in all the scenarios like if the game had a snow or space theme.

Would love if anyone can tell me the name of this game, would close a part of my childhood hehe.

seulseul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey guys.

i want ask name the game i play 10 - 11 years ago.

the game is about survival like a chessboard but you have different roles each like a fighter and a priest or witch. chess pieces are shaped like rectangles or mahjong beads. this game is 2D and goes to the right or forward if we manage to defeat a line of enemies on the right.

sorry with the grammar, I'm not too fluent in English.

thank you.

amarildobr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A SPACE GAME LOST IN MY OLD SCHOOL

CONTEXT: I played this game at my elementary school. I dont remember the year, but it was between 2000-2007.It was on a Windows machine (98 or 95, but I'm not sure). At the time there were those classics Math Basters and Neptune Operation, very in the style of the game in colors and art. And it was in Portuguese, so i dont know if someone in other country would know.

THEMATIC: The game takes place in the space where there is a protagonist Caucasian astronaut with blond hair who solves several educational minigames to collect missiles to face a villain robot and his fleet of space ships.

GAME DESIGN: The theme of the game was educational, dubbed and translated into Portuguese, with point-and-click mechanics and side view (not in 1st person or above, half on the side but not quite ... kkkk perspective), with art in drawing and not 3D like the modern games or something. There was a menu map with several planets and each one with different minigame (word search, guess the word, hangman...)

SPECIFICITIES:

- the minigame of guessing / translating the word took place in a type of bar in a bar table where the protagonist faces the alien (half insect) that speaks in an incomprehensible alien language and you have to guess the word he spoke.if wrong, you get shot in the face and some letter are reveled to help you. Each correct word make the protagonist repeat it aloud and then other aliens (insect aliens) do a "clown" (like walking with pom-pom on stage, tap dancing ....) celebrating kkk. And, i dont know if there is a hint for the word.

- the hangman minigame was set in a dark cave. Each wrong letter caused the monster that inhabited it to reveal itself in the darkness, followed by a cry from an chained alien in the neck (like the one Jabba, the hutt had in star wars).

- the villian was robotic (perhaps similar to the Zurg of Buzz lightyear) and, when selecting the station where he is, you face him and had the option to enter the minigame to fight his fleet. The minigame was like a Galaga. In addition, there was a phrase he spoke on his throne: "My force of destruction, has already eliminated fleets larger than yours".

That's what I knew about the game. I count on your support. I'm sorry for the bad english. If you need more details, I am available. thankful

huntmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First time posting and this game was actually a mobile game i think i played on an iPod. it was anywhere from 2009-2013 when i played this game. Its a black furball monster like thing killing/survival game. You hold your device horizontally and had two "thumb pads" in each bottom of your screen one moved the character you played and the other chose the direction you shot and your character automatically shot when you pressed this button.

Gameplay was simple. You get three hearts and kill as many furballs as possible. If you get touched you lose a heart. As you kill more the number of furballs coming at you increased and you even got giant furballs that were harder to kill and once you killed it more furballs would come out of it. You selected your character and each character had a unique ability. I remember the starting character having an uzi, after you killed x amount of these black Square shaped furballs you got new characters. I remember another character had a shotgun, another was a mafia guy who wielded two machine guns instead of one, another was a penguin who had a flock of other penguins with him that also helped you fight.

This part i may be misremembering but my cousin and I sat and played it a lot and I seem to think if we were on the same Wi-Fi or maybe we had to be close together but he could play in the game with me. I remember this being a super awesome feature at the time.

Yona126

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is an old online free game I remember "playing" it but I can't find it anywhere where:

-A PC game

-probably around 2000

- it starts with a cutscene of a determined lady, evil man with white hair and his secret layout in the middle of sea

-apparently the mission is to go there

-after the cutscene the woman with dark hair is on one knee behind a wall and some bushes

- I remember the graphics were old a Lil pixleted

- I remember clicking every button but she won't move

- the back of a white truck appeared after while but still she won't move

-maybe it was puzzle/action game

-according to the lighting it was before sunset when we start the game where the girl is on one knee

-maybe she had a shot hair and a side bang

Please help me find that game I want to try it again and see what the young me did wrong so that the girl won't move ;w;

TheUnholyGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revel: Hey thanks for the guess but this isn’t it, it was a 3rd person view of the car and idk if I had a demo or something but you can only pick a blue sports car or a black old school muscle car the type where is was just the motor upfront. Thank you for trying though

Interstate '82, the disappointing sequel to Interstate '76. You played as Taurus ("I'm so good they should name a car after me") from the first game. The soundtrack featured Devo and the final boss was Ronald Reagan in a mech from what I remember.

Loading Video...

nando93nyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theunholyghost: wow this is it!!! Thank you soo much I remembered it soo different in my head but this is it. You are the best! Thank you!

Ninususenka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello

The game im looking for is about a man (white with brown hair) its 3d,the one where you click on stuff around 2007-2013 maby, PC it was running on old windows but the graphics were pretty good,3rd person but from more fare,the sty is more styled (kinda fare from realism). You are escaping from trolls(all of them were green), i think you start at willage then there was a boat. I can remember one of thing you could do is steal bra of one troll girl when she was changing to swimsuit i guess. You are only human here and if troll Catch you he will hit you and you have game over. (Its not shadowrun)

(Sorry for my broken English)

revel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nando93nyc said:

Interstate '82, the disappointing sequel to Interstate '76. You played as Taurus ("I'm so good they should name a car after me") from the first game. The soundtrack featured Devo and the final boss was Ronald Reagan in a mech from what I remember.

Loading Video...

WOW! I'm glad I came back here and looked. I have never even heard of Interstate 82 at all! I was familiar with Interstate 76 and around that time may be Big Red Racing. I see 82 came out in 1999. I would have been 19, busy as hell in college, and poor AF. I could see how may be I wouldn't even realize it existed plus at that point I was probably playing Counter Strike non-stop.

Ops post sounded so much like 76 that I had to reply even though the color of the car was off. Guess it was this 82 game I never heard of. Crazy. And yeah it looks pretty bad.

Red_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4740  Edited By Red_Raven

So there was this top down shooter from the 90s or possibly 80s, and likely from a Japanese developer. I remember playing it in MS-DOS so this could have been a PC port of an arcade or console game I wasn't aware of.

Anyways, all I remember is that it looks like your typical airplane vertical shooter of the era, but your plane wasn't futuristic like Raiden. You get a green plane (prop plane?) shooting down other prop planes, buildings and tanks etc. I seem to remember that the second player would get a greyish plane.

The defining mechanic that I can remember is it's one shot per button press, but holding down the shoot button would charge your weapon and releasing would send forth a swiggly grey beam and an ear deafening buzzing noise.

Not very descriptive and there are a ton of games that fit this description, it's like a worse looking and playing 1942. But I couldn't find anything that resembled this game from the screenshots in the wiki. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

whiteraven30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both games were on PC (Windows 95 or 98 or 2000, dont remember) but they both were 3d.

1st one: it was some 3d space breakout game where you were just an astronaut on a paddle near the bottom of each level that you could control with mainly your mouse mostly left to right and partly back, cuz I think you had a barrier preventing you from going too far into the "play space", and after your ball broke all the blocks/colored rectangles, you had to hit/bounce it into like a hole in one part or corner of the level. You also got power ups as per usual, like paddle extend and lasers. It also had pretty cool space backgrounds if i recall

Game 2: I swear it was called Like Sammy/Sammie the Salamander or some other animal that was on 2 feet, but, it was like a puzzle/adventure/platformer game (i dont really know), that you were traversing these desert/sandy boxed rooms/levels collecting different colored gems that you had to collect all of in a room to unlock the door to the next room/level. There were also enemies in it (cant remember what they looked like) i think, and you had like 3 or 4 hits til you went back to the start of the room/level..the gems were all over the place like a maze (like pac man) but 3rd person 3d like..

It's been killing me trying to figure them out for some reason, lol..if anyone can help me, that would be cool..

Lego90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4742  Edited By Lego90

Hello guys i'm wondering if you can help me with a game. Sorry for my english, not my first language.

It's a 3D spaceship game that I played on late 90's, probably on windows 98. In my memories the game's graphic were very polish/pretty for a 90 game. I was driving the ship in third person and the only goal I remember is to kill others ships with projectiles (like lasers of star wars). No human or humanoid in that.

I remember that u are in a base the most of the time. I see a blue base with tiny tunnels, the ships are not so big. In some place there are windows with no glass. I remember somewhen I was out and it looked like Mars, a red ground.

I know this is not so clear but this is all have in mind. Thanks if u can help me!!

iTimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello all!

Hoping you all can help me out with this one, however, I do not recall a lot of details so it may be difficult to figure this one out.

I remember playing the game around the years 2010-2011. I remember playing as some sort of circular ball that had spikes around me. If I remember correctly I could customize myself and people could also make their own maps.

This was a PC game and if I remember correctly it was 2D and the color scheme that I remember was largely black and red.

I think you would roll through the levels or something like that. Geometry Dash reminds me a lot like how the levels kind of went.

Sorry that is all I've really got :/ I appreciate all the help!

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It was a QL (I did look but must've overlooked it), I believe hosted by Dan. Was mainly a platformer, but also switched within the QL to a band-based rhythm game. Mainly, it was a robot that got depressed & existential after it murdered someone :)

Not too long ago, within a year or so.

Mariawww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Around 2000-2004 I played a PC game (not online, the CD type) and I can only remember a few details, but it's killing me that I can't remember. It was educational and had a cute animated style. There was a train involved where you probably get off at different spots and visit very different environments. The scene I remember is set in a deserty, possibly middle easternish environment. There was both a candelabra and an elephant involved in the balancing game. That's as many details as I got tbh..

GO-force

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wexabite: Can you give any other details like character design, art style or abilities?

GO-force

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neshab: Hey, my best guess for you is Spore, it came out in 2008.

SuperSmashley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello! I am trying to find the name of a 90s game. You are a character sho leaves a trail behind you and kind of cuts the board as you go. You trap the enemies in like this. I remember one of the levels, or more were based off candy, like a ginderbread house level. Not a PC game, possibly Sega or Nintendo?

I am very sorry I do not have more to go off, please reply if this at all seems familiar!

TheBlackbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4749  Edited By TheBlackbunny

This game goes back a couple years. It's about where you have a main square base on a Terrain and there is water that is swarming in this Terrain and you have these turrets that defends off the water since it will kill anything it touches and you have these beams that connect to power the turrets. And the main objective is to power these kind of looks like a flower / star you have to power those to open up a portal to the next world.

Update: I found the game its called Creeper World.

Avatar image for gamingzone20201
Gamingzone20201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello there,

I'm in search of a PC game the has following features

It's a racing game (old one)

The main feature is a (helical spring) that you can use during race to knockout opponent like you are at position 3 you use helical spring and the 2nd position racer car will break down and now you are at 2nd position.

It will be a great help if anyone can.

The second help is very little but very important (man I can't sleep because of that game and)

The 2nd game that I want to remember name is a Java game (old mobile game like Java mobile) in which there is an old character that has a magical sword in his hand that fire automatically and continuously this is like a platform game but In 2D your objective is to kill all enemies open boxes and get to the end .

The main feature of that Java game

It look like a platform game in 2d

You can turn into a bird by pressing (*) button on mobile

There are 2 health bars on top

One is HP (health)

Second is MP (mada power/magic power)

Size is less than 1MB

At that time I remember I downloaded it from unnet which don't exist now.

Please please if anyone can tell the name of these 2 games it's will solve great confusion from my life.