The craziest things you done on games

Hellscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 94

Like reaching max lvl, or beat it on last hardiest mode....etc

Try to post some screenshots, or video, or at least some explaning if someone asked.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

I'm never eager or desiring to "finish" any games. Its never a goal to 'complete' or 'get all the Trophies'. But, for the game Saboteur, I loved the game so much that I did platinum the game. One thing was to jump of teh Eiffel Tower and land in a pool - I must have tried a few dozen times before I hit it just right - High Diver achievement in The Saboteur.

styx971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

i don't think i've off-hand done anything 'crazy' in those terms at all honestly , its not i don't play enough stuff 100 % but i've never been the type to chase those things. something i feel like an accomplishment for doing was finally beating the final boss of bound by flame some years ago. it was infuriating of a difficulty spike considering the boss just before it was a pitiful cakewalk , but the final boss ... i lost count of how many times i died to it over a number of hours before coming up with strategy to try n do it granted not before rage quitting for some hours, still i recorded that with my ps4 n posted it to my youtube which i manyly use to just show friends dumb bug/glitches normally

https://youtu.be/stLmF3ExZcc

if we're talking weird fun things tho instead too then the first thing that comes to mind is booting up just cause 3 around release and while i didn't play more than a few hours cause of how bad it ran on ps4 i did enjoy somehow tethering alive animal ( deer if i recall) up into the bed of a truck n driving off down the road with it. that was some dumb fun i don't think i have a pic of that anymore tho since FB wiped my psn uploads a yr or 2? back and i have a pro now so i don't think i backed that up when i got it.

Hellscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monkeyking1969: Saboteur games is a game set in classic era, and I like guns and run games, anyway this jump you did remind me of batman arkham city, there's a hard AR navigation mission, that need to jump in narrow tunnel and keep of from ground till you reach the mark destination, the trick why was hard that need to move train in that tunnel before start the quest, still even to keep Mr, Bat flying in that tunnel without touching ground ...really frustrating, here a screenshot after I done it.

https://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-3210665

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

I got all the trophies in PlayStation Home when I heard it was shutting down. I even bought a Bluetooth keyboard to participate in Giant Bomb's livestream of the shutdown. It wasn't until I tried getting to them in the game that I found out the servers were region specific, so I couldn't.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 38

I beat Valkyrie Profile a long time ago and have since sorta kinda gaslit myself into thinking it was so difficult that I couldn't have possibly done it. But I have. I've seen credits roll on that game.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Shindig  Online

Dark Souls 3 platinum. Nothing especially mad but I did wonder where my life was at when I was running up the same set of steps for hours on end.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By BaneFireLord

Getting the immortality event chain in Crusader Kings II: The Reapers Due to fire successfully in a multiplayer game and then conquering the Holy Roman Empire with an undying, insane Venetian doge who thought he was a werewolf is definitely up there.

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I got the "Insane" title back in TBC WoW

I also liked Dark Souls on the Ps3 so much that I back to back to backed it 6 times in a row to get all the trophies

tatsuyarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Finding all the feathers in Assassin's creed 2. Never again and I couldn't even platinum the game for whatever reason. That was a real waste of time.

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By GTxForza

For me, it was in Wii Sports, power throws bowling, where I roll the ball on the barrier during the final frame then click and kaboom! as the pins collapse from the vibration.

Hellscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@styx971: even the jump to avoid attack it's very thin! Truly Finally beat him.

Hellscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparky_buzzsaw: I'm trying to get the new VP on my android, but **** squre only allow it for Japan, i really pissed off

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Hellscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shindig: did you play IGI before! I deside to discover what behind that base perhaps 3~4 hours of walking, no ending.no kinding! And all map missions like this, has infinite scale land.

Hellscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sombre: wow from classic till woltk, I cleard everything, but quiet at cataclysm expansion, duo to poor design talent.

Hellscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tatsuyarr: I also got all the feathers, the reward is a cutseen meeting his mother, but i couldn't finsh it without buying map that's shows the location of last feathers.

Hellscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gtxforza: everyone who had wii Sports, hes talking good about it, wonder if now there's a away tonplay wii games with normal controller!

Hellscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chummy8: I read this (Notoriously difficult to play and nigh impossible to master this videogame is only for the most sadistic and skilled players)😅

Hellscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now me

Diablo II reached the lvl 99, sadly i lost the save files, when my hdd gone mad tk tk, if you know that sound! So i decide to repate it once again, and reached lvl 39 and still in normal mode at throne hell before diablo boss, and I collect all normal basic green set 1~27lvl, but i stoped when i had info that blizzard are remastering it, latter they announce Resurrected title 😩

Check my screenshots: https://www.giantbomb.com/diablo-ii-lord-of-destruction/3030-15589/images/

prl412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By prl412

@chummy8 said:

I completed Stuntman on the PS2.

Yesss, same!

Other games I've beaten that no sane person one should:

--Bionic Commando (2009)

Driver

In fact, I got all the trophies in Bionic Commando except the one for beating hard mode.

Also got the platinum trophies in Death Stranding and Hitman Absolution.

Don't be like me.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Play Fallout 4 for over 1,100 hours.