• 60 results
FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#51  Edited By FLStyle

Last nights episode of Frame Trap is now live on YouTube if you missed it or maybe tuned in a little later. This of course has been one hell of a week for fighting games with new character reveals and announcements for both SF x Tekken and UMVC3. More than that, what's next for the FG scene -- both commentary and beyond -- has been a red hot topic over the past few days so both Jared and I talk a bit more about our thoughts on the matter near the end of the show.

I'm very much looking forward to the FG Scene discussion, 1 hour 21 minutes long too!

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By SlightConfuse

Someone should introduce Haunts to the endurance run, best way to learn te p4 roster.

Gem system cold be interesting but seems to be a lot of over powered ones

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By napalm

This is the first episode I've watched since the second or third. I just moved and I haven't had internet for like a month or so.

Avatar image for deactivated-633355e1dd700
deactivated-633355e1dd700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Congrats on the new job @MrJared. Great show.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By SlightConfuse

congrats on the new gig jared. E-SPORTS, woot

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By FLStyle

This week will be covering all the KOFXIII and UMVC3 console changes, the MVC3 Quicksliver glitch discovered by Rougeyoshi, Soul Calibur V character announcements and talk a bit more about the SF x Tekken Gem System. We also have a major announcement from our very own Mr. Jared so be sure to tune in to find out what it is! You wont want to miss this!

Congrats to Jared, made a thread about it too.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By FLStyle

The latest episode of Frame Trap is now live on YouTube! Actually, it's been up there since yesterday, so apologies for the late update here on IPW! That said, this ended up being a great episode with a ton of talk about Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, including the new characters and all the upcoming balance changes. We also talk at length about the Street Fighter x Tekken Gem System a bit more and also touch on the latest teaser from Ono featuring Asuka. Throw in some KOFXIII balance changes, an on air rage quit from Mr. Jared and you have one of the best episodes to date! Check it out after the break.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#58  Edited By StarvingGamer

Last episode was hilar!

One of the highlights of my week to be sure.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By FLStyle

No Frame Trap this week, instead it was replaced by Ultimate NorCal vs. Capcom 2, a tournament of the unreleased UMvC3.

Ultimate Norcal Vs. Capcom 2 only went down a few hours ago, but the videos are already up on iPLAYWINNER's YouTube channel for your viewing pleasure. While they're definitely worth at least $8.95, we decided to share them for free — a novel concept.

Does Phoenix still have what it takes? Is a funky, light-up pad a viable tool?

benpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#60  Edited By benpack

So is this still a thing?