The Future Of WOW

aabbenenend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By aabbenenend

So what are everyone's thoughts on the future of wow? i sorta think it will tank soon requiring blizzard to make most likely a world of stracraft or a world of diablo... or i know this is a long shot but a rts version of diablo...?

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Systech

I don't think they're going to make MMO's for their other franchises. The people that already play StarCraft and Diablo are the people who want straight-up the same. And yes, it's a very long shot that an RTS Diablo will be made.

aabbenenend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By aabbenenend

but i mean people still play warcraft rts and stuff so if wow fucks up in some way what is blizzard gonna do to make serious money?

Avatar image for luckywanderdude
LuckyWanderDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LuckyWanderDude

I hope it dies out.

aabbenenend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By aabbenenend

I sorta hope so too.. but i hate guild wars sorta and there idea is to sorta recruit wow haters.. but i have sorta high hopes for gw 2... and my friend hs said they should make a wow 2... why would they do that it would make people annoyed having a standalone..... unless its warcraft 4. or if they make a single player wow game with less stuff and more based on combat that u didnt pay monthly for to play a single player game.. mabey somne online would be cool if they did make a wow sorta but make it single player

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By OGCartman

They will release alot of expansions to the legendairy WoW then in about 2012 or after, they will make a new MMO. Not WoW2 because then theyre entire WoW community will switch over but something with Warcraft in it so ppl know its the sequal.

aabbenenend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By aabbenenend

i wouldnt mind a starcraft mmo.. lol also if blizzard could the coudl realse $10 a month because i just dont see myself nor do i want to spend $15 on a game i think is only worth 10 lol

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo

WoW has to big of a fanbase so fail

Avatar image for theogvandalvideo
TheOGVandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By TheOGVandalvideo

Why on earth will WoW tank? There is absolutely nothing on the horizon that even begins to scratch Blizzard in the genre.

Murpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Murpan

Blizzard is working on a "Next Gen MMO" which most people believe to not be a WoW 2 or to be based on any of their current franchises (A New IP Perhaps?).

And like Cartman said (whether he was serious or not), they'll release expansions every year until the interest fades and then they'll reveal some new MMO.

aabbenenend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By aabbenenend

ya okay so wow has no reasson to tank but what about a game that beats wow then what will blizzard do ?

TheOGVandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheOGVandalvideo
VincentGnitt said:
"ya okay so wow has no reasson to tank but what about a game that beats wow then what will blizzard do ?
"

There is no announced game that even has the potential to beat wow anymore.
Psynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Psynapse
TheOGVandalvideo said:
"VincentGnitt said:
"ya okay so wow has no reasson to tank but what about a game that beats wow then what will blizzard do ?
"

There is no announced game that even has the potential to beat wow anymore."

Warhammer Online ??? Ok not beat Wow... But i do see that they will take a bit of a chunk out of Wow... If anyone can beat wow it will be warhammer... Also Guild wars 2?

Diablo rts would suck majorly imo.. I dont think that a Starcraft MMO would be that successful (coming from a huge starcraft fan).

We'll have to wait and see!
TheOGVandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheOGVandalvideo

Psynapse said:

"TheOGVandalvideo said:
Warhammer Online ??? Ok not beat Wow... But i do see that they will take a bit of a chunk out of Wow... If anyone can beat wow it will be warhammer... Also Guild wars 2?

Diablo rts would suck majorly imo.. I dont think that a Starcraft MMO would be that successful (coming from a huge starcraft fan).

We'll have to wait and see!"

Many people outside of the beta don't seem to know this, but they had to remove about 50-60% of the content in the beta because of the lack of quality and the overall bugs in the game.

aabbenenend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By aabbenenend

dude ya i know if guild wars and warhammer are perfect it could mabey take down a bit of wow but thats only if both those games are perfect as hell and got features wow dosnt and oher things

Arestice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Arestice

WoW wont die out, at least as long as it gets all the attention it has been getting (by attention I mean that south park episode).

They'll just keep releasing expansions until finally everything is so horribly unbalanced only the extreme extreme EXTREME hardcore will play.

Fury warrior can dual wield 2h in WotLK.
I'm never playing WoW again.

aabbenenend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By aabbenenend

lol oh well ims tilled xcited for gw 2