The Giant Beastcast Reacts To Death Stranding Game Awards 2016 Trailer

Mepsipax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

During The Giant Beastcast Episode 80 the cast talked about a new trailer for Death Stranding. I figured someone should edit their reactions and them describing the trailer to the actual trailer to help it make more sense, although in this case seeing the trailer might make the whole thing more confusing, which is par for the course when Kojima brings out some brand new footage :)

TanookiSuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TanookiSuit

Jar Babies. The future is Jar Babies.

zaldar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

We really need to have Dan as our resident kojima expert weigh in on this. But man kojima is so weird. I love it.

Darth_Navster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

I really, really want to label everything I've seen about Death Stranding as piping hot bullshit, but then I remember how prescient Metal Gear Solid 2 was with regards to our current issues regarding junk information proliferating thanks to the internet. Who knows, maybe jar babies ends up being the hot button issue of the 2030s.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

Everything about Death Stranding feels the same way I feel about Metal Gear Solid: it's just Kojima's wet dreams manifested into some kind of reality. I don't know what the fuck's going on, but for the first time since Metal Gear Solid 1, I'm interested.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Capum15

No idea what the hell this is but I'm way interested in it. The weird blending of those WWII skeleton soldiers and Mads having some modern rifle and NVGs, and everything being all weirdly Cthulu-ized (him, the tank, the planes)...

Nicely cut video, too. Good job, @mepsipax