The Giant Bomb Community Game Giveaway - The 25 Days of Christmas

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 34

Edit: The Giant Bomb Community Game Giveaway will now run every day for an indefinite period of time.

I totally forgot that November doesn't have a 31st, you guys. I was originally going to make this announcement tomorrow and then start a new contest on Friday, but it only works if I do it now!

Anyway, I'm just making a quick announcement that from December 1st through the 25th, there will be a Giant Bomb Community Game Giveaway every day. Though I have enough games to do this, there are a lot of duplicates in the bunch that few people, if any, ever try and win, so if you have some digital games you don't have any use for and want to donate them to the contests, feel free to PM me! I'll be traveling from the 16th to the 27th, but I should have Internet access. Either way, there will be 25 games given away in December.

When it starts getting cold is my favorite time of the year; whereas some people get depressed around the holidays for various reasons, I get super happy. Christmas starts for me as soon as I have to start wearing a jacket!

Big thanks to everyone who has donated that made this possible! It won't be long now before we have our one-year anniversary!

CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edit: The Giant Bomb Community Game Giveaway will now run every day for an indefinite period of time.

I totally forgot that November doesn't have a 31st, you guys. I was originally going to make this announcement tomorrow and then start a new contest on Friday, but it only works if I do it now!

Anyway, I'm just making a quick announcement that from December 1st through the 25th, there will be a Giant Bomb Community Game Giveaway every day. Though I have enough games to do this, there are a lot of duplicates in the bunch that few people, if any, ever try and win, so if you have some digital games you don't have any use for and want to donate them to the contests, feel free to PM me! I'll be traveling from the 16th to the 27th, but I should have Internet access. Either way, there will be 25 games given away in December.

When it starts getting cold is my favorite time of the year; whereas some people get depressed around the holidays for various reasons, I get super happy. Christmas starts for me as soon as I have to start wearing a jacket!

Big thanks to everyone who has donated that made this possible! It won't be long now before we have our one-year anniversary!

MacEG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MacEG

This is pretty cool. Not gonna lie.

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By MistaSparkle

Did you make the art at the top? It's amazing! Reminds me of Rocko's Modern Life and other Nicktoons :P

CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By MistaSparkle

@CharlesAlanRatliff: Coolios, thanks! Can't wait for all this to start popping off!

MyaSharona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By MyaSharona

Wowzers! Good luck with it all! I hope many duders get a chance to game their way through December. =D

Avatar image for deactivated-589cf9e3c287e
deactivated-589cf9e3c287e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Santa'd!

CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@c0l0nelp0c0rn1: Awesome, thank you! It turns out that Deusx (the original artist) has already done this for me, but I will go ahead and give you the ten entries. Just make sure that you mention when you want to use them in a future entry post.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By BraveToaster

That header looks awesome.

oasis789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By oasis789
No Caption Provided
CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oasis789: Puppy! :D

Just a quick update: The Giant Bomb Community Game Giveaway will now run every day for an indefinite period of time.

SirPsychoSexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By SirPsychoSexy

That's awesome man, great idea