The making of Tetra's Cloud (with videos)

Trapsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Trapsummers

Sorry for the massive delay between updates. I got kind of caught up in making my new Super Mario World hack, updating my old Minecraft and Hard Reset mods, and some college stuff. Sadly, I could not work very much on my game the last few weeks, but I have still been accumulating ideas and sources of inspiration. That might sound like a really sad excuse for progress, but in my case, it is more progress than I could have hoped to accomplish with any amount of free time two weeks ago. I entered a state of writer’s block after my last blog post.

This time, I made videos with commentary. I thought it would be easier to verbally explain most of the stuff I wanted to show, instead of typing out all the details. There is also a certain impact being able to show something in motion that you cannot get with pictures. I’m afraid that my mic is kind of bad. If people seem interested enough in my commentaries, I will upgrade to a better mic.

There isn’t much to say that I don’t cover in the video, next time I will show some of the characters and where I drew inspiration from when creating them. I will also talk about my design philosophy and what I hope to accomplish with my game.

For those of you that are interested in seeing the kind of work that goes into the programming side of the game, I also made a video covering some of that as well.

Trapsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Trapsummers

Sorry for the massive delay between updates. I got kind of caught up in making my new Super Mario World hack, updating my old Minecraft and Hard Reset mods, and some college stuff. Sadly, I could not work very much on my game the last few weeks, but I have still been accumulating ideas and sources of inspiration. That might sound like a really sad excuse for progress, but in my case, it is more progress than I could have hoped to accomplish with any amount of free time two weeks ago. I entered a state of writer’s block after my last blog post.

This time, I made videos with commentary. I thought it would be easier to verbally explain most of the stuff I wanted to show, instead of typing out all the details. There is also a certain impact being able to show something in motion that you cannot get with pictures. I’m afraid that my mic is kind of bad. If people seem interested enough in my commentaries, I will upgrade to a better mic.

There isn’t much to say that I don’t cover in the video, next time I will show some of the characters and where I drew inspiration from when creating them. I will also talk about my design philosophy and what I hope to accomplish with my game.

For those of you that are interested in seeing the kind of work that goes into the programming side of the game, I also made a video covering some of that as well.