The Xbox 360 Christmas Gaming Season!

Bo_bad_illa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bo_bad_illa

Ladies and Gentlemen, I've gathered you all here today to ask you all...

How are you guys gearing up for the Christmas season for your 360s (or PS3s I don't hate)? 
Think the Kinect and Move are gonna be worth it?
Planning for that Black Ops Customization?!
Excited about Christmas or - Whoops, class is over I'll continue this later

contenderdaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By contenderdaz

Am so looking forward to Christmas this year,,You said it all,,Kinect,,Black ops,, thats all i want in my stocking.

YoThatLimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By YoThatLimp

Hm all that is interesting at the moment is Fable III and possibly black ops, but maybe I am just unaware of the better games coming out. 

Jambones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Jambones

Black Ops, Fable and some older games I missed. Would love to get Dead Space, finally pick up Gears 2 and a crap ton of games I can mess about with my kids in. Kinect would be a lot of fun, but a bit steep. We'll see, I guess.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By MysteriousBob

New Vegas. Other than that Christmas usually means no games until actual Christmas day.

VirtuaXav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By VirtuaXav

I'm low on cash right now so there's plenty of games I'm hangin out for. 
Black Ops, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, NBA 2K11, NBA Jam,  Costume Quest (or Clothes Party as Vinny would call it) and a few others. 
I don't think Kinect or Move will take off, yet. I just need some sweet software before I'm sold on all that stuff. 

And since you don't hate, I'm guessing Wii games are welcome here too? Because I'm looking forward to Donkey Kong Country Returns, wouldn't mind trying Goldeneye either.

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By asurastrike

I'm really not interested in any games this fall : /

Leviticus128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Leviticus128

My purchases for this month, castlevania special edition, black ops prestige edition, fable 3 sepcial edition, fallout new vegas special edition, star wars tfu 2 specil edition, oh and kinect with dance central
also i still want to pick up enslaved and vanquish when it comes out but may be a little too skint to do that

Tysman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tysman

New Vegas, AC: Brotherhood, maybe Black Ops, but Q1 of next year is looking pretty good too... If i'm not mistaken that's when Dragon Age 2 comes out ^_^

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By asurastrike
@leviticus128 said:
" My purchases for this month, castlevania special edition, black ops prestige edition, fable 3 sepcial edition, fallout new vegas special edition, star wars tfu 2 specil edition, oh and kinect with dance centralalso i still want to pick up enslaved and vanquish when it comes out but may be a little too skint to do that "
You would probably do well to just buy 1 or 2 of those games and wait until the others are on sale/ dropped price. Unless you've got money to burn :P
Leviticus128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By Leviticus128
@Asurastrike:  yeah but that means having to pick which ones I want the most and that was too hard so I thought ball to that, thats why god invented overdrafts right?
pepsimax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pepsimax

Fable III  
(and I really wanna try kinect, especially dance central -_-)

Tysman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tysman

oh yeah, forgot Fable 3. SW: TFU 2 could be pretty good, not sure yet. And i'm with the other person that posted, Kinect could be cool but i'm waiting for that one sweet piece of software that interests me, Dance Central is cool, but not really my style. It'll be interesting how Kinect takes on some Story focused, Fantasy themed games.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By xyzygy

Fable 3 is my most wanted game, with New Vegas right behind it. I'm getting Castlevania today so I'm gonna have a hell of a lot of fun with that one too! 

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By WinterSnowblind

There isn't too much that excites me for the rest of the year, besides Fable 3.  Everything seems to have been pushed back to avoid the "busy season".  I actually think Nintendo has the best line up for a change, with Donkey Kong, Kirby and Golden Sun. 

Move and Kinect don't excite me at all..  Move already feels very tired, it doesn't have the wow factor that the Wii did several years ago, most of the games aren't particularly good and the tacked on controls for "core" games don't appeal to me in the slightest.  Kinect I'm a little more interested in, it's at least different and can do some fancy things as it isn't just picking up hand movements.  But that means the core games suffer even more and while the novelty/party games look quite fun, it's ruined by the price.
Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#16  Edited By Icemael

The new releases I plan to get are Vanquish, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (coming out at the end of the month here in Europe), Fable III, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Hard Corps: Uprising and possibly Costume Quest and/or Guwange for XBLA.

I'm probably gonna buy some old stuff, too. I'm considering Ninja Gaiden II, Metro 2033, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable, Mega Man Zero Collection, GrimGrimoire, Shinobi, Nightshade, Mushihime-sama Futari Ver. 1.5 and Espgaluda II Black Label.

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By Gizmo

I plan to get Borderlands (PC) and all DLC expansions complete, along with Fallout 3 + New Vegas.

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By WinterSnowblind
@Icemael said:
"The new releases I plan to get are Vanquish, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (coming out at the end of the month here in Europe), Fable III, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Hard Corps: Uprising and possibly Costume Quest and/or Guwange for XBLA.I'm probably gonna buy some old stuff, too. I'm considering Ninja Gaiden II, Metro 2033, Shine Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable, Mega Man Zero Collection, GrimGrimoire, Shinobi, Nightshade, Mushihime-sama Futari Ver. 1.5 and Espgaluda II Black Label. "

I completely forgot about Blazblue, I actually have one of those uber limited fan editions ordered.  And Costume Quest looks ridiculously awesome.