Hello and welcome to my blog!
Only about 6 more days until the launch of Forza Horizon 5.
In case you were wondering how is Forza Horizon 5 going to be released before Gran Turismo 7 and Forza Motorsport Reboot? so here is my theory:
- Forza Horizon is an while Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport series are both simcades.
- Open-world driving games featuring performance cars are meant to be more focused on arcade-style driving physics including Forza Horizon, Test Drive Unlimited, The Crew, and many others, so the physics' directors and programmers don't have to work so hard to get it so accurate as possible to the real-world physics plus they're meant to be more focused on the fun factor.
- Simcade is basically a type of sim racing that features more realistic physics than the majority of other sub-genre of driving games which results in the physics' directors and programmers being required to work harder to get the physics more accurate as close as possible to the real world.
However, I'm not going to compare that to these two because due to different sub-genres which offers totally different gameplay.
So what's are the best comparisons for the Forza Horizon series?
- The answer is always Test Drive Unlimited and The Crew series because they're open-world driving games and features similar gameplay.
Bonus theory: How did the Forza Horizon series exist?
- Because either Turn 10 or Playground Games thought of this idea to attract different kinds of car lovers to play because not every one of them like motorsport racing as they would prefer street racing, or either those who love both motorsports and street racing.
P.S I'm hoping Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown is going to be good too.
Log in to comment