Things that make me wish Video Games were real. #1

jasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By jasta

Everyone at some point in their gaming life has uttered themselves upon seeing something ridiculous, inspiring or just downright awesome - 

" Man, wouldn't that be cool... "

I dedicate this series of blogs to those moments.

The Ground Shatter Entrance

Description: Whenever you fall from a height and hit the deck, the Earth shakes, a plume of smoke rises up and you leave behind a sweet looking crater.

Fuck your traffic jam.
 Fuck your traffic jam.

The Ideal Scenario

It's the weekend, your going out for a couple of drinks with your mates and said you would meet them inside the club. It's busy and there is a queue 100 strong, snaking its way down the street. There is a thunderous crash, the crowd gasps and stares in awe at the dust cloud that has materialized in the middle of the road. The dust settles and you emerge from the crater, everyone has their eyes fixed on you as you approach the entrance. You are on first name terms with the Bouncer, he lets you in ahead of the queue, and everyone applauds. You arrive at your mates table a few minutes later with a round of drinks that you didn't pay for, and a riot of girls dying to make your acquaintance. You're the best friend in the world and the coolest kid in town this weekend.

Why this should remain in a Video Game

You're on the roof of the building (assuming you had the climbing experience to get up there in the first place.) above the unsuspecting clubbers, all your careful planning is about to pay off, and you jump. Sure enough the crash gets the attention of everyone outside and the mysterious cloud of smoke shows up right on time. But no one gets out of the crater, instead your knees are now beside your ears and you can only begin to imagine the inconvenience that is having all your bones and reputation shatter on the pavement. The impact has showered everyone in debris and broken glass, the bouncer has phoned the police, and the drunken boyfriends of all the girls you planned to sweep off their feet proceed to kick the shit out of your broken body. You appear in a news article the next day about irresponsible drinking.

Ground Shatter Entrance - Ineffective in real life.  

Thanks for reading.

Jasta

jasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By jasta

Everyone at some point in their gaming life has uttered themselves upon seeing something ridiculous, inspiring or just downright awesome - 

" Man, wouldn't that be cool... "

I dedicate this series of blogs to those moments.

The Ground Shatter Entrance

Description: Whenever you fall from a height and hit the deck, the Earth shakes, a plume of smoke rises up and you leave behind a sweet looking crater.

Fuck your traffic jam.
 Fuck your traffic jam.

The Ideal Scenario

It's the weekend, your going out for a couple of drinks with your mates and said you would meet them inside the club. It's busy and there is a queue 100 strong, snaking its way down the street. There is a thunderous crash, the crowd gasps and stares in awe at the dust cloud that has materialized in the middle of the road. The dust settles and you emerge from the crater, everyone has their eyes fixed on you as you approach the entrance. You are on first name terms with the Bouncer, he lets you in ahead of the queue, and everyone applauds. You arrive at your mates table a few minutes later with a round of drinks that you didn't pay for, and a riot of girls dying to make your acquaintance. You're the best friend in the world and the coolest kid in town this weekend.

Why this should remain in a Video Game

You're on the roof of the building (assuming you had the climbing experience to get up there in the first place.) above the unsuspecting clubbers, all your careful planning is about to pay off, and you jump. Sure enough the crash gets the attention of everyone outside and the mysterious cloud of smoke shows up right on time. But no one gets out of the crater, instead your knees are now beside your ears and you can only begin to imagine the inconvenience that is having all your bones and reputation shatter on the pavement. The impact has showered everyone in debris and broken glass, the bouncer has phoned the police, and the drunken boyfriends of all the girls you planned to sweep off their feet proceed to kick the shit out of your broken body. You appear in a news article the next day about irresponsible drinking.

Thanks for reading.

Jasta

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mylifeforAiur
Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Azteck

I don't know. Video games seem pretty real to me. I mean I can touch them, play them, break them. 

Prove me wrong!

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mylifeforAiur
@Azteck said:
" I don't know. Video games seem pretty real to me. I mean I can touch them, play them, break them.   Prove me wrong! "
You can't touch Steam games!!!!!!!
jasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jasta
@Azteck said:

" I don't know. Video games seem pretty real to me. I mean I can touch them, play them, break them.   Prove me wrong! "

Damn, you're too clever for these forums.
Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Azteck
@mylifeforAiur said:
" @Azteck said:
You can't touch Steam games!!!!!!! "
Oh daaaaaamn son!

@Jasta said:
" @Azteck said:

Damn, your to clever for these forums. "
I know, right?
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By trophyhunter

Every girl is almost nude and big breasted XD

Avatar image for deactivated-6204297b0c601
deactivated-6204297b0c601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@Jasta said:
" @Azteck said:

You're too.
jasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jasta
@Gooddoggy said:

" @Jasta said:

" @Azteck said:

Damn, you're too clever for these forums. "
You're too. "

Fixed!

It only makes what I said even more true...

GoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By GoofyGoober
@trophyhunter: More so anime and any game coming from Japan lol.
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By trophyhunter
@GoofyGoober said:
" @trophyhunter: More so anime and any game coming from Japan lol. "
Yes but would it, or would it not be great?
GoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By GoofyGoober
@trophyhunter: Yeah till the tentacle monsters starting cumming..... 
xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By xaLieNxGrEyx
@Gooddoggy said:
" @Jasta said:
" @Azteck said:

You're too. "

lulz