• 164 results
#151 Edited by geirr (3752 posts) -

Not too relatable I'm sure but I hate:

Norwegians. We're far too rude to people we don't know. Tourists and immigrants instead of feeling welcome feel singled out and disliked, and I really hate that.

No Caption Provided

#152 Posted by Polekat (46 posts) -

baked beans, they are the worst.

#153 Posted by Corvak (1967 posts) -

Rather ironically, I hate all those youtube videos that are "everything wrong with X".

Why would I watch a video thats just someone shitting on a thing for ten minutes.

#154 Edited by odinsmana (982 posts) -

@geirr said:

Not too relatable I'm sure but I hate:

Norwegians. We're far too rude to people we don't know. Tourists and immigrants instead of feeling welcome feel singled out and disliked, and I really hate that.

No Caption Provided

I feel that picture is pretty misleading. The english quotes are the most formal way to say something while the norwegian side shows the most informal way to say the same things. For example "sorry?" is the english equivelent to "hæ?" not "excuse me, I...". Norwegian people might not be as formal as some other cultures, but I don`t think we are especially rude compared to other cultures.

#155 Posted by BrunoTheThird (825 posts) -

@corvak: I loathe them with a passion. People think they're so fucking clever, and everyone is some kind of agony aunt for things they didn't like, ha. I'd love to see an, "Everyone wrong with me," video from one of those know-it-alls.

Avatar image for rauthelegendary
#156 Edited by RauTheLegendary (13 posts) -

Elder Scrolls. Large and mostly empty open world, most sidequests are not at all interesting, main quest is average at best, combat is really basic and feels straight up terrible and then there's the insane amount of bugs ranging from annoying to gamebreaking. Modding is cool, but besides that I really don't see why people like it so much. I'm not saying Elder Scrolls games are garbage, but I also wouldn't rate any of them above average.

Also I don't get the positive reactions to FFXV. There's not much that game actually does well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b85a38d6c493
#157 Edited by deactivated-5b85a38d6c493 (1990 posts) -

@corvak: Similarly, I really despise videos titled "The REAL truth about [insert subject here]"

Like this random Youtube fuck has got the real facts that everyone else is hiding from you! "Listen to this small time vlogger, he's got some eye-opening stuff to tell you."

Avatar image for planetfunksquad
#158 Posted by planetfunksquad (1543 posts) -
Avatar image for deactivated-5b031d0e868a5
#159 Edited by deactivated-5b031d0e868a5 (935 posts) -

Crash Bandicoot

People seem to have a lot of fondness for the original trilogy on the PlayStation One but I just cannot fathom why.

#160 Posted by azulot (272 posts) -

@azulot: Maybe i missed the Avatar lovers, but didn't most people think that movie was pretty bad? It sold well, It sounded like people thought the 3d stuff looked okay, but I haven't heard anyone say that the movie is good. Could be on me though.

Maybe it was just my general group of friends and the area I lived in? I remember the 3D being cool but I definitely fell asleep in theater and my ex ranted and raved about it and I thought that I just didn't get it?

@azulot said:

*Note: Have never and will never watch the ATLA movie. Have been told my life will be better for it.

FWIW I watched that movie with Rifftrax last year and thought it was pretty hilarious. It's not quite The Happening in terms of accidental comedy, but it's a pretty great example of raw, unfiltered ineptitude in a big-budget Hollywood production on every level imaginable.

Hmmm. Maybe I could watch it intoxicated then? I have an extreme fondness for that series and it's sad that the move was so off point. Also, for a $5 matinee showing I thought The Happening was pretty okay, haha.

#161 Edited by palvand (36 posts) -

You are not prepared...

1. Whipped Cream
  2. Noodles of any kind
  3. Ham
  4. Rap/country/EDM
  5. Apple as a company
  6. Any Apple products
  7. Fighting games (I know right?)
  8. Zelda
  9. Nuts (including peanuts even though they aren't a nut)
  10. Pintrest
  11. PewdiePie
  12. Markiplier
  13. twenty one pilots
  14. Skyrim
  15. Small dogs
  16. Bats
  17. Supernatural
  18. Most modern platforming games
  19. Anime
  20. Basically any Japanese game
  21. Games with non-voice acted dialogue
  22. Children
  23. Telltale Games

I could go on but I think you get the point :P

#162 Posted by Smeatbass (36 posts) -

-All Bethesda developed games

-Meat Loaf

-Cinnamon

-Licorice

-Caramel

-M. Night Shyamalan movies

-Paying taxes on a used car

-Pot Roast

-Agar.io

-People who have vape rigs (And I vape so I don't smoke cigs)

-Fanboys (Of all shapes)

-Guacamole

-Anyone who hasn't seen the brilliance that is Torque

-The Lord of the Rings

-Jurassic Park

-Sonic games (None of the games have EVER been good. Even the first 3)

-St. Louis Cardinals

-Handegg (NFL)

-Bioware games

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

#163 Posted by drdust (87 posts) -

Final Fantasy 8 Is the best game ever. i hate any one to appose

#164 Posted by emumford (86 posts) -

Star Wars. This mostly came from the mass hysteria the fans produce when the inkling of a new star wars movie will be vomiting all over the big screen.

Apple. I cannot stand this company or its policies. The devices they make are overpriced dumpster fires, made with sweatshop labor quality and sold to the masses as if it will save them from their unfulfilled meaningless lives. The aesthetics of their devices are boring, the only design progress they have managed to achieve with each new model is how thin they can get their laptops/phones to be. I bet the end goal is to have a laptop so thin, they can cut their 100% pure smuggled columbian cocaine with their macbook. Don't even get me started on dongles, the concept of using extra devices just so one can gain back the level of productivity they had in the previous model at a high premium is just evil. I'm glad this company is slowly starting to die because it's God is dead.

#165 Posted by JohnyMyko (1851 posts) -

Overwatch, Undertale, Fallout 4, Game Of Thrones, Mr. Robot.

#166 Posted by sfw44 (274 posts) -
  • The Last Guardian
  • Zucchini's