• 58 results
beggary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By beggary

@mattygamer0: I respect how you dropped HH in there casually.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nice blog and I reckon Giant Bomb is one of the friendliest gaming communities on the internet I've ever seen.

MattyGamer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beggary: Well thank-you, good sir. And I appreciate how your username sounds very similar to something quite lewd.

;D

smclin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's kind of weird for me. I like every member of the current crew. I just don't have time anymore. Take the SGF stuff for example. I watched it once over on Jeff G's channel because I want to hear what the old wizard in the hills of gaming has to say about it. Then I watched it again over on Nextlander because Vinny and Alex's opinion on games most resembles my own. I am not going to watch that dud of a show a third time on GB. I went from watching GB every single day to not touching it at all since Jeff G left. There are just not enough hours in the day and somethings got to give.

Zelnox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Putting up some 2s for @zombiepie, thank you for being around and helping everyone feel at home for all these years.

I finally joined the discord server. I've also been around since the beginning and everything changes with time.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I have not watched Giant Bomb since Vinny, Brad and Alex left. If you really thought it wasnt a sign of things to now be here you were wrong. I was/am certain the rumors were true and Jeff only stayed due to a contractual type obligation which I bet is now over.

When Giant Bomb was sold again it was pretty clear that Giant Bomb was done. I was not interested in the corporate direction of the sites claim then, and even less so now. I suspect Jeff wasn't really interested either. I only continue to occasionally come here to archive videos I don't have until the inevitable complete decimation of the archive which is already slowly disappearing in waves of weird removals that are being left unwatchable unless you download them and a lot of videos which don't even have youtube connections.

Giant Bomb is dead. They may as well rebrand at this point because this isnt Giant Bomb. That's not necessarily bad, and the people here now are not bad, but they have to prove they are something else. Their own kind of Giant Bomb, for whoever is into this thing now. I did my time, all of which I will remember forever because I spent way too much time on this website from beginning to end with no net positive effects beyond enjoying what this site used to be.

I wish them luck but with Jeff G being out of the website he created with words that make it clear where this is now I know the sites days are numbered. Mark my words. Download those videos you like from when this site did amazing on set content for almost decade because "tomorrow" a lot of it will be gone.

fram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Everything changes, always. Doesn't mean it can't hurt but you learn to expect it, even look forward to it. This crew has a fantastic energy. I'll continue to support Jeff, like I do Nextlander and Waypoint too. There's something special about the people that come through this place.