Tokyo Extreme Racers/ wagnan midnight

Yardboyrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Yardboyrob

As a big fan of the “Tokyo extreme racing” series, I wanted to know do you have in plans or intentions of creating a newer version of the game for today’s platforms. I am a big car enthusiast and right now the demand for realistic racing especially street racing games are high. And as a consumer I feel no developer meets the needs or expectations we have for such. Your game franchise has allows aloud us to have the most customizable options per vehicle as well as providing so many different makes and models of older classic and newer cars. I would really love to have and play a new version on my 4K tv I hope it can one day happen.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2 rorie  Staff

As a big fan of the “Tokyo extreme racing” series, I wanted to know do you have in plans or intentions of creating a newer version of the game for today’s platforms. I am a big car enthusiast and right now the demand for realistic racing especially street racing games are high. And as a consumer I feel no developer meets the needs or expectations we have for such. Your game franchise has allows aloud us to have the most customizable options per vehicle as well as providing so many different makes and models of older classic and newer cars. I would really love to have and play a new version on my 4K tv I hope it can one day happen.

Hey unfortunately we're not game developers ourselves; we're just a wiki of information about them. You may want to contact Genki directly?