Tomorrow is the day we die (Dark Souls II)

• 58 results
Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

It releases tomorrow. We usually get new game releases on Friday here in Europe, but I already got a heads up that I can come pick my copy up tomorrow anyway.

Are you going to get the game? Are you excited? This is one of those rare cases for me where I can barely wait to play the game.

SGT_HAM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SGT_HAM

cant wait to go hollow.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Sterling

I wonder what the numbers are for those getting this and those getting Titanfall are.

I myself will be getting this.

Jocund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Oooooh, yes. I'm just anxiously awaiting the moment PSN lets me download the thing (which will hopefully be at midnight.)

@sgt_ham: Yeah, no. Please, tell me you're joking?

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sterling
Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jocund said:

Oooooh, yes. I'm just anxiously awaiting the moment PSN lets me download the thing (which will hopefully be at midnight.)

@sgt_ham: Yeah, no. Please, tell me you're joking?

Lucky dog. I have to get up early tomorrow, so it's best for me if I didn't have access to it at midnight. Also got the Collector's Edition. I like statues.

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@sgt_ham: Man come on, fucking seriously?

But yeah, I'm ready now that amazon's shipped my copy. Played through the latter half of DaS again today in preparation (I've a day off work on the worst possible day = / )

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

@zevvion: But it's not April 25th yet...

bushpusherr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Picking up at midnight tonight, and couldn't be more thrilled. I have all day free tomorrow until class at 7, so I stayed up last night and I am about to pass out until I go to pick it up so that I can carelessly dive right in and play for hours. I don't think I've been this excited for a game since the original Dark Souls came out, and I played that for like 13 hours straight after getting that as well. So fucking pumped.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zevvion

@jkz said:

@sgt_ham: Man come on, fucking seriously?

But yeah, I'm ready now that amazon's shipped my copy. Played through the latter half of DaS again today in preparation (I've a day off work on the worst possible day = / )

I wish had a week off. I so wish I had a week off. The only other games this generation where I actively was counting the hours until I got to play them were Mass Effect 2 and 3, Borderlands 2 and XCOM. I want to play this so bad. My behavior makes me think of that South Park episode where Cartman tries to freeze himself to decrease the wait for the Wii.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#12  Edited By Humanity

Some people that live beyond the fog gate have to wait for the 14th, because international release dates are somehow still a thing in 2014.

Tesla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazon finally updated my shipping info with an estimated Thursday delivery date. Canceled that, then preordered at Best Buy so I can pick it up tomorrow. I rarely buy games brand new, and even when I do I don't necessarily need it on day one. Dark Souls 2 is a different story. I only wish I took some time off work.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

Can't wait to die tomorrow! Gonna get my copy from Gamestop early in the morning.

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still waiting for Amazon to deliver me my copy of South Park so I'll probably be playing that.

Eh, PC version should be worth the wait.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By emfromthesea

Stupid international release dates meaning I have to wait till Friday. I suppose I shouldn't complain. It gives me some time to do a little work before I'm consumed by Dark Souls for the next few months.

Soccerpolska

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Soccerpolska

Today is the warmest day of the year so far, so I went outside and noticed the sun shining brightly and thought, "If only I could be so grossly incandescent."

slyspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let us smile, lock arms, and walk together into the dark void. Friends, Family, Comrades, tomorrow is the day we die. And what a death it shall be.

adoggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like a kid on christmas eve and its driving me crazy. someone put me in a coma for like 12 hours so i dont have to wait any more.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let us smile, lock arms, and walk together into the dark void. Friends, Family, Comrades, tomorrow is the day we die. And what a death it shall be.

Praise the sun.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sterling

@adoggz: UPS just dropped a package off at my house. I got crazy excited like a little kid on Christmas thinking Amazon sent it early. Only to open it and find out it was something my wife ordered. Now I am just sad.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Humanity

@sterling said:

@adoggz: UPS just dropped a package off at my house. I got crazy excited like a little kid on Christmas thinking Amazon sent it early. Only to open it and find out it was something my wife ordered. Now I am just sad.

I hope you reprimanded her.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sterling

@humanity said:

@sterling said:

No way. I don't want to lose my already agreed up on Dark Souls II time. I'm not risking that for anything.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Zevvion

@sterling said:

She's probably banging the UPS man. You should get a Bane mask.

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By bybeach

@tesla said:

Amazon finally updated my shipping info with an estimated Thursday delivery date. Canceled that, then preordered at Best Buy so I can pick it up tomorrow. I rarely buy games brand new, and even when I do I don't necessarily need it on day one. Dark Souls 2 is a different story. I only wish I took some time off work.

I can't say for sure for you, but I had the same experience, and simply shifted to one day shipping ($3.99)

HOWEVER!!!;

@wemibelec90 said:

@zevvion: But it's not April 25th yet...

This is now is my response......

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sterling: I had to laugh duder ... just dont go hollow over it XD

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion said:

@sterling said:

I have to order the mask from Amazon first.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sgt_ham said:

@sterling:

titanfall buyers are MS fanboys who want to make xbox look better buy buying the game and boosting sales. even tho its

Call of Duty: Giant Robots

You're the reason why the internet is a such a horrible place. Grow up.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sterling said:

@humanity said:

@sterling said:

No way. I don't want to lose my already agreed up on Dark Souls II time. I'm not risking that for anything.

Smart move, was it a tough negotiation? Did you have to give more than you would have liked?

shinjin977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God speed to all you magnificent console bastards! Praise the Sun

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#31  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

Not for me :(

April 25 is the day I die. Good luck to the rest of you.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still have several days until my copy arrives in the mail.

Part of me kind of misses the days when I would force my mom to drive me down to the EBgames/Gamestop to get games on day 1. Now that I can just order online I've gotten lazy and will pay an extra $8.50 to get it two days later.

Avatar image for secondpersonshooter
SecondPersonShooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@sgt_ham said:

@sterling:

titanfall buyers are MS fanboys who want to make xbox look better buy buying the game and boosting sales. even tho its

It's really funny what a ridiculous argument is.

I like to hypothetically imagine the person who doesn't want to play Titanfall at all but buys it to support Microsoft.

What.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:
@sterling said:

@humanity said:

@sterling said:

Smart move, was it a tough negotiation? Did you have to give more than you would have liked?

Not really. I just had to agree to do a list of things around the house since I am taking time off work. Which I got most of them done earlier today anyways. I just don't want her adding to the list and cutting into my lazy sit around and play DSII time, lol.

JesusHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By JesusHammer

I plan on buying PC, but there's no way I'm gonna wait a month and get spoiled about things. I've played every Souls games from the release and this won't be any different. I'm going to one of those "rental stores" and renting it for probably 2 weeks. That should be enough time. Right?

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion: Well, it's the day YOU die. I'll join you guys in a few months when it comes to PC.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sterling said:

@zevvion said:

@sterling said:

I have to order the mask from Amazon first.

The UPS man will be coming for you then. Best make sure all your friends get Bane masks too.

Tesla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bybeach: Hmm, I didn't think to do that. Thanks for the info!

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I leave in 6 hours for the gamestop midnight launch thing.

1337W422102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

You are already dead.

slyspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion said:

@slyspider said:

Praise the sun.

Although some of our brethren will not be joining us at this time, they will walk with us in spirit and will follow us into the void at a day to come. Embrace the darkness duders.

Praise the sun.

MarvinPontiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never been so excited to get kicked in the ass off a bridge.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

I'm not going to play Dark Souls II. Does that mean I'm Seto?

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@hunkulese said:

@sgt_ham said:

@sterling:

It's really funny what a ridiculous argument is.

I like to hypothetically imagine the person who doesn't want to play Titanfall at all but buys it to support Microsoft.

What.

That's me, I don't even own an Xbox One but I am going to buy it because MS needs the money and my support!

Jocund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jocund

@zevvion: Oh, man, it sounds like you're the lucky one here, duder -- collector editions and sick figurines are things I'm just not able to fit into my college-kid budget. I hope it turns out to be worth the cash, as I've had some bad past experiences with collector's figurines that looked awesome in the promo photos and showed up on my doorstep looking cheap as hell.

Praise the Sun.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion said:

It releases tomorrow. We usually get new game releases on Friday here in Europe, but I already got a heads up that I can come pick my copy up tomorrow anyway.

Are you going to get the game? Are you excited? This is one of those rare cases for me where I can barely wait to play the game.

What is this dark sorcery? Mine is still scheduled for the 14th which means I will probably get it next week at the earliest.

Deadlydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I HAVE TO WAIT FOR PC AAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH I cant play it on a shitty console.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do I get to still look like I do now?

Being hollow seems like it ain't cheap on moisturiser.

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No midnight launch for me but will be picking this up late tomorrow..tons of work to do so will have to use the power of will to keep my ass away from the GameStop that's a two-minute drive from my place.