Tony Hawk games are still playable online for PS2! (Topic is 2+ years old)

icebears4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By icebears4ever

Hello there everyone! The Tony Hawk games has been my favorite game franschise ever since I was a kid, and Jeff Gerstmann was the man who actually made me buy Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3. But anyway I used to play them online until the servers were closed for THPS3-THAW in 2007. But some months after new servers were created and people are still using them today. The community has died and I've been trying to get more people on and it has worked.

So I want to pretty much make the Tony Hawk community alive again, so if you guys don't mind then go play one of these games online. The servers are up for THPS3-THAW on PS2. There are nearly no players ever on PS2 but I want more people to come online so the community can be the same again as it was for nearly 7 years ago.

Here's how to play online:

1)

When your in the setup, look for the step that is set at 'Auto/Automatically' change it Manual, if it does not make 2 new options (Primary and Secondary DNS IP) then put it back to auto until you find the correct one.

2)

Change the primary and secondary IP address to the following:

Primary DNS IP to: 99.198.122.113

Secondary DNS IP to: 208.67.222.222

On Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 and Tony Hawk's Underground you can change the IP address in the game, but on Tony Hawk's Underground 2 and Tony Hawk's American Wasteland you need to have an EA online game in order to play online, cause you'll have to create your online configuration in that way on those games. Message me if you're interested in playing online!

SocietySays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DAMN! I just recently flung my old Tony Hawk disc's at a few Skater's heads (3 Ninja's style!!) for using my street as a skate park...Oh Well.

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

They actually did this for a TNT last year, blew everyone's mind.

icebears4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By icebears4ever
Avatar image for tournamentofhate
TournamentOfHate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Do the serves for THPS3 on PS2 still work? I just watched the TNT they did where they went online and I'm kind of playing through the game now for the first time so it'd be awesome to hop online(even if nobody else is).

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@tournamentofhate: I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised. The community was still shockingly active on the PS2 version of those games last I checked. THUG2 had a weird sub culture of making glitch levels and abusing those glitches to create shit you wouldn't believe is possible in that level creator. I remember playing on a pirate ship that somebody made.