Transformers: War for Cybertron

RiiMitsukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By RiiMitsukai

Well, i recieved my copy of transformers: WFC yesterday (as it is now friday) and so far from what i've played, its been a great experience. I've only been able to play escalation mode and multiplayer so far due to wanting to do the campaign on co-op so hopefully i'll do that later today but finally i am able to say that i have played 2 great transformers games (Transformers: PS2 and Transformers: WFC).

RiiMitsukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By RiiMitsukai

Well, i recieved my copy of transformers: WFC yesterday (as it is now friday) and so far from what i've played, its been a great experience. I've only been able to play escalation mode and multiplayer so far due to wanting to do the campaign on co-op so hopefully i'll do that later today but finally i am able to say that i have played 2 great transformers games (Transformers: PS2 and Transformers: WFC).

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By iam3green

the game looks good and sound good. i do not know if i would get it though.

mcmets93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By mcmets93
@RiiMitsukai: So far, would you recommend buying it? because i am not positive i want too buy it yet.
RiiMitsukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RiiMitsukai

oh i would definitely recommend buying it, it is an excellent game and if your a fan of the series (cartoon, not live action film) then it become alot better so ye, WFC gets a thumbs up by me.