Trying to decided which game to buy.

senorfuzzeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By senorfuzzeh

I have some extra cash for this weekend and no major plans, so I was thinkin about picking up a new game since I haven't gamed in a long time.

Two games that catch my eye the most right now are Ni No Kuni: wrath of the white witch and the new Fire Emblem game for the 3DS.

Both games look great but I am not sure which to get, so I wanted to hear your guys pinons on which is better.

Or maybe some other suggestions.

Flappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Flappy

Good luck finding a physical copy of Fire Emblem. No, really. The shipping delay messed everything up.

Hupfen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hupfen

I'm currently wanting to buy Ni No Kuni, but it's hard to find physical copies of that around where I live, also. It looks like a fantastic game, but I still have Dishonoured to play through.

Both games look incredibly awesome though, but try and pick one which you feel more comfortable with and which one attracts you the most. :)

Good luck!

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Oldirtybearon

You should totally buy Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

It's a really good game.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By FancySoapsMan

Ni No Kuni is gorgeous and the presentation is super charming, but the gameplay isn't quite as stellar. The story is interesting but I think it doesn't completely make up for the simplistic nature of the gameplay.

if you could find a copy of Fire Emblem then I think you should get it. It's cheaper and will probably provide with a more compelling gameplay experience.