Trying to Remember a Quicklook

Avatar image for lumberingjackal
lumberingjackal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It definitely had Vinny in it. It's not too old. It was a point and click game where he was following a flying, talking, I think depressed robot, around. At one point the robot finds his "job" that he was meant to do and is thrilled about it but during the progression of the chat options he learns that maybe isn't the job he's meant to do and goes back to being depressed... I think. There's also a really bitchy female character towards the latter part of the QL. I remember it being very funny but I can't find it or remember the name. Any help? Thanks!!

crunchmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Avatar image for lumberingjackal
lumberingjackal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ya! That's it! Thanks a lot! :D

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By mike

@lumberingjackal: Hey, glad you found what you were looking for! There is a cool resource that may help you find things like this in the future called QLCrew.com. It really helps to be able to narrow down Quick Looks to the people who are featured in them, that's usually enough for me to be able to scan through the list and find what I'm looking for. Or, if you wanted to watch some old Quick Looks with Vinny and Ryan in them, things like that. Give it a look:

QLcrew.com from @szlifier, and here is the thread about it.