Two new tracks from Radiohead

lodar011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By lodar011

Radiohead released two new songs yesterday for record store day. I was planning to look them on on youtube sometime, but I got an email this morning that I could download them for free. I don't know whether it's for anybody registered on their website or only people who bought The King of Limbs, but they're both pretty cool songs. I personally loved KoL, but maybe this was done for the people complaining it was only 8 tracks? In any case if you're registered on Radiohead's website you should check your email. 

readymix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By readymix

both songs are great. i've added these and These Are My Twisted Words to TKOL to make an "ultimate" playlist of sorts.

still crossing my fingers for TKOL2 (yeah right lol).
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By AhmadMetallic

im sure its more of their random-as-fuck edgy 'indie' instrumental work and Thom Yorke whining (:

i dont have anything against it, i like Radiohead, but *insert previous line ^ here* 
Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By auspiciousqueue

I'm still waiting for Thom Yorke to fight with knives...Cut-cut-cut-cut-cut-cut-cut-cut-cut-cut. 

MayorFeedback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By MayorFeedback
@readymix: Yeah, they've already said there won't be one. At this point, you've pretty much heard nearly everything from the sessions.  http://pitchfork.com/news/42200-radiohead-not-planning-iking-of-limbsi-sequel/

I never understood the whole "there's going to be a part two" or "TKOL is too short" idea. That record seems perfect to me in every way, length included. 

All that being said, The Butcher is pretty good but Supercollider is where it's at.
artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By artofwar420

I just want the music video where Thom Yorke dances with a bear and I'll be set for life.

Avatar image for deactivated-59a31562f0e29
deactivated-59a31562f0e29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Half alright and half shit, continuing the running theme from King of Limbs.