Unannounced sequels you're dying to play.

• 170 results
icybankz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By icybankz

Well, i just thought of this while looking up some games i used to play and was like "hey, i would like to play a sequel to this game.". Then i thought i would check what people think about this.

Anyways, i would really like to play a Chrono break(Chrono trigger 3 or Chrono cross 2), The world ends with you 2, or a Metroid Prime 4. I think i missed some but will remember in time...

So, what sequels are you waiting for to be announced?

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

Dragon's Dogma 2

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

zone of the enders 3, boktai 5 and streets of rage 4

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Humanity

@slag said:

Dragon's Dogma 2

I really loved Dragons Dogma and would love even more to play a sequel with better graphics, solid framerate and of course new classes and all that.

I would also love the 1998 RPG of the year Fallout 2 to get another great followup. Maybe one day.

EDIT: @crithon man both you and slag have some fine taste. ZOE2 was another game I really loved. When you got Zero Shift at the end? Gamechanger! NG+ cuts that game down to like under 3 hours when using Zero Shift. Man.. and that vortex cannon or whatever? That game was so cool.

icybankz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slag said:

Dragon's Dogma 2

Would like to see this with a better stamina recovery system and a better getting system. Plus multiplayer.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hatking

I applied for a job at Volition because of how much I fucking respect that crew. So, whatever they're working on (sequel or not), I want to play. Wish me luck?

The whole THQ thing was kind of a bummer for me. Volition got nabbed by a fiscally secure studio, but there's plenty of IPs that have somewhat hazy futures. I loved Darksiders and Darksiders 2, and I really hope that series doesn't fade into the abyss (I think Abyss was an enemy in that game, and I promise I'm not trying to make a pun).

Aside from that, a Burnout sequel would be great. I realize that's probably not going to happen, but one can hope. While we're on the subject of racing games, a Forza Horizon sequel would be great too.

If a proper TimeSplitters sequel happens, I'll be there day one. I'm already pretty excited about the fan "HD remake" project that's happening.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

A new Legacy of Kain. Anytime Nosgoth comes up, the comments section is full of people clamoring for a new one in the main series. I had given up hope years ago, but the fact that I've heard decent things about Nosgoth is getting me excited/inevitably disappointed.

And a new Zone of Enders.

me3639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By me3639

Easily Freedom Fighters. Especially with Russia and the U.S. situation becoming tense, no better time than to drop an under appreciated gem.

icybankz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By icybankz

@me3639 said:

Easily Freedom Fighters. Especially with Russia and the U.S. situation becoming tense, no better time than to drop an under appreciated gem.

What... on... Earth...

Cyrus_Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suikoden VI. One can dream...

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By penguindust

Would have really loved to see what might have come from a Kingdoms of Amalur 2. The first one had its problems, but it set down a good foundation for something better.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dawn of War 3 and Fallout 4 pretty much. At some point those games are going to be made but I wanted them now.

sgtsphynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#13 sgtsphynx  Moderator

Vagrant Story 2

The Elder Scrolls VI: Tamriel (Hey, one can dream, right?)

thatdutchguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By thatdutchguy

The only one i want to play is Shenmue 3 but it's never gonna happen .... just a forklift simulator for assholes eh, Jeff ? It is the only thing that could safe the whole goddamn gaming industry imo.

I sometimes feel like i'm being pushed out of this gaming thing.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Realistic Sequels: Fallout 4, Tomb Raider 2 (I hope they do more raiding of the tombs in the next one.) And what the hell, whatever the next Silent Hill has to throw at us.

Unrealistic Sequels: Syphon Filter, Disaster Report/Raw Danger, Clive Barkers Jericho (god damn cliff hanger ending bastard), Warlords Battle Cry, Vampire Masquerades Bloodline, and just for the hell of it, OverBlood, OB2 was so drastically different then 1 I would love to see a 3rd just to see how insane it would be compared to 2, etc.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By bigjeffrey

Alan Wake 2

No Caption Provided

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Risen 3
    • Fallout 4
    • Dark Souls 3
    • Demon's Souls 2
    • Kingdoms of Amalur 2
    • Dirt 4
    • Skate 4
    • Red Dead Redemption 2
    • Blur 2
    • Split/Second 2
    • Dishonored 2
    • Sleeping Dogs 2
    • Dragons Dogma 2
    • Mafia 3
    • Forza Horizon 2
Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A sequel to Landstalker would be nice. But will never happen...

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Darkstalkers 4.

I believe.

axlvandamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No One Lives Forever 3.

bananaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan Wake 2. When Quantum Break was announced, I was aghast and disappointed.

Forza Horizon 2. I still don't have a new-gen console, but Forza Horizon 2 might make me get an XBone if it makes the right improvements.

I still hope for Drakan 3. Which doesn't even make sense. The developers, Surreal Software, moved on to make The Suffering series, and then disappeared.

Arcanum 2 should really happen.

Rage 2

Left 4 Dead 3

Rollcage: Stage 3

Receiver 2: Receive Harder

Luckily, I've mostly been getting the sequels I want.

pantzing_nome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bully 2 is at the top of my list for unannounced sequels.

Moth_Pope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skate 4

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 5

WWF No Mercy 2

Red Dead Redemption 2

TimeSplitters 4

That'd do me.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NTM

No One Lives Forever 3

Republic Commando 2

Freedom Fighters 2

There are other ones, but those are the ones I have a feeling won't come, but would be awesome if they did. A long time ago, I would have said Advent Rising as well, though I guess a sequel could still exist and be great. Oh, and though I thought about it little, it'd be awesome to have another Red Faction in the same spirit of the first, like Half Life.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NTM

@me3639 said:

That's a very good point. A little messed up of a mention, but it's true.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Turambar

Final Fantasy XV-3

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7530f19fbe4
deactivated-5d7530f19fbe4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fat Princess 2. What could they do with a sequel? I don't know, but I want more Fat Princess.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

I'd love to see where they take the story from Mortal Kombat (2011) in the inevitable sequel.

i8Donuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conker's Bad Fur Day 2. A boy can dream, can't he?

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallout 4.

The next elder scrolls.

I'm a sucker for big open world RPGs.

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

For games I know actually exist or will exist at one point, Fallout 4 and Borderlands 3. I want to play the next Fallout so fucking bad, it hurts. Maybe I have too wild of expectations for it, but if it can give a properly updated experience that 3 and NV gave me, I'm all in. For BL3, I really hope they plan on what they teased at the end of 2. I'm not super interested in The Pre-Sequel, but a real se-sequel has me pretty excited. Left 4 Dead 3 will almost certainly be made, though my ideal vision of that game is a big open maps with multiple randomized objectives. Oh, and Half-Life 3, but I won't even talk about that.

As for games that have little to no chance of being made, TimeSplitters 4, Jak 4, Condemned 3, No One Lives Forever 3, Parasite Eve 3, Darksiders 3, Red Faction 5, and probably a bunch of others. The video game industry is a cruel mistress.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Realistic: Elder Scrolls 6

Unrealistic: Another Jedi Knight game.

Slaps2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

FALLOUT 4!

If that shit really does take place in my home town, I'd be SOOOOOOOOOOO psyched!

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By zombie2011

Vinnys talk of Advent Rising brought back some fond memories of that game, i wouldn't mind playing a sequal.

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By xanadu

Vice City 2080.

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

SimCity 5.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Corevi

@csl316: @crithon: ZOE3 was announced and is currently in pre-production, though won't start to really get moving until MGS5 is out.

Anyways, I will have to go with Alan Wake 2 and The World Ends With You Too.

theacidskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#38  Edited By theacidskull

Darksiders III- The way thing self off in darksiders II really left me wanting for more, and as much as I love death I was hoping I could play with all horsemen at least once. Such potential, to bad we'll never see the game be made.

Prototype 3- they basically ruined the story in prototype 2 so I'd be nice for them to make a third once to redeem the game and the franchise. Plus it's fun as hell

Shattered Dimensions sequel- No, not something crappy like Edge of time, a REAL sequel where all spider-man interact and the story isn't a complete mess.

Mortal Kombat II- The rebooted series was, to me, one of the greatest fighting games I've ever played, it really upped the game for mortal kombat in general, and yes, while it's true that most of the crew died, we all know that no one stays dead in MK. NO ONE

Castlevania Lords of shadow 3- The first game was to me one of the best games I've ever played, and despite it's flaws, I immensely enjoyed playing castlevania lords of shadow 2, but the way things ended really left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. I mean, Gabriel was supposed to die, yet he didn't. In fact, he looked into the mirror of fate, and upon seeing something, he smirked, thereby hinting that the story isn't over, I hope they don't stop with 2 and keep the story going.

The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction 2- One of the best superhero games to date IMO. I really enjoyed the first one, because despite some of the repetitive missions, it had awesome characterization of my favorite characters, great voice action, great story, Gameplay, and did justice to one of my favorite villains of all time. Would love if they made a sequel.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#39  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

Pokemon Snap 2...someday.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corruptedevil: yes, I do know that, but it's probably a canceled production. Much like how Rising was never officially canceled and just shoved away until platinum came in.

Avatar image for singingmenstrual
SingingMenstrual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deus EX: Human Evolution 2: Human Devolution (maybe?)

I can't fucking wait.

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deus Ex 4, Elder Scrolls VI, Final Fantasy X-3 (assuming they go back to the serious tone of X), Fallout 4, and I'm sure there's others.

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#43  Edited By 71Ranchero

I want to play the third DLC release for Deadly Premonition ZERO: Origins 2 "Party Edition" The Directors Cut exclusively for Android.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bunch of unrealistic choices;

• Bulletstorm 2
  • Grim Fandango 2 (Not a direct sequel, but set in the same world...or heck, I don't know! Something as charming and original as that in any case!)
  • MDK 3
  • No-One Lives Forever 3
  • Warhammer - Space Marine 2
  • XIII 2
Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crithon: Kojima said it was still being worked on, and that it will be his last game. Too lazy to find the interview.

Avatar image for live2brighteous
Live2bRighteous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5

Kane and Lynch 3

Spec Ops: The Line 2

sgtsphynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#47 sgtsphynx  Moderator

I really want Darksiders 3, they don't even need to make a fourth game, just make Darksiders 3 a four player coop game where you play as the horsemen wrecking shit in the post-post-apocalypse. Too bad there is almost zero chance that will happen.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corruptedevil: again, they did the same thing with Rising. Koji pro is a very ambitious company, especially in Japan but they still want to save face even if their development time and money is really wearing them thin. Rising could have been made by Koji Pro, ZoE2 is proof they could made that game. So yeah, I'd love to believe that it's still in development but in reality MGS5 is top priority for them, and we are lucky to even get beautiful concept art of ZoE3. It's exactly in the same position as Rising was.

Loading Video...

SubwayD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#49  Edited By SubwayD
@live2brighteous said:

Kane and Lynch 3

Spec Ops: The Line 2

I'm not sure those games lend themselves to sequels. Especially not Spec Ops. That was a perfectly contained one-and-done game. I'd be hilarious and tragic if they made another game in the series that removed all the commentary and metaphor, taking it back to it's original Tom Clancy like military fiction roots.

As for K&L, the first was an adiquate test run, while the second perfected the vision. I've no idea what IO could even do to try and top the sequel.

The silly fan-boy in me wants a massive Monolith revival. NOLF 3, Blood 3, Condemned 3, Shogo 2, oh yes!

Maybe even Claw 2?! Unngh...

theacidskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

I really want Darksiders 3, they don't even need to make a fourth game, just make Darksiders 3 a four player coop game where you play as the horsemen wrecking shit in the post-post-apocalypse. Too bad there is almost zero chance that will happen.

Yeah, pretty sad. I really enjoyed DS II, sure it had some problems but overall it was a blast.