Unprofessional Friday for Premium Members next week.. what is it?

• 112 results
CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By CptBedlam

@boocreepyfootdoctor said:

And games like Castlevania are just plain bad not "so bad its good" bad.

You're wrong. Lords of Shadow is a fantastic game.

nintendork666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By nintendork666

I really enjoyed what i watched before falling asleep last night.

N64 games + space jam novel + drew's homemade flight stick manuals = WIN.

Can't wait for next Friday. :)

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#103  Edited By Yummylee

I stopped watching after a little while because, frankly, I thought it was just kinda boring. It's quite a step down from forcing Kessler to eat that... sewage.

mastertarvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By mastertarvin

@sleeping143: I think it was called Space Agent

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#105  Edited By Hailinel

@Yummylee said:

I stopped watching after a little while because, frankly, I thought it was just kinda boring. It's quite a step down from forcing Kessler to eat that... sewage.

That Kessler video was only about five minutes long and focused specifically on the act of making him eat that stuff. The livestream was much more relaxed, low key, and just generally a couple of hours of the crew playing random games and engaging with the chat. And Drew's homemade flight manuals are insane. Do not question the man's dedication to flight sims.

evanbower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 9

#106  Edited By evanbower

@mosespippy said:

@evanbower said:

@mosespippy said:

So was it as good as Happy Hour used to be?

I'm gonna say better. It is basically the "what have you been playing" segment of the podcast, in that it goes through each of the guys, but instead is more like, "what do you want to play?"

You make it sound really boring, like they didn't bother putting any thought into it.

I know that sounds crazy, for a segment that has the word "unprofessional" right in it.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#107  Edited By TruthTellah

@Hailinel said:

@Yummylee said:

That Kessler video was only about five minutes long and focused specifically on the act of making him eat that stuff. The livestream was much more relaxed, low key, and just generally a couple of hours of the crew playing random games and engaging with the chat. And Drew's homemade flight manuals are insane. Do not question the man's dedication to flight sims.

Wait, those manuals were homemade?? I thought he had just collected manuals people had made. Man, he made those? That -is- dedication.

Drew is more awesome than we deserve.

evanbower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By evanbower

@murisan said:

It's a bunch of bullshit that you don't really need to see. But hey, if you're a sucker and you like paying $5 a month (or $50 a year) for a site that gets money from CBSi... well, hey, you get to see some bullshit presentation that a bunch of 35+ year olds that want to act like pre-teens put together for next to nothing.

Glad I defended you in your thread........ Yikes. On a side note, based on the information I've taken in (from local sources) I'm going to say 100% of people who have defended you will eventually regret it.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#109  Edited By mosespippy

@evanbower said:

@mosespippy said:

@evanbower said:

@mosespippy said:

So was it as good as Happy Hour used to be?

I'm gonna say better. It is basically the "what have you been playing" segment of the podcast, in that it goes through each of the guys, but instead is more like, "what do you want to play?"

You make it sound really boring, like they didn't bother putting any thought into it.

I know that sounds crazy, for a segment that has the word "unprofessional" right in it.

To me unprofessional implies it is dumb or stupid, not lazy. This sounds lazy.

Nardak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#110  Edited By Nardak

There was nothing unprofessional in Drews presentation. My jaw kinda hit the floor while watching Drew speaking about how he plays flight sims.

Kinda think that I wasnt the only one.

evanbower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By evanbower

@Nardak said:

There was nothing unprofessional in Drews presentation. My jaw kinda hit the floor while watching Drew speaking about how he plays flight sims.

My jaw also hit the floor when I learned how he makes sandwiches. 2013 is the year we unravel the mystery of the Drew.

abendlaender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#112  Edited By abendlaender

@evanbower said:

@Nardak said:

My jaw also hit the floor when I learned how he makes sandwiches. 2013 is the year we unravel the mystery of the Drew.

I'm not sure humankind is ready for this....